Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1248 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Holy Land & Aegean - Turkey Israel Greece Cyprus by SussexMay

Generally speaking excellent value. Nice clean cabin, well kept by steward, tea and coffee ... continue

Thomson Celebration 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Ok but a few niggles by sergiouno

We sailed on the Thomson Dream from Palma on the 10/05/14 on the treasures of the Mediterranean ... continue

Thomson Dream 06/14 Not Rated
A Fantastic Cruise by lstephenson

My partner and I have just returned from a 7 day Aegean & Holy Land cruise, with Thompson ... continue

Excellent Aegean and Holy Land Cruise by Magabriele

A REAL review!! by thunder_bolt

After booking our cruise we were slightly worried when we had a look at the reviews made by ... continue

Great fun on a budget by Rosie@47

This was my 22nd cruise but the first one on the Island Escape. We booked it for the choice of ... continue

Island Escape 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Week on the Dream by Bodster

We have never had a holiday onboard a cruise ship so I cant compare to any other ships and I am ... continue

Thomson Dream 05/14 5+ out of 5+
A great break with a great team!! by Pedros

Wow!! we are first timers for Thomson cruises.... but well traveled with other cruise ... continue

Island Escape 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Icelandic Encounter by lyndatimberlake1

Just got back from our cruise to Iceland/Scotland and Ireland. Had a brilliant time, The Spirit ... continue

Thomson Spirit 05/14 5+ out of 5+
A disappointing second cruise on the Celebration by BazDurrent

Last October my wife and I did the Ancient Wonders cruise on the Thomson Celebration. We enjoyed ... continue

Thomson Celebration 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Island Escape Cruise May 2014 Excellent Holiday by harveyanger

After reading many good and bad reviews about the Island Escape Cruise ship i was a little ... continue

Island Escape 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Western Med May 2014 by Rickvickie

For a first timer this is an ok cruise. Must admit though that even though Thomson advertise ... continue

Island Escape 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Awful awful awful no dream to be had here by marble arch

Sailed out of palma registered my credit card to my cruise card (cashless system) unhelpful ... continue

Thomson Dream 05/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great Time, Israel a must. by Yeomanterry

Good flight out from Birmingham, arrived same time as 4 other planes, long queues, make sure you ... continue

A mixed bag...... by gingerbird*1972

My DH and I have just returned from 7 nights on the Celebration. As per the title, we have mixed ... continue

Thomson Celebration 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Very good cruise but some things need to be sorted on the ship. by tysoe.tommo@virgin.net

We have just returned from a 7 day cruise from Marmaris to Rhodes, Israel, Cyrus, and Turkey and ... continue

Thomas Dream or was it a nightmare? by Sandra F

We have been on about a dozen cruises, including several on Thompson, but have to say this was ... continue

Thomson Dream 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
We loved it by jewels and gaz

This was our 3rd time on the Dream and we loved it. We had an inside cabin on deck 6 and it was ... continue

Thomson Dream 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Dream Cruise on The Dream by Justmecruisingsolo

Palma airport isn’t the best airport to fly in and out from, on arrival the escalators ... continue

Thomson Dream 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Great value, great itinerary by michin

Our favourite cruise to date, our first being on the Thomson Celebration 7yrs ago (plus more ... continue

Thomson Dream by Hope No Anchor

Back today from a week on the Dream around the Med. Now This was our 4th time on the Dream, the ... continue

Thomson Dream 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Never again! by olivanova

Delights of the Promised Land and Aegean Discovery 9-23April 2014

The entire experience ... continue

Thomson Spirit 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
AVOID THOMSON MAJESTY by avoidthomson

Sailed from Malaga to Corfu.  Food was horrendous and the staff were hopeless with dietary ... continue

Thomson Majesty 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Island Escape Cruising - Thomson/TUI - Very poor cabin accommodation by PennyRon

We had not traveled on a Thomson/TUI cruise previously although had traveled with First Choice ... continue

Island Escape 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Caveat Emptor! by No Cause For

I had wanted to try a cruise for ages, everyone I know who had been on one seemed to be hooked. ... continue

Thomson Celebration 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50 See reviews 76 - 100
Read more about Thomson Cruises
Write a cruise review about: