AmaWaterways Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > AmaWaterways Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
AmaWaterways Cruise Reviews: 181 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Tulip and Windmills with AMA by caviargal

This was our 7th river cruise, and 3rd with AMA.

We arrived on time in AMS and found the ... continue

AmaBella 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
An experience to remember by 169degrees

We were on the AMA Vietnam/Cambodia tour early April 2014. We started in Hanoi and ended in Ho ... continue

AmaLotus 04/14 5+ out of 5+
A lovely elegant delicious trip by caripito

I have long wished to be in the Netherlands during the tulip time at the Kerkenhof Gardens (sp) ... continue

AmaBella 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Rhine Cruise by sandyoftheseas

About us: I went on this cruise with my sister and mother. I am 52, sister is 56 my mother is 82 ... continue

AmaPrima 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice scenery once we set sail.....no communication from AMA staff by Mykitty65

We boarded the ship but did not sail til 36 hours passed...they told us that "authorities in ... continue

AmaVida 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Vietnam, Camboia & The Riches of Mekong by OldTraveler

My wife and I just returned from our Feb/Mar AMA Lotus cruise, south to north, a few weeks ago. ... continue

AmaLotus 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Vietnam and Cambodia on the RV AmaLotus by juttawrobel

This was our second river cruise, the first being on the Nile (MS Darakum - recommend). Our ... continue

AmaLotus 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Christmas cruise from Prague to Amsterdam by Jotravell

The Amawaterways staff was outstanding. The ship was great. We were on the top floor with a ... continue

AmaPrima 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Christmas Market Cruise! by tennis7

We had a great time on our first river cruise. We sailed from Nuremberg to Budapest.The AMA ... continue

AmaCerto 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
AmaCerto Christmas Cruise 2013 by indalu

Just returned from Christmas cruise on the Danube from Nuremberg to Budapest with a 2 day ... continue

A Wonderful way to see Vietnam and Cambodia by TravelDreamer75

For anyone considering this trip, my recommendation is to do it! I think this was a great way to ... continue

AmaLotus 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise through the Christmas Markets in the Czech Republic, by mkgreer

We began our tour with two nights in Prague in the Czech Republic. We had a walking tour on the ... continue

AmaBella 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
AMA Certo Christmas Market Danube River Cruise, November 2013 by AMSBARY

Ama Certo Christmas Markets - Danube River Cruise (November 2013)

This was our first ... continue

AmaCerto 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Outstanding trip/cruise director (Uwe), immaculate cabins, interesting by Catlover54

This was our first river cruise so we have nothing to compare it with other than luxury ocean ... continue

AmaPrima 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Awesome. Best cruise ever by Justinchild

AMA Cello and crew were awesome. AMA offered three or four excursion options for each city; some ... continue

AmaCello 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Excellent ship, staff, and food by 50stater

We cruised from Budapest to Nuremburg. We had a D class stateroom and I was concerned that it ... continue

AmaBella 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Great Experience! by Samlab25

We really enjoyed our Christmas Market Cruise on the Danube. We are planning to book for the ... continue

Enjoyable First River Cruise on the Rhine with AMA by Curlew

This was promoted as a Culture and Wine Legacy of the Rhine cruise with a wonderful wine host ... continue

AmaCello 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Awesome experience! by cdavis3017

My husband and I sailed on the Amacello from Basel, Switzerland to Amsterdam on the Rhine River ... continue

AmaCello 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Full 14 day AMA trip was wonderful! by Cruise4Sunshine

Having traveled independently all over the world, in a Rick Steves kind of a way, I'm nearing ... continue

La Marguerite 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Didn't Impress by journey boomer

First river cruise with APT. The cruise embarkation was well handled from the hotel to ship. ... continue

AmaVerde 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Best Cruise of over 30!! by mlcinoh

This was our first river cruise and we chose AMARIVERWAYS at the suggestion of my travel agent. ... continue

AmaLyra 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Wine-Themed River Cruise by LadyDog71

We just returned from a 7 day cruise on the AMADolce through Germany. We were absolutely ... continue

AmaDolce 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Unforgettable cruise by rantline

We have recently returned from a 15 day cruise from Budapest to Amsterdam on the Amabella. It ... continue

AmaBella 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Down stream on La Marguerite by mrknowitall

It may be worth noting that the author of these comments travels mainly to see other cultures up ... continue

La Marguerite 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on AmaWaterways
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about AmaWaterways
Write a cruise review about: