Costa Fascinosa Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Costa Fascinosa Cruise Reviews

Costa Fascinosa Cruise Reviews: 20

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
Complete Rip Off by kaitoz

If you are considering a cruise please please do not choose Costa ,I have just returned from the ... continue

Transatlantic 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Nightmare cruise! by JohnWH

Where to start?.Buffet...food was good, but,it was like trying eat on a packked london subway ... continue

South America & Antarctica 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Transatlantic to brasil by carebear79

the destination were very nice, however Costa is not one of my favorite cruise lines. As a ... continue

Transatlantic 12/13 1.0 out of 5+
Bad start - wonderful cruise - horrendous disembarkation by Seaoates

This was our first cruise so we did not know what to expect and this lengthy account of our ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Third time on Costa-still love it. by Boater25

We sailed from Trieste. A very good departure port-no hassle. My partner has some mobility ... continue

Western Mediterranean 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Costa Cruise by BusyBSA

A new Ship, beautiful! The rooms are big enough and most facilities needed are available, clean ... continue

Mediterranean 11/13 Not Rated
NEVER,NEVER AGAIN by echeshire

having cruised on many lines,and reading the negative reviews on costa ships,i thought it cannot ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
Will never go on a Costa Cruise again by fcroton

If you have already booked this ship and are leaving soon then I shall start with the positive ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 10/13 1.0 out of 5+
First and last Costa Cruise! by john75011

I booked this cruise for my friend and I, based on (a) the sailing date, as we could only sail ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 09/13 2.0 out of 5+
Thankfully this was not my first cruise experience by kenacker

If this was the first cruise I've been on, I would probably never go on another cruise again. ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 09/13 1.0 out of 5+
First Cruise with Costa.. by kroozchick

Having cruised several times with Royal Caribbean and Princess, myself and my Husband thought we ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 06/13 2.0 out of 5+
Romantic Cruise by jujubabes

This was our first cruise on Costa, we were due to sail on Concordia last year Feb, but due to ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 05/13 5.0 out of 5+
Happy Valentines day?? by nanookie
We should 've read more / all reviews before deciding on Costa ships in South America ... continue
South America & Antarctica 02/13 3.0 out of 5+
Costa Frascinosa Eastern Mediterranean Cruise by Neverestcruiser
It is amusing after reading comments on this forum how people view the same ship and the same ... continue
Eastern Mediterranean 11/12 5.0 out of 5+
Not too happy by worfman
Firstly the ship is first class. From the immaculate decor to the motion activated main entrance ... continue
Eastern Mediterranean 11/12 2.0 out of 5+
The Costa Fascinosa by superjillo
Probably will not be taking another Costa cruise again. ... continue
Eastern Mediterranean 11/12 3.0 out of 5+
1st TIME ON A CRUISE ON THE COSTA FASCINOSA ***** by crimson river
We are a family of 6 -2 young children and 2 teenagers ... continue
Western Mediterranean 10/12 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful! by vulture26
Conducted a seven-night Greek Isles Cruise on the Fascinosa out of Venice ... continue
Eastern Mediterranean 10/12 5.0 out of 5+
Very nice by winniebago
Inexperienced to cruising we were unsure of what to expect,the embarkation was a little congested ... continue
Eastern Mediterranean 10/12 4.0 out of 5+
Veteran Cruisers Have a Fabulous Time on the Fascinosa by Projunior
We (DW and I) just returned from sailing on the Costa Fascinosa September 10-17, a seven day cruise. ... continue
Eastern Mediterranean 09/12 5+ out of 5+

Find the Lowest Prices on Costa Fascinosa
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Costa Cruises