Costa Fascinosa Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Costa Fascinosa Cruise Reviews

Costa Fascinosa Cruise Reviews: 32

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
Enjoyable - would sail with Costa again! by katem1985

I sailed on the Costa Fascinosa for seven nights in a party of eight, and thought it was a ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Think Twice About this Cruise by rafaelecervantes

My family and I have been on over 20 cruises and consider ourselves experienced cruise veterans. ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Never Again by jolly121

We had the misfortune to sail on the Costa Riviera one Christmas several years ago and we said ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Believe the bad reviews by itchingtotravel

My husband I are 59 and 57 years old. We have been on 23 other cruises including a transatlantic ... continue

Mediterranean 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
DON'T DO IT by kazza71

That is my biggest bit of advice to anyone considering a Costa Cruise......spend a bit more ... continue

Mediterranean 04/14 Not Rated
Horrrendous Costa Cruise! by leesebas

Checking in was like a war zone from the custom entrance. Mulitple entries point created bottle ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 04/14 Not Rated
A Touch of Brazil by shipsboatswain

We chose this cruise for the itinerary, we wanted a taste of Brazil and the time of year suited ... continue

Transatlantic 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fascinosa Fiasco by Carol 5

I agree with the majority of comments about this cruise. We found the ship a beautiful clean ... continue

Transatlantic 04/14 Not Rated
Santos, Brazil to Venice, Italy Excellent Value Cruise by Linda Miller

The only thing I will agree with about the previous 2 reviews is the 11 dollars per day service ... continue

Transatlantic 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Santos, Brazil to Venice Excellent Value Cruise by Linda Miller

We have recently returned from a transatlantic Cruise on the Costa Fascinosa and completely ... continue

Transatlantic 04/14 5+ out of 5+
COSTA CRUISE! WHAT CAN ONE SAY? by corder993

Just sailed on the Fascinosa from Brazil to Venice. The ship was very impressive and spotlessly ... continue

Italy 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Avoid Costa Cruises (unless you want to lose weight)l by ejhmjalb

We have cruised many times before with various companies,including once Costa.We said we would ... continue

Transatlantic 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Complete Rip Off by kaitoz

If you are considering a cruise please please do not choose Costa ,I have just returned from the ... continue

Transatlantic 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Nightmare cruise! by JohnWH

Where to start?.Buffet...food was good, but,it was like trying eat on a packked london subway ... continue

South America & Antarctica 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Transatlantic to brasil by carebear79

the destination were very nice, however Costa is not one of my favorite cruise lines. As a ... continue

Transatlantic 12/13 1.0 out of 5+
Bad start - wonderful cruise - horrendous disembarkation by Seaoates

This was our first cruise so we did not know what to expect and this lengthy account of our ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Third time on Costa-still love it. by Boater25

We sailed from Trieste. A very good departure port-no hassle. My partner has some mobility ... continue

Western Mediterranean 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Costa Cruise by BusyBSA

A new Ship, beautiful! The rooms are big enough and most facilities needed are available, clean ... continue

Mediterranean 11/13 Not Rated
NEVER,NEVER AGAIN by echeshire

having cruised on many lines,and reading the negative reviews on costa ships,i thought it cannot ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
Will never go on a Costa Cruise again by fcroton

If you have already booked this ship and are leaving soon then I shall start with the positive ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 10/13 1.0 out of 5+
First and last Costa Cruise! by john75011

I booked this cruise for my friend and I, based on (a) the sailing date, as we could only sail ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 10/13 2.0 out of 5+
Thankfully this was not my first cruise experience by kenacker

If this was the first cruise I've been on, I would probably never go on another cruise again. ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 09/13 1.0 out of 5+
First Cruise with Costa.. by kroozchick

Having cruised several times with Royal Caribbean and Princess, myself and my Husband thought we ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 06/13 2.0 out of 5+
Romantic Cruise by jujubabes

This was our first cruise on Costa, we were due to sail on Concordia last year Feb, but due to ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 06/13 5.0 out of 5+
Happy Valentines day?? by nanookie
We should 've read more / all reviews before deciding on Costa ships in South America ... continue
South America & Antarctica 02/13 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 32

Find the Lowest Prices on Costa Fascinosa
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Costa Cruises