Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1284 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Island Escape only gets better by Badger1948

l traveled once again on this ship,l have been many times as l have found them helpfull as i am ... continue

People always find something to twist about!!! by ash1189

I have been reading through some of the reviews of the Thomson Dream (thomson without a P!!)and ... continue

Thomson Dream 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Absolutely fantastic, great value for money by matt.ashlee

Well I have just got back from my first ever cruise and want to go back tomorrow!!! Island ... continue

Island Escape 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Not a single complaint! by Heidirhodes

After cruising on larger ships with prestigious companies we were a little concerned before we ... continue

First Cruise by alfwilson

We are a 60 years old couple , travelling with an 85 year old parent , sailing from Palma for 7 ... continue

Glitz and Glamour is a total misdescription by Tagsy

We have cruised previously with other companies and have to say that Thomson have totally ... continue

Island Escape 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not happy 1st cruise by pyeholder

Just returned from a week on the Island Escape cruise by Thomson. To say we were disappointed is ... continue

Island Escape 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great time on the Celebration by lazlostormaker

Just returned from the Ancient Wonders Cruise on Thomson Celebration. Traveled with my 16 year ... continue

disappointed by nurses49

I have just returned from my first cruise. I chose Thomson as it was all inclusive. My first ... continue

Island Escape 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Fjordland Splendour was splendid! by fairygran

We've just returned from the Fjord-land Splendour aboard the Thomson Spirit and had a good time. ... continue

Thomson Spirit 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great cruise by DaveTucker

This was our first cruise, but the couple we went with have sailed numerous times, when we came ... continue

Thomson Majesty 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Island Escape - Excellant by tcg glasgow

I can’t speak highly enough of the Island Escape. From reading some of the reviews you ... continue

Island Escape 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Brilliant service from start to finish! by GraceGibbs

My mother and I stayed on the Thomson Dream from the 28th of June for a week and travelled ... continue

FANTASTIC VALUE FOR MONEY by gem18

This was only our 2nd time cruising the first being around the Caribbean This was by far better. ... continue

Not living the dream, we've stayed in better Youth Hostels! by kugaman1

This was our 2nd Thomson cruise, having done the Eastern Med on Celebration last ... continue

Thomson Dream 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Rust Bucket !!!! Don't Think So by lorainem

Referring to the previous review - we were on the Thomson Dream at the same time and wouldn't ... continue

Thomson Dream 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Very good, in parts by anddbed

Second cruise with the Thomson line.

The cruise was a mixed bag of excellence to very ... continue

Thomson Spirit 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Rust bucket by Johnmitchell

Just arrived back from the cruise on board thompsons dream in the med, the ship was described as ... continue

Thomson Dream 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Pleasant enough by Qtipie2

My husband, sister and brother in law did a cruise and stay trip at the end of last month ... continue

Thomson Celebration 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Will be back by topmen

this was a great trip the staff were very friendly the food was excellent as was the ... continue

Another great cruise on the Dream by Vic J

We sailed yet again on the Dream on the 14th June with an inside cabin number 5111. We have had ... continue

Thomson Dream 07/14 Not Rated
Fab time would go again. by everon46

Just back from our cruise and stay holiday on island escape, we did the escape to the med cruise ... continue

Island Escape 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Thomson Celebration Cruise (Aegean & Holy Land) by gvickers63

This was my first cruise, so we pushed the boat out & booked a deluxe room with private ... continue

Easily met our expectations by MK Soulman

This is our second cruise with Thomson having previously sailed on the "Dream" so we had a good ... continue

Thomson Majesty 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Adriatic Explorer / Italian Flavours by profile

Our Adriatic Explorer/ Italian Flavours Cruise on Majesty 13-27th June 2014 was our first on ... continue

Thomson Majesty 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 0 - 24 See reviews 50 - 74
Read more about Thomson Cruises
Write a cruise review about: