Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1137 Ship Name Date Member Rating
First time on the Majesty by ginntonix

This was our 5th cruise with Thomsons but our first on the Majesty. I had read a lot of ... continue

Thomson Majesty 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not Impressed - Very Disappointed by Joyceandken

We have cruised with Thomson's on a number of occasions and been very satisfied with the ... continue

Thomson Majesty 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Promised Land Cruise by linedanceangel

Never been on a sea cruise before, but wanted to go to Jerusalem and this cruise sailed from ... continue

Thomson Spirit 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Disappointing Dining Experience by AliceMaud

There were a number of things on this cruise that did not please me.

Main disappointment ... continue

Thomson Majesty 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Happy ??? by tornado1

Just returned from two weeks East & West Caribbean cruise on the Dream. This was our 2nd ... continue

Norovirus strikes again on first week out by Geri8tric

Not again. Good intineray spoilt by this dreaded virus.

Port of embarkation was Malaga ... continue

Thomson Majesty 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
THOMSON DREAM! PLATINUM STANDARD? DREAM ON! by morganbailey

We have just returned from a 2 week cruise in the Southern Caribbean,aboard the Thomson Dream, ... continue

Thomson Dream 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Thomson going down hill by BIGMANTAM

This was our 10th cruise and our second for the caribbean.

We flew from Glasgow and on ... continue

Spirit of Iberia by ibeckett23@hotmail.co.uk

my daughter and I had a great time on Thomson's Majesty. although it isn't a massive ship it had ... continue

Thomson Majesty 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
First Thomson Cruise by lovetoholiday

We flew from Glasgow to Malaga and it seemed that a few UK flights arrived within minutes of ... continue

Thomson Majesty 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent cruise once again by Lisajones

This is the 2nd time we have been on the Dream but first time on a Caribbean cruise and 1st one ... continue

Thomson Dream Tropical Treasures - first cruise! by Emilia1

We're quite a young couple for cruises (24 and 28), but when an opportunity comes to see the ... continue

Thomson Dream 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Thomson rustbucket! by stew.no.1

If you are expecting the dream cruise then im afraid you would be mistaken.

Checking ... continue

Thomson Dream 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable despite gales! by BillRover

My wife and I took the Thomson Celebration Colourful Coasts cruise, embarking 21 March 2014 and ... continue

Thomson Celebration 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Extra Extra Read All About It by BillandBen

Having recently been on the Dream and sent a letter of complaint to Thomson Costumer Services ... continue

DREAM IT'S NOT OUR THIRD THOMSON SHIP THIS THE WORST by doger

Joined this ship on 9th March 2014 for 2 weeks Caribbean Cruise, and this being our 3rd Thomson ... continue

Theft by dAN62

I booked this cruise as a 50th for my partner. Booked a deluxe cabin with a balcony. Room was ... continue

Thomson Celebration 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Nice budget cruise, but beware of the hidden costs!! by Carl_1990

We've just returned from a two week stay and cruise around Barbados and the Dutch Antilles. I ... continue

More Extras than Ben Hur by paul22harris

My fourth cruise with Thomson. two on celebration one on Island escape. Also cruised with Ocean ... continue

Spirit of Iberia - travelling with a wheel chair by Mandy G

The spirit of Iberia was a replacement cruise for Majesty. It had been scheduled for the Red Sea ... continue

Thomson Majesty 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great trip on the Celebration by col202

We have previously sailed on the Destiny and the Spirit, and in agreeing with others, the ... continue

Thomson Celebration 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
First Cruise but hopefully not the last. by Summertime 1

We were met at Manchester Airport as we walked to the desk, our tags were attached to our ... continue

Latin Gems/Tropical Treasures by KEITHH1

Well what a difference 2 years makes in my opinion no way is this a platinum ship

We ... continue

Thomson Dream 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
overall a good trip by carolebarker

travelled on the Thomson Dreamliner from Manchester, which we thought was very impressive, ... continue

Thomson Dream 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Thomson Dream.. overpriced cruise with some issues. by rolo crunchie

Before we went on holiday we checked Cruise Critics for reviews of Thomson Dream. The reviews ... continue

See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50
Read more about Thomson Cruises
Write a cruise review about: