Pacific Jewel Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Pacific Jewel Cruise Reviews

Pacific Jewel Cruise Reviews: 72

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
What a shock! by Aussie Bruce

We took this seven day cruise to Port Douglas and return because it fitted in neatly with our ... continue

Australia & New Zealand 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic time! by Gayesy57

My husband and I went on a 7-night cruise on the Pacific Jewel, from 29th June till July 6th ... continue

South Pacific 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
(Awesome) booked another one for next year by Ross.gibbs1@bigpond.com

All the staff were friendly and helpful and made you feel special. Alcohol, hand sanitizes were ... continue

South Pacific 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
We had fun but noticed some standard drops by debstep

Firstly- we don't expect more than 3 star from P&O, you get what you pay for and we love our ... continue

Australia & New Zealand 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
What a disappointment. by Mango 2410

This was a cruise for family and friends to celebrate my partners 60th Birthday. As we had both ... continue

Australia & New Zealand 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Worst Cruise Ever - Never again on P&O by Ssam

The service and customer care was shocking, attitude was careless and dismissive!

We did ... continue

Australia & New Zealand 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Loyality Islands cruise including Isle of Pines, Mare, Lifou, Noumea by rebellady

I love this cruise. Had a great time but it went way too fast.

Lots of storage area in ... continue

South Pacific 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Loyalty Islands J417 by tow2000_au

The good and the bad

What a nightmare to get on the ship, arrived at white bay terminal ... continue

South Pacific 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Not quite what I had expected by rijoch

I had never cruised before so was unsure of how I would like it but after hearing from friends ... continue

Australia & New Zealand 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
NEVER CRUISE P&O AGAIN - BED BUGS?????????? by crusluver

I went with a friend on the Wine and Food Cruise 28 /3/14. I was not happy with the overall ... continue

Australia & New Zealand 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
J410 - Moreton Island by stass1

My husband and I booked this cruise as a last minute trip as it was the only one that fit our ... continue

Australia & New Zealand 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Poor entertainment on board, would only recommend for retirees! by anotherguitarist

Firstly, I'd like to say that myself and my partner (both 26) were travelling on this 14-day ... continue

South Pacific 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Don't go P & O! by Boaty5

Where to start....we were on deck 10, the corridor smelt of sewage as you walked ... continue

South Pacific 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
First and Last Cruise by Mayden

There were a few good things about this cruise, the best part was getting back ... continue

Australia & New Zealand 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Never again on PO by smuzza

Just returned from our 2nd cruise - this one was on the Jewel and the previous cruise was on ... continue

South Pacific 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Disappointing experience Pacific Jewel by Murachka

Just came back from 9 days cruise. We departed from Sydney White bay terminal. That was total ... continue

South Pacific 01/14 Not Rated
Cant complain by cruiser87777

Bearing in mind that we didn't expect similar cruising to European river cruising we were ... continue

Australia & New Zealand 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not What She Used To Be: P&O= Pretty Ordinary by spagirl57

We had sailed on Pacific Jewel in 2012 on its New Zealand run and thoroughly enjoyed the ... continue

South Pacific 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
Watch your wallet!!!! by The Tree Man

30 years ago, I went on my first cruise with P&O. Was fantastic. There was not very many ... continue

South Pacific 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Pacific Jewel was a fake. by gillya

Room 11150 was large enough and comfortable. Deck 11 which was the most expensive was very noisy ... continue

South Pacific 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
Catch up with Relo's by KerLin

Hello fellow cruisers, my husband and I joined the Pacific Jewel mainly to have some quality ... continue

South Pacific 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Short Cruise by mmboyd1

Tangalooma Family Cruise with P&O

Australia & New Zealand 09/13 4.0 out of 5+
Food & Wine Pacific Jewel by scrobo1

3 night cruise to nowhere

Australia & New Zealand 08/13 4.0 out of 5+
First time cruise on the Pacific Jewel - what a shame by Jazzle

A few highs but a lot of disappointments

South Pacific 07/13 3.0 out of 5+
The best first cruise! by cruisenixxy

Went on a cruise for the first time with my girlfriend, mum and Aunty for my 21st.

Australia & New Zealand 08/13 5+ out of 5+