Disney Fantasy Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Disney Fantasy Cruise Reviews
Overview | Cabins | Dining | Activities | Family | Itineraries | Deck Plans | More Reviews

Disney Fantasy Cruise Reviews: 135

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
Disney does it right by Corn Cruiser

Background info:  I have done 7 previous cruises, but never a cruise with our two children ... continue

Western Caribbean 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Loved it! by Allisonfaye

We loved our first ever cruise to the Eastern Caribbean.

Things we liked: we booked a ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
First Time Disney Cruise...our experience by cruisinpips

Background - Me, my wife and 12 yo DD. Past cruises are 7 Carnival, 7 RCI, and one ... continue

Western Caribbean 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disney Fantasy Justifies It's #1 Rating by vaznayak

Just came away from a 7-nt cruise on the Fantasy. After having done the Disney Magic out of ... continue

Western Caribbean 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Disney Fantasy - Costa Maya Port-of-Call by cruisewithrickntina

We recently cruised aboard Disney Fantasy and I must say that I was not thoroughly impressed ... continue

Western Caribbean 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Most expensive vacation ever - but worth it at twice the price by AndynBrenda

A Disney Cruise was our happy medium between my wife's sentiment that "Every kids should see ... continue

Western Caribbean 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Mostly good but a couple mild complaints by pinguy

DW and I took two teenage grand kids on this cruise. We had a wonderful time. The ship is ... continue

Western Caribbean 02/14 Not Rated
Outstanding from Start to Finish!! by Scrapping in Ontario

This was our first cruise ever and we were completely overwhelmed - in a good way! From the ... continue

Top-of-the-line, Disney gets it right by cmurray234

As it has always been, it's the small things that make the Disney difference. The Fantasy is an ... continue

Western Caribbean 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic Anniversary Cruise!!! by Plmbrjoe

My husband and I just recently returned from a 7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise to St Maarten, ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Some Good, Some Not So Good... by SkatesNYSO

I just returned from a 7-night cruise on the Disney Fantasy with my husband, my parents, and my ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Family Cruise by EC2933

We recently returned from our family vacation on the Disney Fantasy. We booked a year ahead and ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 02/14 5+ out of 5+
An amazing experience for this family of first-time cruisers!! by Allemania

After years of thinking about it, asking friends, and doing research, we finally settled on the ... continue

First Disney Cruise with Mom Here Are the Pros and Cons by Flowers67

Me and my mom just got back from our first Disney cruise on the Disney Fantasy and we went for ... continue

Not Just for Kids by EMTNJ

We are a couple traveling without children and was prepared to have kids running all over the ... continue

Western Caribbean 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disney knows how to do it! by kuncelk

Having looked through all the reviews on this website a lot before we left on our cruise, and ... continue

Western Caribbean 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disney lovers cruise the Fantasy - and compare to Allure of the Seas by jenninlaca

This is a review of our Fantasy Western cruise 1/4-1/11/2014. We are a family of 4, with two ... continue

Western Caribbean 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
New Years Eve week on the Disney Fantasy by Kelly O'Kidd

We were on the Fantasy December 28, 2013-January 4th, 2014. It was a fantastic time. I've been ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Just back...LOVED the Fantasy!! by Donna_In_India

A little background: I've been on 25+ cruises(Disney, Celebrity, RCI, Princess, Costa, Carnival, ... continue

Western Caribbean 12/13 5+ out of 5+
10 Deck Deluxe Family Veranda by jolene1950

This was our first 7 day Disney cruise. And of course, no one does it like Disney!! Our ... continue

Western Caribbean 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous cruise on the Fantasy by southernontariocruiser

We are not new to cruising but this was our first Disney Cruise. We spent the pre cruise night ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Fantasy is not a ship you expect - don't bring your valuables by kmaxwell

Our Disney Fantasy Cruise 11/9 through 11/16, 2013 Western Caribbean was our 8th cruise with ... continue

Western Caribbean 11/13 Not Rated
Disney Cruise without Children by arady409

Love Disney. I'm 53 and traveled with my 87 year old mother. Also along, but not in the same ... continue

Western Caribbean 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Great ship but nickel and dimes! by Odile1

The last time we took a "cruise" was in 1970, my husband had a scholarship that was paying for ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Thanksgiving on the seas by BDMom

I planned this trip 18 months in advance, booked it and planned like a crazy person. I was ... continue

Western Caribbean 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Disney Fantasy
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read Cruise Critic's Disney Fantasy review