Pacific Jewel Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Pacific Jewel Cruise Reviews

Pacific Jewel Cruise Reviews: 63

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
Not quite what I had expected by rijoch

I had never cruised before so was unsure of how I would like it but after hearing from friends ... continue

Australia & New Zealand 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
NEVER CRUISE P&O AGAIN - BED BUGS?????????? by crusluver

I went with a friend on the Wine and Food Cruise 28 /3/14. I was not happy with the overall ... continue

Australia & New Zealand 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
J410 - Moreton Island by stass1

My husband and I booked this cruise as a last minute trip as it was the only one that fit our ... continue

Australia & New Zealand 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Poor entertainment on board, would only recommend for retirees! by anotherguitarist

Firstly, I'd like to say that myself and my partner (both 26) were travelling on this 14-day ... continue

South Pacific 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Don't go P & O! by Boaty5

Where to start....we were on deck 10, the corridor smelt of sewage as you walked ... continue

South Pacific 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
First and Last Cruise by Mayden

There were a few good things about this cruise, the best part was getting back ... continue

Australia & New Zealand 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Never again on PO by smuzza

Just returned from our 2nd cruise - this one was on the Jewel and the previous cruise was on ... continue

South Pacific 01/14 1.0 out of 5+
Disappointing experience Pacific Jewel by Murachka

Just came back from 9 days cruise. We departed from Sydney White bay terminal. That was total ... continue

South Pacific 01/14 Not Rated
Cant complain by cruiser87777

Bearing in mind that we didn't expect similar cruising to European river cruising we were ... continue

Australia & New Zealand 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not What She Used To Be: P&O= Pretty Ordinary by spagirl57

We had sailed on Pacific Jewel in 2012 on its New Zealand run and thoroughly enjoyed the ... continue

South Pacific 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
Watch your wallet!!!! by The Tree Man

30 years ago, I went on my first cruise with P&O. Was fantastic. There was not very many ... continue

South Pacific 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Pacific Jewel was a fake. by gillya

Room 11150 was large enough and comfortable. Deck 11 which was the most expensive was very noisy ... continue

South Pacific 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
Catch up with Relo's by KerLin

Hello fellow cruisers, my husband and I joined the Pacific Jewel mainly to have some quality ... continue

South Pacific 10/13 5+ out of 5+
Short Cruise by mmboyd1

Tangalooma Family Cruise with P&O

Australia & New Zealand 09/13 4.0 out of 5+
Food & Wine Pacific Jewel by scrobo1

3 night cruise to nowhere

Australia & New Zealand 08/13 4.0 out of 5+
First time cruise on the Pacific Jewel - what a shame by Jazzle

A few highs but a lot of disappointments

South Pacific 07/13 3.0 out of 5+
The best first cruise! by cruisenixxy

Went on a cruise for the first time with my girlfriend, mum and Aunty for my 21st.

Australia & New Zealand 06/13 5+ out of 5+
Life Style Cruise!!!!! by legless01

four day cruise to Moreton Island in Australia

South Pacific 06/13 4.0 out of 5+
Great party ship by ZMS11

Great time with family and friends

Australia & New Zealand 03/13 3.0 out of 5+
overall experience by She Devill
our family group comprised of mum an her partner along with her three children aged 30, 27, 19 and ... continue
South Pacific 10/12 4.0 out of 5+
Pacific Jewel J225 by CPlum
Just back from an 8 night cruise onboard the Pacific Jewel. I was with a big group of 28 people, ... continue
South Pacific 08/12 4.0 out of 5+
B & B Pacific Cruise by kingsware
Just got back from our first cruise. In spite of the weather being average the cruise was ... continue
South Pacific 07/12 5.0 out of 5+
Pacific Jewel by Dreamcaster51
Well we got back last week from our latest cruise, loved it , of course. We were very lucky in ... continue
South Pacific 05/12 5.0 out of 5+
Pacific jewel by tomthepom
If you really like to dress for dinner every night this is probably not the cruise for you it is ... continue
South Pacific 05/12 5.0 out of 5+
Extremely good value for money by aussiekiwis
This 9 day cruise out of Sydney was great. Make sure you label your suitcases at home. Saves hassle ... continue
South Pacific 02/12 Not Rated