Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1284 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Good ship let down by Thompsons cost cutting. by secondman

Have just returned from the Italian Flavours cruise. Arrived at Corfu airport to find it is ... continue

Thomson Majesty 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Majestic Majesty by Beyonce

Just returned yesterday from a 2 week cruise doing the Adriatic Explorer and then Italian ... continue

Thomson Majesty 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice Ship by Dodger54

Arrived in Palma after a good flight from Gatwick 30 mins late no problem really, got a coach to ... continue

First Time Cruise by abmack

This was our first cruise and we chose Thomson Dream for two reasons i.e. it was a small ship ... continue

First Time Cruising Observations by aprillove

As a 50th wedding anniversary gift to ourselves, we chose to go on our first cruise. Perhaps our ... continue

Dream Trip by Not the dumb blonde

Have just returned from Mediterranean Medley cruise on the Dream, as it was our first cruise we ... continue

Thomson Dream 06/14 5+ out of 5+
An enjoyable experience by pazor

My husband and I, along with his sister and her partner, booked this cruise over a year ago on ... continue

Thomson Dream 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful holiday by mikeysh1

Having read the reviews , we were slight worried about our second cruise with Thomson. Now I do ... continue

Thomson Dream 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Solo passenger review. by barac

This was my first cruise and this review is for solo passengers, this is a budget cruise, so yes ... continue

Island Escape 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Another Good cruise on the Celebration by wolverton cruisers

This was our fourth Thomson cruise (the third time on the Celebration) and we visited Rhodes ... continue

Thomson Celebration 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Reading some of the reviews and wondering if we were on the same ship by RobWhyte

Just arrived back from 7 days on the majesty doing the Adriatic

Can't express on how ... continue

Thomson Majesty 06/14 5+ out of 5+
A good time by davetrucker

Our flight from Manchester went well. We had checked in the week before at our local shop so we ... continue

Still Dreaming by China doll52

Had a good flight, faultless transfer and a quick check in.

Now for the bad bits ... continue

Better than expected by aegean456

Just completed our first cruise on the Dream. We did back to back Mediterranean cruises and had ... continue

Downward slide continues by wolf3925

Have tonight returned from a weeks cruise on this ship. We cruised on her last year and left her ... continue

Thomson Majesty 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great cruise by fat-man

First time on the Dream and had some reservations due to some of the previous reviews. ... continue

No luxury aboard the dream by Wendy J

We booked a last minute holiday on the Thomson dream in May for a relaxing break. We arrived at ... continue

Thomson Dream 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Adriatic Explorer - Great Cruise on the majesty by cruiser9320

My mum and dad booked the cruise as my 21st birthday present. After reading some negative ... continue

Thomson Majesty 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Cheap and cheerfull but great value for money by nicola78

Booked a last minute cruise on Island escape so got a great deal with direct flights and great ... continue

Island Escape 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Itinerary; disappointing cruise by DollyD369

We booked this Cruise last July so having spent months getting excited about it, the day of ... continue

Thomson Celebration 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
50th Birthday present and one I am trying to forget! by notreallyoldat64

My partner suggested we went on a cruise to celebrate my 50th as a special treat, We chose to go ... continue

Thomson Dream 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
BALTIC CRUISE by weesyl

Arrived at Newcastle which was a very pleasant embarkation unlike airports. It had been 8 years ... continue

Thomson Spirit 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Better than expected by chris32sadler

Just got back from 1 week cruise on the Dream,

Cabin 6124 Nice cabin it had a bath with ... continue

Thomson Dream 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Honest review by Obsessivetraveller

Tbh I often check reviews, but rarely write them myself as I always worry what I like others ... continue

Thomson Dream 06/14 Not Rated
Glitz and glamour cruise by alwynd

have just arrived back this week from our first cruise (my wife and i cellibrated 40 years of ... continue

Island Escape 06/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50 See reviews 76 - 100
Read more about Thomson Cruises
Write a cruise review about: