Cunard Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Cunard Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Cunard Cruise Reviews: 1081 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Potholes and pitfalls galore by sarkydevil

Lets face it the QM2 is too big and quite shabby in many areas.

Potholes are everywhere ... continue

VERY IMPRESSED by sarum273

Having never travelled on Cunard before I held out great hopes for my annual holiday on board ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic! by Borisnbridget

I must say after reading some of these reviews, we were more than a little bit worried about ... continue

Queen Victoria 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Enjoyed my first TA on the QM2 by steeragelady

I was surprised to read the negative reviews for the same cruise I was on. No voyage is ever ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Beautiful crossing East on the QMII by TriumphTim

I sailed the Queen Mary II on a Trans-Atlantic East crossing from Brooklyn, NY to Southampton, ... continue

Can't Wait to Go Again! by teriwinkle

We are veteran cruisers, and this was our 35th, the fifth with Cunard, the second on the QM2. We ... continue

Transatlantic Response and Review by flossphnt64

My partner and I have just returned home after a round trip on the Transatlantic on the QM2. We ... continue

Disappointed by TrueTales

Having completed over 30 cruises, I decided to check one more off my bucket list and do a ... continue

Very disappointed by Braley

Me and my husband have cruised over 60 times. Long and short cruise with many cruise lines from ... continue

Mediocre Cruise but exhorbitant price by LondonAfficionado

One of the highlights of travelling transatlantic is arriving into New York's Manhattan Island ... continue

Dont waste your money on QM2 by aapd65

Just arrived in New York after 10 days on QM2. Have sailed on the other Cunard ships many times ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Dining: disappointing Entertainment: marvelous by cruisegermany

Cunard always points out the "traditional way of cruising". Reserved tables, same dining ... continue

Queen Elizabeth 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disappointing trip by wanderbabe

This was our second cruise on Queen Victoria, both in the Princess Grill. Our first trip to the ... continue

Queen Victoria 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Queen Mary 2 to Hamburg and the Fjords by Kynance

We took this “voyage” in late May and early June. It was our fourth trip on Queen ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Magnificient by tag1000

I have recently completed two crossing on the QM2 from New York to Southampton (May 16th) and ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 06/14 5+ out of 5+
A well designed ship with declining cruise values by dvrail

My wife and I just returned from a combined eastbound transatlantic, Norway (14 days), and ... continue

Queen Victoria Cruise by zak477

Listed as three separate cruises we arrived via Queen Mary 2 from NY and after this British Isle ... continue

Queen Victoria 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Carnival LLC has made a circus out of Cunard by zak477

We did two crossings May 16 to Southampton (then a British Isle cruise on the QV) and then a ... continue

Benidorn Afloat by Mikelbee

My recent cruise on the Queen Victoria helped me understand what the term "quintessentially ... continue

Queen Victoria 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Tenth Anniversary Transatlantic by jimmybean

This was our sixth transatlantic on the Queen Mary 2, our third going westbound, and our first ... continue

10 years on and she still has it! by HitherGreen

We just returned from our Fjords adventure on QM2 from Hamburg to Hamburg departing on 26th May ... continue

Great voyage in Queens Grill by Roseprop

We were in Staterooms 9035 and 9037 on the 10th anniversary crossing of QM2 . Our expectations ... continue

Perfectly satisfactory cruise with just a couple hick-ups by pzimmer746

Being a World Club platinum member we knew what to expect in our cruise aboard Queen ... continue

Queen Victoria 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Pleasant Crossing by tv24

We enjoy crossings and using ships as a means of transportation and actually prefer crossings to ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Moldy and stuffy by DoctorG

This was my 19th cruise - my first on Cunard and my last. The ship was full of mold - the dining ... continue

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) 05/14 1.0 out of 5+
See reviews 0 - 24 See reviews 50 - 74

Find the Lowest Prices on Cunard
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Cunard Line
Write a cruise review about: