Pacific Jewel Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Pacific Jewel Cruise Reviews

Pacific Jewel Cruise Reviews: 62

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
Pacific Jewel Fiji Adventure by cloudstreet
Middle-aged couple traveling in mini suite on 14-day cruise of South Pacific ... continue
South Pacific 06/10 4.0 out of 5+
Love me Tender...not! by fwdoz
Well the cruise was good, but the rough seas saw to a fair bit of seasickness. The staff onboard, ... continue
South Pacific 05/10 4.0 out of 5+
J012N Pacific Awakenings by fengkycar
This was our second cruise, but first P&O. We can't really fault P&O, the main problems we had were ... continue
South Pacific 04/10 3.0 out of 5+
Cruise without any expectations and it will be great! by pryce_tag
My husband and I have cruised two times before, but previous cruises were out of the USA on ... continue
South Pacific 02/10 3.0 out of 5+
Ok- average for the typical Aussie market by Jessiekouli1
We enjoyed ourselves with a relaxing holiday and made the best out of the what we were given. It ... continue
DISAPPOINTMENT by Jessiekouli1
January 19th, 2010 Pros: We attended the cruise leaving Sydney on the 9th of Jan 2010, which ... continue
Pacific Jewel is great if you like Rugby or RSL Clubs by ynos
We recently took the 3 night cruise just to have a weekend away. No more with P &O - they ... continue
Australia & New Zealand 01/10 2.0 out of 5+
P Jewel 3 day Sampler - great cruise , old ship by mezza
The cruise focussed on food and wine as an introduction to the Jewel and cruising ... continue
Cruise to Nowhere 01/10 3.0 out of 5+
A lovely, lazy way to spend a weekend by buggsy62
Pacific Jewel, 29th Jan 2010, cruise J004N 3 night cruise ... continue
Cruise to Nowhere 01/10 4.0 out of 5+
Mixed Feelings by krewser
My family (wife, 4 boys, mum & dad) enjoy cruising and were on the lookout for a good deal on the ... continue
Pacific Jewel 9th Jan - 19th Jan 2010 by hungryhippo
Check in and Embarkation: This was a quite process. I dropped my bags off at 11am and checked in ... continue
South Pacific 01/10 5+ out of 5+
Pacific Jewel - Food & Wine Cruise by aussiecruiser275
EMBARKATION: We lined up at check in at 1415pm, Check in had already commenced. After 45 minutes we ... continue
Australia & New Zealand 01/09 3.0 out of 5+