AmaWaterways Cruise Reviews

Ama Waterways AmaVida – Port Wine & Flamenco – July 5-18, 2014

The ... continue

AmaVida 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointing by Ilenekoppel@msn.com

I just returned home from 13 days with AMAwaterways. Seven days were spent on the AMAdagio and 3 ... continue

AmaDagio 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
More Than We Ever Expected! by casadblu

This was our first river cruise after four ocean cruises. A river cruise is almost an anti-ocean ... continue

AmaPrima 07/14 5+ out of 5+
An absolutely amazing trip by Canaroo

Any tour company can take you from one place to another but it takes a company that is at the ... continue

AmaLotus 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great cruise from Vilshoven Germany to Budapest by Golf nut 1

We flew into Munich Germany and took the train on our own to the nearby port of Vilshoven, Took ... continue

AmaSonata 07/14 5+ out of 5+
AMA SONATA...THE PLEASURE OF THE DANUBE AND MORE by bocaraton

This was our first river cruise. We were quite apprehensive about the people who would be ... continue

AmaSonata 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Our first but not our last river cruise! by MBurns

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our cruise, Vineyards of the Rhine & Mosel. We stayed at ... continue

AmaDolce 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Fabulous experience! by meddykay

Having read the reviews, I went with low expectations for the ship. I was pleasantly surprised ... continue

AmaKatarina 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Experience by gerical

This was a first river cruise for us. Loved it! We were on the Amacerto, the entire crew was ... continue

AmaCerto 06/14 5+ out of 5+
How disappointing by Travelin Moma

We are very well traveled, and know what to expect from a travel experience. Ama waterways did ... continue

AmaDolce 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
AmaDagio – Paris & Provence – May 2014 by Nudibranch

My DS and I were part of a group of about 40 who elected to spend four days in Paris, France ... continue

AmaDagio 06/14 Not Rated
Great River Cruise by SoCalTraveler

We cruised from Prague (actually a bus trip from Prague to Vilshofen via Regensburg) to ... continue

AmaPrima 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Legendary Danube Cruise was wonderful! by jojocmcla

My husband asked me to arrange this cruise to celebrate our 46th anniversary. We were sure we ... continue

AmaLyra 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Magnificent Europe, AMASONATA by Tarokkos

We disembarked one week ago at Budapest from MS AMASONATA finishing the River Cruise ... continue

AmaSonata 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Fabulous!! by dodi66

AMA Waterways Danube cruise was exceptional in every way. My husband and I and 10 other couples ... continue

AmaLyra 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Indochina tour and La Marguerite Mekong River Cruise by soccerref

My Husband and I have just returned from a wonderful land tour of Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia ... continue

La Marguerite 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent Value for Money by travelonward

This week essentially started in Vega Terron, and ended in Porto. While I've river cruised with ... continue

AmaVida 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Celebrating retirement in a great way by hcoury

We decided to celebrate our retirement with a river cruise in April-2014. After analyzing ... continue

AmaCerto 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Tulip delights by NancyCue

We had a delightful time on our first river cruise. I was somewhat nervous about river cruising ... continue

AmaDolce 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Tulip and Windmills with AMA by caviargal

This was our 7th river cruise, and 3rd with AMA.

We arrived on time in AMS and found the ... continue

AmaBella 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
An experience to remember by 169degrees

We were on the AMA Vietnam/Cambodia tour early April 2014. We started in Hanoi and ended in Ho ... continue

AmaLotus 04/14 5+ out of 5+
A lovely elegant delicious trip by caripito

I have long wished to be in the Netherlands during the tulip time at the Kerkenhof Gardens (sp) ... continue

AmaBella 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Rhine Cruise by sandyoftheseas

About us: I went on this cruise with my sister and mother. I am 52, sister is 56 my mother is 82 ... continue

AmaPrima 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice scenery once we set sail.....no communication from AMA staff by Mykitty65

We boarded the ship but did not sail til 36 hours passed...they told us that "authorities in ... continue

AmaVida 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Vietnam, Camboia & The Riches of Mekong by OldTraveler

My wife and I just returned from our Feb/Mar AMA Lotus cruise, south to north, a few weeks ago. ... continue

AmaLotus 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on AmaWaterways
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about AmaWaterways
Write a cruise review about: