P&O Australia Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > P&O Australia Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
P&O Australia Cruise Reviews: 231 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Budget cruising by Jo glo

We picked this cruise because it was the only one from Sydney, which would coincide with our ... continue

Pacific Pearl 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
PITIFUL by Denice Woods

I have cruised many times - 22 over the past 35 years. Having said this, my last cruise was 12 ... continue

Pacific Dawn 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Pacific Pearl Comedy Cruise – 17-21 July 2014 by MicCanberra

First of all, this was our second P&O cruise after a gap of 13 years, we had low ... continue

Pacific Pearl 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
The good, the bad and helpful tips by Flatulator

We recently undertook a 9 night P & O cruise departing from Brisbane visiting the Island of ... continue

Pacific Dawn 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
What a shock! by Aussie Bruce

We took this seven day cruise to Port Douglas and return because it fitted in neatly with our ... continue

Pacific Jewel 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not all that by ClaireED

It was our first cruise so we didn't have a point of comparison, but we were pretty disappointed ... continue

Pacific Pearl 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fantastic time! by Gayesy57

My husband and I went on a 7-night cruise on the Pacific Jewel, from 29th June till July 6th ... continue

Pacific Jewel 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
(Awesome) booked another one for next year by Ross.gibbs1@bigpond.com

All the staff were friendly and helpful and made you feel special. Alcohol, hand sanitizes were ... continue

Pacific Jewel 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
We had fun but noticed some standard drops by debstep

Firstly- we don't expect more than 3 star from P&O, you get what you pay for and we love our ... continue

Pacific Jewel 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Never again with P&O by pauapooh

This is our second cruise, our first on the Pacific Dawn was good. Nice food, balcony room that ... continue

Pacific Pearl 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fantastic holiday by Stephanie H

This is the second time I have been on the Pearl and I enjoyed both cruises.

Our cabin ... continue

Pacific Pearl 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Never Again by ckrken

This was my Bucket List after 35 years of marriage and raising 6 children, it was my time for ... continue

Pacific Dawn 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Ummm... Mixed feelings about this one! by Sharon.j

3rd P&O Cruise...

Boarding in Auckland was a dream... My husband has a mobility ... continue

Pacific Pearl 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
What a disappointment. by Mango 2410

This was a cruise for family and friends to celebrate my partners 60th Birthday. As we had both ... continue

Pacific Jewel 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great cruise for young family by edaw1

Had a great cruise. We have a 2 and 6 year old. When the 2 year old got tyred and started crying ... continue

DO NOT travel with P&O!!! by Tiggy37

Some good points but a few totally ruined the overall experience

We booked 10 months in ... continue

Pacific Pearl 06/14 Not Rated
Bordering on Boring by LouiseW

This is the 4th P&O cruise husband and I have been on, and each time the standards have ... continue

Pacific Pearl 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Worst Cruise Ever - Never again on P&O by Ssam

The service and customer care was shocking, attitude was careless and dismissive!

We did ... continue

Pacific Jewel 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Excellent cruise by tomtank

We were not sure what to expect after reading a few reviews of "Pacific Dawn", however, we were ... continue

Fantastic time by stardust2014

My first cruise and certainly wont be the last.

Boarding the ship was good got our ... continue

Pacific Dawn looks good - from 500metres through dark Sunnies ! by fukungpanda

This was my first "real" Cruise. My only other experience of onboard life was a rhine river ... continue

Pacific Dawn 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not the standard I expected by Anbax1

We arrived at the port to find what must have been every one of the 2000 passengers waiting to ... continue

Pacific Dawn 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Pacific pearl Vanuatu discovery by Cm69

We were first time cruisers , booking the cruise on a last minute whim. I had never really ... continue

Pacific Pearl 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Bottom of the list by ADennis

We have done a few cruises, all of which have been excellent, so we thought a short cruise to ... continue

Pacific Pearl 07/14 Not Rated
Another P&O fail! by Missmiaow

After our first P&O debacle where our room was double booked and the service lacked ...well, ... continue

Pacific Dawn 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50
Read more about P&O Cruises Australia
Write a cruise review about: