Disney Fantasy Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Disney Fantasy Cruise Reviews
Overview | Cabins | Dining | Activities | Family | Itineraries | Deck Plans | More Reviews

Disney Fantasy Cruise Reviews: 159

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
First Disney (but best) Cruise (ever)! by geauxfly

My wife and I have deemed this year our family's "year of adventure" and one of these adventures ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 07/14 5+ out of 5+
A very good, but short of excellent cruise by naderchaser

Overall had a very nice time but I thought I would share a few thoughts.

We are fairly ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disney Fantasy with special needs 3-year-old by pocooso

This was our first cruise with Disney, first cruise to the Caribbean, and our second cruise ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Horrible Vacation for 4yrs or younger children by deh242

If your children are about 4 years old or younger, this is NOT the vacation of your dream. ... continue

Western Caribbean 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Full of Entertainment by agbells

We did the Western Caribbean cruises on June 7, 2014. It was a 7 night cruise. Port of calls ... continue

Western Caribbean 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Practically perfect in every way by SaschaP

Being a gay male couple (41,43) we chose DCL for the second time. What a great vacation this ... continue

Western Caribbean 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Child Safety Concerns on the Fantasy by FletchFFletch

I generally felt safe with my children on the ship; however, there are some significant security ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Facts About the Fantasy Eastern Cruise by FletchFFletch

We had a great time on the Fantasy but wanted to provide some basic facts about the ship, ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 06/14 5+ out of 5+
One star for adults, 5 stars for teenagers by Amartlay

You would think that my husband and I were on a different cruise from the one that our 18 year ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Disney Fantasy still has it by LukeWarmwater

This was our second sailing with Commodore Tom aboard the "Disney Fantasy" leaving Port ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Disney Fantasy Ship by saf79

When looking into family vacations, it is important to find a place that provides hospitality, ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 05/14 Not Rated
Disney Fantasy 8 out of 10 by RobertLasVegas

We have been on both the Magic and the Wonder back when they were new. We haven't cruised in ... continue

Western Caribbean 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great time by CalgaryMac

This was our first cruise ever and as we know Disney well as Vacation Club members we decided on ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Kids fantasy! by minecraft

I will provide as much details of the entire experience and some helpful tips for the will be ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
A true family focused week on the Disney Fantasy by CSHaydt

We just got off the Disney Fantasy and it was a truly magical week. I highly recommend this ... continue

Mexican Riviera 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Nursery was HORRIBLE! Who would have expected from DISNEY! by nmtieu

My husband and I use to travel very frequently until we became pregnant with our twins almost ... continue

Western Caribbean 05/14 1.0 out of 5+
Disney Fantasy - Western Caribbean - Thoughts of a pragmatic cruiser by nzOdy

This was my second cruise and we did it with a bang. We reserved a 1 bdrm concierge suite as a ... continue

Western Caribbean 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
First Cruise..label it a success by z51red

My wife and I, both in our 60's recently enjoyed our first cruise with our daughter, son in law ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Not for adults by IntelliWriter

My husband and I had a good time on the cruise, but the idea that Disney is exceptional compared ... continue

Western Caribbean 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disney Cruises are Amazing for Couples in their 20's without Kids!!!! by kddisneyfan

This was the first cruise I had ever went on with my husband - we were both in our mid/late ... continue

Western Caribbean 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic time on the Disney Fantasy by zaherej

We took our first family cruise on the Disney Fantasy on March 29, 2014 (7- Night Western ... continue

Western Caribbean 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Disney does it right by Corn Cruiser

Background info:  I have done 7 previous cruises, but never a cruise with our two children ... continue

Western Caribbean 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Loved it! by Allisonfaye

We loved our first ever cruise to the Eastern Caribbean.

Things we liked: we booked a ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
First Time Disney Cruise...our experience by cruisinpips

Background - Me, my wife and 12 yo DD. Past cruises are 7 Carnival, 7 RCI, and one ... continue

Western Caribbean 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disney Fantasy Justifies It's #1 Rating by vaznayak

Just came away from a 7-nt cruise on the Fantasy. After having done the Disney Magic out of ... continue

Western Caribbean 03/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Disney Fantasy
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read Cruise Critic's Disney Fantasy review