Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1284 Ship Name Date Member Rating
1st cruise but wont be the last.. by 1lindajoquinn@eircom.net

Booked this cruise a year ago..based on recommendations.was reading the reviews prior to ... continue

Thomson Dream 08/14 5+ out of 5+
A lovely time was had by all. by Lewilou

I was a bit concerned about going on The Majesty after reading some reviews, but really wanted ... continue

1st cruise and it definitely won't be our last! by Sarahqemg

As described in the title this was the first cruise for my husband and I and our two children ... continue

THE WONDERFUL WHITE LADY THE DREAM by sasha6

This was our 4th cruise with Thomson's and our son and daughter in law came with us for their ... continue

Norwegian Fjords by Joe Pen

As Thompson aren't doing this trip anymore we booked at the last minute. I'm heading towards 50 ... continue

Thomson Spirit 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Did What It Said On The Tin; Cheap and Cheerful by paulinemcmanus

Have just returned from a week on the Island Escape. On the whole had a lovely holiday. On the ... continue

Island Escape 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Dream? More of a nightmare! by Tuppence4penny

We have just returned from a two week Mediterranean cruise on the Thomson Dream. We have cruised ... continue

Thomson Dream 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Nowegian Fjords and Glaciers Trip by Tina Bell

I sailed on the Thompson Spirit 27/7- 3/8 on the Norwegian Fjords and Glaciers trip. This was my ... continue

Thomson Spirit 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Another Good Thomson Experience by lazlostormaker

Having been on the Celebration just two weeks before hand I was looking forward to comparing the ... continue

Thomson Majesty 08/14 Not Rated
Not Platinum ! by Jan Wright

Sailed on the Thomsons Dream for 2 weeks 19/7/2014 until 2/8/2014. What a great disappointment ... continue

Shake Rattle and Roll by PennineDave

Embarkation was straightforward and reasonably quick. We picked up our cases in the corridor on ... continue

Thomson Spirit 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Aegean Classics by ScottishTrish

A bit late, but here is my review of our recent cruise on Thomson Majesty (18th July) ... continue

Thomson Majesty 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
DIRTY. OUTDATED , MORE LIKE 1* HOLIDAY by 123minnymouse

I have just read some of the reviews on the Thomson dream cruise ship.

Well if I had ... continue

Well done Majesty by helencomrie

Our 5th cruise with Thomsons,first time on Majesty.All transfers went very smoothly,luggage ... continue

An Arctic Affair by tiernsee

It was my son who decided where we would go on holiday. In 2013 we had gone to Tenerife, he was ... continue

Thomson Spirit 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Cruise with kids by greekqueen

I have been on several cruises, two with my daughter. My grandchildren wanted me to take them on ... continue

Magical.. by bjao

HI Two week back to back cruise from Corfu. Aegean and Adriatic seas. Wow, wonderful places to ... continue

Thomson Majesty 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Thomson Dream, More Like Thomson Nightmare by Sbailey

Ok where to start.....firstly let me start by saying that had I not been travelling with another ... continue

Don't be put off......... by Papamex80

As first time cruisers we booked the Island Escape and then read the reviews which began to ... continue

Island Escape 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Totally Brilliant. by Bleaksnatcher

Just returned from a superb week on board the Island Escape and went straight back to Thompsons ... continue

Island Escape 08/14 5+ out of 5+
A good cruise, apart from . . . . . by FBDE4

This is a difficult cruise to write about as we are Thomson regulars and don’t wish to ... continue

Island Escape 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Arctic Affair by Bilje

Well we've been back barely a week and the magic hasn't worn off. One of the best holiday ... continue

Thomson Spirit 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Good N Bad by liverpool1996

The flight to Palma was excellent with a 2,4,2 plane, big...

Transfer excellent, ... continue

Island Escape 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
First cruise by T N Mandy

We gave this a go as we wanted to see a bit of the world without breaking the bank.The Thomson ... continue

Island Escape 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Island Escape only gets better by Badger1948

l traveled once again on this ship,l have been many times as l have found them helpfull as i am ... continue

Island Escape 07/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50
Read more about Thomson Cruises
Write a cruise review about: