Independence Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Independence Cruise Reviews

Independence Cruise Reviews: 13

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
Small Ship --- Big Fun, but needs a little work. by RandyM22

First off let me say that I really like this cruise line. So much so, that we are taking them in ... continue

U.S.A. 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disappointing Cruise, Not Worth What We Spent by cruise**77

Of the 4 cruises we have taken on American Cruise Lines, this was the most disappointing by a ... continue

Canada & New England 09/13 2.0 out of 5+
Grand New England by Pbksea

This was our 5th trip with American Cruise Lines and we enjoyed it very much. We are happy that ... continue

U.S.A. 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
Maine and Harbor Cruise by OCLARK

Overall the cruise was outstanding and combined awesome scenery with great dining and super ... continue

U.S.A. 09/13 5+ out of 5+
American Cruise Lines/nori virus on The Independence by cruisediva67

June 6th, 2013 sailing from Portland, Maine had a nori virus from the date of sailing throughout ... continue

U.S.A. 08/13 1.0 out of 5+
Had a great time by Levin
Small Ship Cruise from Jacksonville, FL to Charleston, SC up the inter-coastal waterway ... continue
U.S.A. 04/13 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Vacation by miatax
Not your ordinary cruise line . . . . ... continue
U.S.A. 04/13 5.0 out of 5+
Review of cruise from Charleston, S.C. to Jacksonville, FL by cornelia lewis

We very much enjoyed the cruise, although it was VERY cold! We were disappointed not to have a ... continue

U.S.A. 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Historic South and Golden Isles Cruise by Small Boat by VikingExplorer

Sedate and over-priced, but outstanding ports.

... continue
U.S.A. 09/13 3.0 out of 5+
New Years In Style! by boardwalk0409

New Years was Spectacular on the Intra-Coastal Waterway

... continue
U.S.A. 01/13 5+ out of 5+
Exceeds Expectations by neenahite
As first time cruisers this was a test. We choose this cruise because we liked the ports. ... continue
U.S.A. 11/12 5+ out of 5+
MEDIOCRE CRUISING by BEE021
Cruiseline does not live up to the marketing hype---no luxury, terrible food, overworked young ... continue
U.S.A. 08/12 1.0 out of 5+
Great Ship.....!! by Connoc
Where do I start.......firstly I would like to say that myself and my partner are under the age of ... continue
Western Mediterranean 06/12 5.0 out of 5+