Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1296 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Well done Majesty by helencomrie

Our 5th cruise with Thomsons,first time on Majesty.All transfers went very smoothly,luggage ... continue

Thomson Majesty 08/14 5+ out of 5+
An Arctic Affair by tiernsee

It was my son who decided where we would go on holiday. In 2013 we had gone to Tenerife, he was ... continue

Thomson Spirit 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Cruise with kids by greekqueen

I have been on several cruises, two with my daughter. My grandchildren wanted me to take them on ... continue

Thomson Majesty 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Magical.. by bjao

HI Two week back to back cruise from Corfu. Aegean and Adriatic seas. Wow, wonderful places to ... continue

Thomson Majesty 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Thomson Dream, More Like Thomson Nightmare by Sbailey

Ok where to start.....firstly let me start by saying that had I not been travelling with another ... continue

Thomson Dream 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Don't be put off......... by Papamex80

As first time cruisers we booked the Island Escape and then read the reviews which began to ... continue

Island Escape 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Totally Brilliant. by Bleaksnatcher

Just returned from a superb week on board the Island Escape and went straight back to Thompsons ... continue

Island Escape 08/14 5+ out of 5+
A good cruise, apart from . . . . . by FBDE4

This is a difficult cruise to write about as we are Thomson regulars and don’t wish to ... continue

Island Escape 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Arctic Affair by Bilje

Well we've been back barely a week and the magic hasn't worn off. One of the best holiday ... continue

Thomson Spirit 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Good N Bad by liverpool1996

The flight to Palma was excellent with a 2,4,2 plane, big...

Transfer excellent, ... continue

Island Escape 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
First cruise by T N Mandy

We gave this a go as we wanted to see a bit of the world without breaking the bank.The Thomson ... continue

Island Escape only gets better by Badger1948

l traveled once again on this ship,l have been many times as l have found them helpfull as i am ... continue

People always find something to twist about!!! by ash1189

I have been reading through some of the reviews of the Thomson Dream (thomson without a P!!)and ... continue

Thomson Dream 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Absolutely fantastic, great value for money by matt.ashlee

Well I have just got back from my first ever cruise and want to go back tomorrow!!! Island ... continue

Island Escape 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Not a single complaint! by Heidirhodes

After cruising on larger ships with prestigious companies we were a little concerned before we ... continue

Thomson Celebration 07/14 5+ out of 5+
First Cruise by alfwilson

We are a 60 years old couple , travelling with an 85 year old parent , sailing from Palma for 7 ... continue

Glitz and Glamour is a total misdescription by Tagsy

We have cruised previously with other companies and have to say that Thomson have totally ... continue

Island Escape 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not happy 1st cruise by pyeholder

Just returned from a week on the Island Escape cruise by Thomson. To say we were disappointed is ... continue

Island Escape 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great time on the Celebration by lazlostormaker

Just returned from the Ancient Wonders Cruise on Thomson Celebration. Traveled with my 16 year ... continue

Thomson Celebration 07/14 5+ out of 5+
disappointed by nurses49

I have just returned from my first cruise. I chose Thomson as it was all inclusive. My first ... continue

Island Escape 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Fjordland Splendour was splendid! by fairygran

We've just returned from the Fjord-land Splendour aboard the Thomson Spirit and had a good time. ... continue

Thomson Spirit 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great cruise by DaveTucker

This was our first cruise, but the couple we went with have sailed numerous times, when we came ... continue

Thomson Majesty 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Island Escape - Excellant by tcg glasgow

I can’t speak highly enough of the Island Escape. From reading some of the reviews you ... continue

Island Escape 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Brilliant service from start to finish! by GraceGibbs

My mother and I stayed on the Thomson Dream from the 28th of June for a week and travelled ... continue

FANTASTIC VALUE FOR MONEY by gem18

This was only our 2nd time cruising the first being around the Caribbean This was by far better. ... continue

See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75
Read more about Thomson Cruises
Write a cruise review about: