Riviera Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Riviera Cruise Reviews

Riviera Cruise Reviews: 135

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
Misrepresentation of Excursions and inconsistent response by palliative

1. Embarkation/Security - Our credit cards and cash stolen during luggage tagging process. The ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Perfection at last by Berelle

We are seasoned travelers having approx. 40 cruises under our belts. We are also much older but ... continue

Mediterranean 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great cruise and great food by pjbmontana

This was our first cruise on Oceania and we went on the Riviera primarily because of the ... continue

Mediterranean 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Finest food on the ocean. by zaydah

The Riviera was everything we expected and more. The ship's interior design has been done with ... continue

Sweet Riviera by calicatt

Just finished a sweet Riviera cruise through the Med. Doesn't hurt that we had temps in the ... continue

Mediterranean 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Needs communications improvements by Dennlyn

The cruise was generally satisfactory. The food, with some exceptions (such as the Polo Grill ... continue

Mediterranean 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
A wiser Cruise Traveller by Anniesai

This was a dream of mine to do a 5 star cruise in an exotic port, Istanbul we sailed to ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Voyage of a Lifetime by kid717

We aren't exactly cruise veterans - just a couple of Disney cruises. But for our 25th wedding ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Exceeded Expectations !!!! by R,D,W

In April my husband and I sailed on the beautiful Riviera. This was our first Trans Atlantic and ... continue

Transatlantic 05/14 5+ out of 5+
A Wonderful Cruise by Windward Lass

You would think that after eleven cruises with Oceania, we would be unimpressed and complacent ... continue

Transatlantic 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Glorious Transatlantic by sailorgirl

Just returned from Miami to Barcelona transatlantic. Always happy to be back home but still ... continue

Transatlantic 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship! by Linechoaz

It was a wonderful cruise on an absolutely beautiful ship. This ship is like a floating art ... continue

Western Caribbean 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
We will cruise with Oceania Again! by klscaz

Well done. This is our 14th cruise so we knew what to expect (first with ... continue

Southern Caribbean 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Best bed and bedding on the 7 Seas by SRQtravelqueen

With more than 60 cruises on all levels of cruise lines (from Carnival, Celebrity to Cunard) as ... continue

Southern Caribbean 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by wjohnson119

Please note at the outset that this is my first review after 23 cruises some of which were great ... continue

Western Caribbean 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Superb in almost every way by travelinjays

My husband and I have been on many cruises on several lines, in all parts of the world. Though ... continue

Western Caribbean 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Still Pretty Darn Faultless... by kohl57

Appreciating its too often the nature of web "reviews" of everything from socks to socket ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great 14 day break from a bad NYC Winter by hypercafe

This was our second cruise on the Riviera, we have been on 25+ trips on a mix of ... continue

Southern Caribbean 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Most elegant and luxury cruise ever, attention to detail by lanzie99

We just got back from sailing for the first time on Oceania, it was marvelous. I see why they ... continue

Southern Caribbean 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Never again by Marty Larsonr

My wife and I booked a 10-day cruise with Oceania in February, 2014, along with two senior ... continue

Western Caribbean 06/14 Not Rated
Exceptional food, great time! by beasleybird

Embarkation in Miami was smooth and efficient. We booked concierge cabin so bypassed the short ... continue

Southern Caribbean 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Riviera and the Crew Fantastic by wrl001

My DW and I have cruised on several lines prior to O and the beautiful Riviera. I can easily ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Gorgeous Riviera by SugSug

We have 20 cruises under our belts, this being our first on Oceania. As others have noted, this ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
First time on Oceania by coverpoint

My wife and I have cruised 20+ times with a variety of lines - most recently Silversea, Regent ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Caribbean Hideaway - Feb 2014 by MV400

This was our 12th cruise, and our second on Oceania. Bottom line - it was a fantastic ... continue

Southern Caribbean 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Riviera
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Oceania Cruises