Crystal Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Crystal Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Crystal Cruise Reviews: 201 Ship Name Date Member Rating
First time Crystal by idlestrey

Having done in excess of 70 cruises over the years this was our first Crystal ... continue

Crystal Symphony 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Outstanding Service, first crystal cruise, favorite among many other c by blaze14

Friendly staff learned my name and even remembered my orders for breakfast and in ... continue

One Fabulous Experience by Seafairer

We’re so glad we decided to try Crystal, after many years with Silversea. This was a ... continue

Crystal Symphony 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Ship vs itinerary:A bit of a mismatch by rafinmd

Background:Crystal is absolutely my favorite cruise line but I booked this cruise with some ... continue

Crystal Symphony 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Winds of Change???????? by chrisilz

My husband and I are fairly new to Crystal having sailed 6 times within the last 2 years. Had I ... continue

Crystal Symphony 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
A unique Canadian experience by Liat

Why this Cruise?

We greatly enjoyed our two prior cruises on Crystal Serenity. My wife ... continue

Crystal Symphony 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by goalready

While the Crystal Symphony is perfectly nice and the service outstanding, the overall experience ... continue

Crystal Symphony 10/13 2.0 out of 5+
Crystal versus Seabourn by 76mike

Hi:

For a comparison, you might want to see the Review I wrote on Seabourn in May of ... continue

Crystal Serenity 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
Luxury in the Med by greynolds

My wife and I have always had a stereotypical opinion of what a cruise would be like having seen ... continue

Crystal Serenity 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
Colossal disaster. Never again. by JAB1985

Get me off this ship.

Crystal Serenity 09/13 2.0 out of 5+
First time ever as cruisers with Crystal and we were not dissappointed by travellingtobroadbeach

For our first ever cruise and after much research using Cruise Critic my wife and I decided to ... continue

Every Word True.... by stevebluestein

HI don’t take vacations Why? I never leave my home and it’s hard to get Paris to ... continue

Crystal Serenity 10/13 5+ out of 5+
Luxury at a price by oskiman

After our youngest child graduated from college, we decided to splurge on a Crystal cruise in ... continue

Crystal Symphony 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
AROUND THE BRITISH ISLES by Hoveto

Crystalized again except for a couple of points

Crystal Serenity 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
Crystal cruise 12 days on Mediterranean by springlake

We just returned from crystal cruise 3220 on the Mediterranean from Barcelona to Lisbon. We ... continue

Crystal Symphony 08/13 5.0 out of 5+
It was supposed to be a luxury cruise but it was quite disappointing by ys124

I have had 4 cruise lines so far, all smaller luxury cruises; Regent, Silver Sea, Seabourne and ... continue

Crystal Serenity 08/13 2.0 out of 5+
Bounties of the Black Sea Cruise 13th - 25th July 2013 by 4Orchard

A unique insight into the Black Sea, a most memorable cruise :)

Crystal Symphony 08/13 5.0 out of 5+
Baltic with Friends by FL Golfer

Our 2nd Crystal Cruise with friends made on our 1st Crystal Cruise

Crystal Serenity 08/13 4.0 out of 5+
Baltic Cruise on Serenity by prof1420

A good all inclusive cruise with a few warts

Crystal Serenity 07/13 5.0 out of 5+
Meets our needs by secondtimecruzer

First time crystal cruise (long review)

Crystal Serenity 07/13 5.0 out of 5+
My first time on Crystal Symphony by ging466

I flew from Sydney to New York via Dallas and stayed one night at the Casablanca Hotel in Times ... continue

Crystal Symphony 07/13 5.0 out of 5+
On the whole--disappointed by catlib3

Had heard raves about Crystal and was really anticipating a spectacular experience. It was good, ... continue

Crystal Serenity 06/13 4.0 out of 5+
An excellent first cruise in the Mediterranean by LosAltosTraveller
We had a delightful experience on our first cruise. The 7 day cruise far exceeded our expectations. ... continue
Crystal Serenity 05/13 5+ out of 5+
Crystal not so sparkling! by Tillylovesseabourn
As a lover of luxury cruises I was really hoping to add another cruise line like Crystal to my list ... continue
Crystal Serenity 05/13 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on Crystal
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Crystal Cruises
Write a cruise review about: