Riviera Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Riviera Cruise Reviews

Riviera Cruise Reviews: 135

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
Mayan Mystique by Daw6id

We've sailed several times, and are great fans of Oceania. We'd heard other stories of cruises ... continue

Western Caribbean 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Never again! by susiebm

If you want pre-frozen food served by surly staff who lack product knowledge and appear to have ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Riviera and Oceania continue to please by OldAdGuy

We are spoiled by three cruises on the Riviera. Open seating and four specialty restaurants (at ... continue

Western Caribbean 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Great itinerary and cruise by tls416

This was our second Oceania Cruise, our second cruise ever, the first one being a Mediterranean ... continue

Never again by vistaman

After more than 60 cruises - the majority in the luxury level - the last one on Riviera does ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Nice Recovery by Bluenose 47

My wife and I did a 10 day cruise on the Riviera, celebrating our 11th anniversary. We had 4 ... continue

Disappointed by gemo1935

Traveled the Red Eye, got to the ship in time for the drill. Having traveled all night and most ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Poor Entertainment and Excursions by balcove

I have completed almost 70 cruises on all the major cruise lines and rate Oceania very poorly in ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Superb Ship by alpak

The Riviera is a wonderful ship. Our Veranda-Concierge-Level-Cabin was spacious, well made with ... continue

Thoroughly Enjoyable Excursion by ral@laskofflaw.com

This was our second cruise on the Riviera,the first one being the Western Carribean in January ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic Ship! by jkay419

This was our 17th cruise, first time with Oceania, previously on Celebrity, Holland America, and ... continue

Southern Caribbean 01/14 5+ out of 5+
winter getaway by LHT28

Riviera Jan 13th to 23rd

My opinions and observations.

Embarkation day went ... continue

Southern Caribbean 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not perfect but really very good by carolroy1

The embarkation was very easy, though it was busy. We dropped off our hand luggage in our cabin ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very Nice with Some Reservations by suzeshoes

First I must preface this by stating two facts: first, we own a business and have traveled all ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Do I recommend Oceania Cruise? by explore4ever

Do I recommend Oceania Riviera cruise?

It depends.

This CC forum is full of ... continue

Southern Caribbean 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Oceania Riviera across the Mediterranean by Travelatty

Cruised across the Mediterranean (Istanbul to Barcelona) with my wife and another couple in ... continue

Mediterranean 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful Experience by OC Traveler

We've sailed about 15 times prior to this trip, and this was our first on Oceania. Frankly, we ... continue

Mediterranean 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Riviera is a five star liner by OceaniaBuffs

We recently returned from three back to back cruises on Oceania's Riviera. We have sailed on ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
nice but...... by chachcha

Having done 44 cruises throughout the world, we deem ourselves as experienced cruisers though ... continue

Mediterranean 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Cabin Fever by quartermaster

Check-in was a breeze as we arrived at the terminal late and there were few passengers waiting ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Love Oceania and Riviera! by GA 30

My husband and I are not cruise people but were looking for a special trip to celebrate our 30th ... continue

Mediterranean 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous cruise by golda2000

I want to preface my comments by saying that until we took an Oceania cruise to the Baltics a ... continue

Mediterranean 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Nothing like the itinerary we booked and paid for! by hollyville

Lovely ship, good food, good service but staff attitude a bit mixed.

We booked this ... continue

Mediterranean 11/13 1.0 out of 5+
Elegance and sophistication was just our style by Seas_Please

This was our first cruise in 10 years. Our last two cruises were with Holland America and NCL ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
It's Complicated by true45

Rome-Venice --Sorrento/Capri, Amalfi/Positano, Sicily, Zakynthos, Corfu, Dubrovnik, Venice -- ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 11/13 1.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on Riviera
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Oceania Cruises