Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1296 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Still Dreaming by China doll52

Had a good flight, faultless transfer and a quick check in.

Now for the bad bits ... continue

Better than expected by aegean456

Just completed our first cruise on the Dream. We did back to back Mediterranean cruises and had ... continue

Downward slide continues by wolf3925

Have tonight returned from a weeks cruise on this ship. We cruised on her last year and left her ... continue

Thomson Majesty 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great cruise by fat-man

First time on the Dream and had some reservations due to some of the previous reviews. ... continue

No luxury aboard the dream by Wendy J

We booked a last minute holiday on the Thomson dream in May for a relaxing break. We arrived at ... continue

Thomson Dream 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Adriatic Explorer - Great Cruise on the majesty by cruiser9320

My mum and dad booked the cruise as my 21st birthday present. After reading some negative ... continue

Thomson Majesty 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Cheap and cheerfull but great value for money by nicola78

Booked a last minute cruise on Island escape so got a great deal with direct flights and great ... continue

Island Escape 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Itinerary; disappointing cruise by DollyD369

We booked this Cruise last July so having spent months getting excited about it, the day of ... continue

Thomson Celebration 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
50th Birthday present and one I am trying to forget! by notreallyoldat64

My partner suggested we went on a cruise to celebrate my 50th as a special treat, We chose to go ... continue

Thomson Dream 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
BALTIC CRUISE by weesyl

Arrived at Newcastle which was a very pleasant embarkation unlike airports. It had been 8 years ... continue

Thomson Spirit 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Better than expected by chris32sadler

Just got back from 1 week cruise on the Dream,

Cabin 6124 Nice cabin it had a bath with ... continue

Thomson Dream 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Honest review by Obsessivetraveller

Tbh I often check reviews, but rarely write them myself as I always worry what I like others ... continue

Thomson Dream 06/14 Not Rated
Glitz and glamour cruise by alwynd

have just arrived back this week from our first cruise (my wife and i cellibrated 40 years of ... continue

Island Escape 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Thomsons please get back to what you do best by marje328

We have cruised with Thomsons numerous times previously on the Spirit, Celebration and also the ... continue

Thomson Dream 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
OH DEAR! by Thomsontraveller

Having enjoyed a few cruises, including Thomson who we have always found to be extremely good, ... continue

Island Escape 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Agean and Holy Land Ancient Wonders by madiain28

Thomson relaunched the Celebration under the Platinum Cruises, the ship has had some big ... continue

Thomson Celebration 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Our least favourtie Thomson cruise so far by gillyg

Now I'll start by admitting this was only our fourth cruise so I am hardly the most experienced ... continue

Thomson Dream 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not of the usual standard by Dtw278

Finally the date arrived 27th May 2014 to go on a long awaited Baltic cruise on Thomson Spirit ... continue

Thomson Spirit 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Very disappointing by Ursula9

I have recently returned from a week on Thomson celebration and I will not be going on this ship ... continue

Thomson Celebration 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Thomson Dream - The good, the bad and the downright silly by blackmoggie

Just come back from 2 week cruise on the Thomson Dream. Having cruised on this ship to the ... continue

Thomson Dream 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
An excellent cruise by ettrickbay

This was our third time on the Spirit leaving from our home base Newcastle on Tyne. First of all ... continue

Thomson Spirit 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Best holiday ever on Island Escape by Beetle02

We have just returned from our first cruise experience. Looking through all the options we ... continue

Island Escape 06/14 5+ out of 5+
First but not the last by area

We have just returned from the Aegean and the holy land on the CELEBRATION and we had a great ... continue

Thomson Celebration 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Holy Land & Aegean - Turkey Israel Greece Cyprus by SussexMay

Generally speaking excellent value. Nice clean cabin, well kept by steward, tea and coffee ... continue

Thomson Celebration 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Ok but a few niggles by sergiouno

We sailed on the Thomson Dream from Palma on the 10/05/14 on the treasures of the Mediterranean ... continue

Thomson Dream 06/14 Not Rated
See reviews 50 - 74 See reviews 100 - 124
Read more about Thomson Cruises
Write a cruise review about: