Cunard Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Cunard Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Cunard Cruise Reviews: 1093 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Social Conscience by jasmine60

This was our first experience of cruising though in actual fact it is a Transatlantic voyage. My ... continue

Princess Grill is a value experience by BurkeHAL

This was our third transatlantic voyage on the QM2. NYC-SOU-HAM-SOU-NYC..18-days. We left ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great cruise again on Cunard .. by carran99

This was a 14 night cruise to Norway, Iceland, (nearly) the Faroe Islands & Orkney Islands. ... continue

Queen Victoria 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Atlantic Crossing Halifax and Boston by Michaelhoward

This was our fourth cruise with Cunard three on the Queen Mary and one on the QE2. We still ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Another QV cruise by Guildwin

This was the latest of many cruises on QV. Still living up to its reputation as among the best ... continue

Queen Victoria 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
QM2 Transatlantic Jun 5 2014 - first time by mariposa777

I put "cruiser" in quotes above as one of the reasons for taking this trip was to experience the ... continue

THIS IS THE REALITY OF QUEEN ELIZABETH. by ciegna

Last minute booking--£999 per adult and £699 for our 4year old son flying from ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Not gold standard! by Lesleylovell

First of all the ship itself is beautiful, the staterooms are well appointed and bathrooms ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Mediterranean Cruise - Southampton to Venice by Motyka17

Overall the cruise was good but with a few irritations. Great ports of call but the on board ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Dull, and couldn't wait to get off by HJ Bear

Just got off a transatlantic crossing on the Queen Mary 2, and it was the first cruise I was ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
A little bit of Royal Treatment by JackDaniels101

This was a short three night cruise visiting Belgium and France and was booked for our wedding ... continue

Queen Victoria 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Potholes and pitfalls galore by sarkydevil

Lets face it the QM2 is too big and quite shabby in many areas.

Potholes are everywhere ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
VERY IMPRESSED by sarum273

Having never travelled on Cunard before I held out great hopes for my annual holiday on board ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic! by Borisnbridget

I must say after reading some of these reviews, we were more than a little bit worried about ... continue

Queen Victoria 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Enjoyed my first TA on the QM2 by steeragelady

I was surprised to read the negative reviews for the same cruise I was on. No voyage is ever ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Beautiful crossing East on the QMII by TriumphTim

I sailed the Queen Mary II on a Trans-Atlantic East crossing from Brooklyn, NY to Southampton, ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Can't Wait to Go Again! by teriwinkle

We are veteran cruisers, and this was our 35th, the fifth with Cunard, the second on the QM2. We ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Transatlantic Response and Review by flossphnt64

My partner and I have just returned home after a round trip on the Transatlantic on the QM2. We ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointed by TrueTales

Having completed over 30 cruises, I decided to check one more off my bucket list and do a ... continue

Very disappointed by Braley

Me and my husband have cruised over 60 times. Long and short cruise with many cruise lines from ... continue

Mediocre Cruise but exhorbitant price by LondonAfficionado

One of the highlights of travelling transatlantic is arriving into New York's Manhattan Island ... continue

Dont waste your money on QM2 by aapd65

Just arrived in New York after 10 days on QM2. Have sailed on the other Cunard ships many times ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Dining: disappointing Entertainment: marvelous by cruisegermany

Cunard always points out the "traditional way of cruising". Reserved tables, same dining ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disappointing trip by wanderbabe

This was our second cruise on Queen Victoria, both in the Princess Grill. Our first trip to the ... continue

Queen Victoria 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Queen Mary 2 to Hamburg and the Fjords by Kynance

We took this “voyage” in late May and early June. It was our fourth trip on Queen ... continue

See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on Cunard
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Cunard Line
Write a cruise review about: