Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Thomson Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1294 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Worried by margaret23

Second time on Majesty, was so looking forward to it. Hit problems straight away, what is point ... continue

Thomson Majesty 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
1st cruise by Aadele

having heard my mum going on about going on a cruises, we took the plunge and went on a taster ... continue

Thomson Dream fantastic by jillthedill

Prior to leaving for our Moorish Delights cruise we read lots of negative reports about the ... continue

Best of British and it was - excellent by gralynne@hotmail.com

This was our third cruise with Thompson, two were with the Majesty and this one on the Spirit ... continue

Baltic Highlights Cruise 3-16 August 2014 by wishiwasinliverpool

We chose this cruise because of the itinerary - seven countries, Germany, Denmark, Lithuania, ... continue

Thompson Majesty Aegean Classics by Clarejem

We went into Thompson for a beach holiday and came out with a cruise! It seemed value for money ... continue

Thomson Majesty 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Should Have Read The Reviews! by Mogga

I stupidly didn't find out about this ship's awful reputation until after I returned ... continue

An Excellent First Time Cruise on 'Ze Proud White Lady'! by pjs2003

This was my first time on a cruise and by far not the last. I travelled with my wife and 2 sons, ... continue

The view from a wheelchair pusher.... by joeholiday2

First a bit of background.... we are seasoned Thomson Cruisers, think this is about 10 or 11, ... continue

Thomson Dream 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
1st cruise but wont be the last.. by 1lindajoquinn@eircom.net

Booked this cruise a year ago..based on recommendations.was reading the reviews prior to ... continue

Thomson Dream 08/14 5+ out of 5+
A lovely time was had by all. by Lewilou

I was a bit concerned about going on The Majesty after reading some reviews, but really wanted ... continue

Thomson Majesty 08/14 5+ out of 5+
1st cruise and it definitely won't be our last! by Sarahqemg

As described in the title this was the first cruise for my husband and I and our two children ... continue

THE WONDERFUL WHITE LADY THE DREAM by sasha6

This was our 4th cruise with Thomson's and our son and daughter in law came with us for their ... continue

Fabulous Arctic Affair by Arctictraveller

After enjoying a great cruise on Thomson Spirit last year on the North Cape Explorer, my wife ... continue

Norwegian Fjords by Joe Pen

As Thompson aren't doing this trip anymore we booked at the last minute. I'm heading towards 50 ... continue

Thomson Spirit 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Did What It Said On The Tin; Cheap and Cheerful by paulinemcmanus

Have just returned from a week on the Island Escape. On the whole had a lovely holiday. On the ... continue

Island Escape 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Dream? More of a nightmare! by Tuppence4penny

We have just returned from a two week Mediterranean cruise on the Thomson Dream. We have cruised ... continue

Thomson Dream 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Nowegian Fjords and Glaciers Trip by Tina Bell

I sailed on the Thompson Spirit 27/7- 3/8 on the Norwegian Fjords and Glaciers trip. This was my ... continue

Another Good Thomson Experience by lazlostormaker

Having been on the Celebration just two weeks before hand I was looking forward to comparing the ... continue

Thomson Majesty 08/14 Not Rated
Not Platinum ! by Jan Wright

Sailed on the Thomsons Dream for 2 weeks 19/7/2014 until 2/8/2014. What a great disappointment ... continue

Shake Rattle and Roll by PennineDave

Embarkation was straightforward and reasonably quick. We picked up our cases in the corridor on ... continue

Thomson Spirit 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Aegean Classics by ScottishTrish

A bit late, but here is my review of our recent cruise on Thomson Majesty (18th July) ... continue

Thomson Majesty 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
DIRTY. OUTDATED , MORE LIKE 1* HOLIDAY by 123minnymouse

I have just read some of the reviews on the Thomson dream cruise ship.

Well if I had ... continue

Well done Majesty by helencomrie

Our 5th cruise with Thomsons,first time on Majesty.All transfers went very smoothly,luggage ... continue

Thomson Majesty 08/14 5+ out of 5+
An Arctic Affair by tiernsee

It was my son who decided where we would go on holiday. In 2013 we had gone to Tenerife, he was ... continue

Thomson Spirit 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50
Read more about Thomson Cruises
Write a cruise review about: