Cunard Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Cunard Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Cunard Cruise Reviews: 1011 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Caribbean and Trans Atlantic by landre1020

Last year I was in PG. This time I did QG. I did my own unpacking. The only two things the ... continue

Never again by Janerain

It's hard to sum up what made this experience so disappointing, it's a lot of things added ... continue

Totally Disappointed by Cunard by dber

We booked this holiday cruise one year ahead under the impression of a grand and mighty ship and ... continue

Again? Maybe. by vcdarty

Ah yes, the romance of a TA crossing. DW had done 5. I only 2.  Neither never on Cunard, ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 12/13 Not Rated
WARNING TO THOSE WITH DISABILITIES by simon44jackson

This cruise had promise but failed to deliver.

I have cruised 15wks with ... continue

Enjoyable cruise marred by end of cruise issues by gk5336

We booked on Cunard Cruise M401 (Queen Mary 2 departing New York) with flights and all other ... continue

QM2 - Never ever again by Shiver Metimbers

We have just returned from the Caribbean Christmas and New Year’s cruise and can only say ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 12/13 1.0 out of 5+
CUNARDIVAL by barbjd106

Our small family scheduled this trip almost a year out, never having been on Cunard before. We ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 12/13 Not Rated
Great value for Money by batkins

I sailed transatlantic in a Queen's Grill Suite with my dog in the kennels. I have not cruised ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Cunard was hard to fault by CynffigtheCruiser

We booked this cruise late, and were pleased to find it under-occupied, with 300 souls less than ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 12/13 5+ out of 5+
10 years old and it is showing by vs8864

We have just returned from a combined transatlantic crossing to New York and Caribbean cruise. ... continue

Queen Victoria Christmas Voyage 2013 by MartC6

This was the first time we've been on a Cunard ship, I knew all the history, Queen Mary, ... continue

Queen Victoria 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Christmas and New Year in the Caribbean on the QM2 by fourman4444

Embarkation at the Brooklyn Cruise terminal was quick and efficient.We were in out cabin, along ... continue

Queen Victoria Christmas 2013 Cruise by creakin

Our cruise began on the 21st Dec 13 at Southampton, the process of getting onboard was stress ... continue

Queen Victoria 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Queen Elizabeth Christmas Markets Cruise by South Coaster 123

We have recently returned from a Christmas Markets cruise on QE. (13th to 23rd December). In ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Northern Europe Adventure by BruhnSisters

Background:

Traveled on a non-stop British Airways flight from San Diego. Used "Smiths ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
QM2 TA Never again!!! by daff01

I will try and be as constructive as possible. First can I say that we are regular cruisers (20) ... continue

A delightful first Cunard Cruise by tinkerfenwick

We recently returned from an extremely enjoyable 10 night voyage on Queen Victoria. Before I ... continue

Queen Victoria 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Such an elegant way to cross the Atlantic by Helen T

We took the Queen Mary 2 across from Southampton to New York in December 2013. Our package ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Winter Getaway Voyage on the Queen Mary. 11th December 2013 by brucepen

We booked this short cruise after we returned from our wonderful cruise, Mediterranean Idyll on ... continue

First Voyage on QM2 by bigizbootiful

We have cruised many times and with a number of different lines so when this short cruise came ... continue

Well we tried by Ron the Rev

Somewhat disappointed with our cruise on the QM2. We never eat in buffets so were limited for ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
My First Cunard Experience, family of 4 with teenagers by lovely_serenity

We flew into Rome a couple of days prior to embarkation. This vacation was comprised of my mom, ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
My first experience of a cruise by michelleh1899

Arrived by first class coach which was clean, comfortable and a pleasent journey. I like the ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 11/13 5+ out of 5+
QV November Med cruise by Seabed

Well,our second Cunard cruise and our second cruise.Not at all disappointed.We booked a Gateaway ... continue

Queen Victoria 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on Cunard
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Cunard Line
Write a cruise review about: