Riviera Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Riviera Cruise Reviews

Riviera Cruise Reviews: 119

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
Best bed and bedding on the 7 Seas by SRQtravelqueen

With more than 60 cruises on all levels of cruise lines (from Carnival, Celebrity to Cunard) as ... continue

Southern Caribbean 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by wjohnson119

Please note at the outset that this is my first review after 23 cruises some of which were great ... continue

Western Caribbean 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Superb in almost every way by travelinjays

My husband and I have been on many cruises on several lines, in all parts of the world. Though ... continue

Western Caribbean 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Still Pretty Darn Faultless... by kohl57

Appreciating its too often the nature of web "reviews" of everything from socks to socket ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great 14 day break from a bad NYC Winter by hypercafe

This was our second cruise on the Riviera, we have been on 25+ trips on a mix of ... continue

Southern Caribbean 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Most elegant and luxury cruise ever, attention to detail by lanzie99

We just got back from sailing for the first time on Oceania, it was marvelous. I see why they ... continue

Southern Caribbean 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Riviera and the Crew Fantastic by wrl001

My DW and I have cruised on several lines prior to O and the beautiful Riviera. I can easily ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Gorgeous Riviera by SugSug

We have 20 cruises under our belts, this being our first on Oceania. As others have noted, this ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
First time on Oceania by coverpoint

My wife and I have cruised 20+ times with a variety of lines - most recently Silversea, Regent ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Caribbean Hideaway - Feb 2014 by MV400

This was our 12th cruise, and our second on Oceania. Bottom line - it was a fantastic ... continue

Southern Caribbean 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Mayan Mystique by Daw6id

We've sailed several times, and are great fans of Oceania. We'd heard other stories of cruises ... continue

Western Caribbean 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Never again! by susiebm

If you want pre-frozen food served by surly staff who lack product knowledge and appear to have ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Riviera and Oceania continue to please by OldAdGuy

We are spoiled by three cruises on the Riviera. Open seating and four specialty restaurants (at ... continue

Western Caribbean 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Great itinerary and cruise by tls416

This was our second Oceania Cruise, our second cruise ever, the first one being a Mediterranean ... continue

Southern Caribbean 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Never again by vistaman

After more than 60 cruises - the majority in the luxury level - the last one on Riviera does ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Nice Recovery by Bluenose 47

My wife and I did a 10 day cruise on the Riviera, celebrating our 11th anniversary. We had 4 ... continue

Southern Caribbean 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointed by gemo1935

Traveled the Red Eye, got to the ship in time for the drill. Having traveled all night and most ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Poor Entertainment and Excursions by balcove

I have completed almost 70 cruises on all the major cruise lines and rate Oceania very poorly in ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 01/14 1.0 out of 5+
Superb Ship by alpak

The Riviera is a wonderful ship. Our Veranda-Concierge-Level-Cabin was spacious, well made with ... continue

Southern Caribbean 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Thoroughly Enjoyable Excursion by ral@laskofflaw.com

This was our second cruise on the Riviera,the first one being the Western Carribean in January ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic Ship! by jkay419

This was our 17th cruise, first time with Oceania, previously on Celebrity, Holland America, and ... continue

Southern Caribbean 01/14 5+ out of 5+
winter getaway by LHT28

Riviera Jan 13th to 23rd

My opinions and observations.

Embarkation day went ... continue

Southern Caribbean 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not perfect but really very good by carolroy1

The embarkation was very easy, though it was busy. We dropped off our hand luggage in our cabin ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Very Nice with Some Reservations by suzeshoes

First I must preface this by stating two facts: first, we own a business and have traveled all ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Do I recommend Oceania Cruise? by explore4ever

Do I recommend Oceania Riviera cruise?

It depends.

This CC forum is full of ... continue

Southern Caribbean 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Riviera
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Oceania Cruises