Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1251 Ship Name Date Member Rating
AVOID THOMSON MAJESTY by avoidthomson

Sailed from Malaga to Corfu.  Food was horrendous and the staff were hopeless with dietary ... continue

Thomson Majesty 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Island Escape Cruising - Thomson/TUI - Very poor cabin accommodation by PennyRon

We had not traveled on a Thomson/TUI cruise previously although had traveled with First Choice ... continue

Island Escape 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Caveat Emptor! by No Cause For

I had wanted to try a cruise for ages, everyone I know who had been on one seemed to be hooked. ... continue

Thomson Celebration 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Wow Brilliant by LesleyB

My husband and I travelled on island escape for our first cruise and was not disappointed. The ... continue

Island Escape 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Dreamliner was our only dream. by woobugs

Had a very comfortable flight to Barbados for our 3 week cruise.We have cruised 80+ times on ... continue

Thomson Dream 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
Very enjoyable Transatlantic Crossing by An rook

When we booked this Transatlantic cruise with friends! I was a little concerned how I would cope ... continue

Thomson Dream 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
What a fantastic value holiday had so much fun, can't wait to go back. by betabet

I have been on 5 previous cruises, the last one being more than 12 years ago. I am 48 and all I ... continue

Island Escape 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Not for a Celebration by Ellie2green

Went on this Boat 2/04/2014 -9/04/2014 The Ship is Clean and Tidy BUT Very Tatty... Cabin still ... continue

Cyprus to Isreal by Ellie2green

This was our first Cruise which we found very disappointing..... although Clean and tidy with ... continue

A Good Experience by Ken48

Our first trip with Thomson. After reading some reviews boarded with some reservations. Transfer ... continue

Thomson Dream 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not bad but not excellent by grumpyhamster

This was our second cruise (other was with Carnival) and as such we can only make comparisons ... continue

Thomson Dream 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise on the Majesty by jaybird47

Just back from a great cruise on the Thomson Majesty. We did the Taste of Italy itinerary, which ... continue

Thomson Majesty 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
A good Cruise; Worth the money by inspectorroddy559

My wife and I have just come back from a 7 night cruise on Island escape, Taste of the Med. We ... continue

Island Escape 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Dream - the good and the bad by AlanJ54

This was our first cruise, suggested as a celebration holiday by the Thomson travel ... continue

First Time Cruise - Objective Review by Retired, Devon

As this was our first cruise, we were a little apprehensive as it generally seems that people ... continue

Island Escape 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Benidorm at sea !!! by audrey thomson

this ship is small and crowded. you have to queue for everything. if you don't get in broadway ... continue

Thomson Celebration 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fantastic by Alan1451

I have read with interest reviews on this and other sites, and witnessed how bitter and twisted ... continue

Thomson Dream 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Not a favourable Dream by darlomag

Having cruised with Thomson before and having been on the Celebration last year Thomsons other ... continue

Thomson Dream 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
First and last cruise by misterchef

flew to Barbados and cruised back to the Med for 3 weeks on Thomson Dream with my wife, sister ... continue

Thomson Dream 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Cruise and stay...Wish we had stayed at the hotel by Anne Daniels

We have been on a number of cruises previously, the latter on the Thomson Majesty and have ... continue

Thomson Spirit 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
Good value cruise, helped by great weather by harleydee

Just returned from a 2 week cruise and stay holiday to the Aegean,

;cruise was good ... continue

Thomson Spirit 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another great time on the Maj by joeholiday2

Having been on the Majesty last July we knew what to expect and was looking forward to seeing ... continue

Thomson Majesty 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Exciting developments onboard Island Escape by ibbyontheship

I have just returned from my 21st cruise on this ship and after taking cruises on many other ... continue

Island Escape 04/14 Not Rated
Basic cruising by BCL

First I have to say the last ship we sailed on was the Cunard Queen Elizabeth so we held no ... continue

Island Escape 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Lots of Fun, Amazing staff - was a great week. by rickbell4

Usually when my partner and I go on holiday we do stay in 5* hotels - I decided to take 2 ... continue

Island Escape 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125
Read more about Thomson Cruises
Write a cruise review about: