AmaWaterways Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > AmaWaterways Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
AmaWaterways Cruise Reviews: 182 Ship Name Date Member Rating
A Mekong River Adventure! by cowprintrabbit

First and foremost, Son, our Tour Director was an amazing and diligent guide that met ... continue

AmaLotus 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Romantic Danube by proudmama53

An awesome way to celebrate our 40th anniversary. This was our first river cruise and having ... continue

AmaPrima 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Mekong delights by daabigyin

This was my first cruise ever, and it was such a positive experience. Amawaterways has done a ... continue

AmaLotus 08/14 5+ out of 5+
The BEST way to travel by DV1

Loved, loved, loved our cruise along the Danube River. The Ama prima was beautiful, new, clean. ... continue

AmaPrima 08/14 5+ out of 5+
4 from Texas by cheree1@peoplepc.com

A fantastic river cruise. Love every minute. The food was really good, the cabin was wonderful ... continue

AmaCerto 08/14 5+ out of 5+
A fun time on Amalotus by kimmy8

We went on the 12 day vietnam Cambodia tour including 7 nights river cruising. Started in Saigon ... continue

AmaLotus 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Unsure about a river cruise? by terrylucking

This was our first river cruise and we were a little apprehensive. Have been on 3 Cunard cruises ... continue

AmaVida 08/14 5+ out of 5+
A delightful experience by Liat

Ama Waterways AmaVida – Port Wine & Flamenco – July 5-18, 2014

The ... continue

AmaVida 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointing by Ilenekoppel@msn.com

I just returned home from 13 days with AMAwaterways. Seven days were spent on the AMAdagio and 3 ... continue

AmaDagio 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
More Than We Ever Expected! by casadblu

This was our first river cruise after four ocean cruises. A river cruise is almost an anti-ocean ... continue

AmaPrima 07/14 5+ out of 5+
An absolutely amazing trip by Canaroo

Any tour company can take you from one place to another but it takes a company that is at the ... continue

AmaLotus 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great cruise from Vilshoven Germany to Budapest by Golf nut 1

We flew into Munich Germany and took the train on our own to the nearby port of Vilshoven, Took ... continue

AmaSonata 07/14 5+ out of 5+
AMA SONATA...THE PLEASURE OF THE DANUBE AND MORE by bocaraton

This was our first river cruise. We were quite apprehensive about the people who would be ... continue

AmaSonata 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Our first but not our last river cruise! by MBurns

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our cruise, Vineyards of the Rhine & Mosel. We stayed at ... continue

AmaDolce 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Fabulous experience! by meddykay

Having read the reviews, I went with low expectations for the ship. I was pleasantly surprised ... continue

AmaKatarina 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Experience by gerical

This was a first river cruise for us. Loved it! We were on the Amacerto, the entire crew was ... continue

AmaCerto 06/14 5+ out of 5+
How disappointing by Travelin Moma

We are very well traveled, and know what to expect from a travel experience. Ama waterways did ... continue

AmaDolce 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
AmaDagio – Paris & Provence – May 2014 by Nudibranch

My DS and I were part of a group of about 40 who elected to spend four days in Paris, France ... continue

AmaDagio 06/14 Not Rated
Great River Cruise by SoCalTraveler

We cruised from Prague (actually a bus trip from Prague to Vilshofen via Regensburg) to ... continue

AmaPrima 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Legendary Danube Cruise was wonderful! by jojocmcla

My husband asked me to arrange this cruise to celebrate our 46th anniversary. We were sure we ... continue

AmaLyra 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Magnificent Europe, AMASONATA by Tarokkos

We disembarked one week ago at Budapest from MS AMASONATA finishing the River Cruise ... continue

AmaSonata 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Fabulous!! by dodi66

AMA Waterways Danube cruise was exceptional in every way. My husband and I and 10 other couples ... continue

AmaLyra 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Indochina tour and La Marguerite Mekong River Cruise by soccerref

My Husband and I have just returned from a wonderful land tour of Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia ... continue

La Marguerite 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent Value for Money by travelonward

This week essentially started in Vega Terron, and ended in Porto. While I've river cruised with ... continue

AmaVida 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Celebrating retirement in a great way by hcoury

We decided to celebrate our retirement with a river cruise in April-2014. After analyzing ... continue

AmaCerto 05/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on AmaWaterways
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about AmaWaterways
Write a cruise review about: