Carnival Magic Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Magic Cruise Reviews
Cruise Critic's Review 4.5 out of 5+ star rating
With some intriguing innovations, inventive twists on old themes and a more refined look than any of its predecessors in the read more
Overview | Cabins | Dining | Activities | Family | Itineraries | Deck Plans | More Reviews

Carnival Magic Cruise Reviews: 555

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
Magical, wonderful January 19, 2014 by Court82

Trip of a lifetime!!! Embarkation was a little crazy, the ship came in late from fog so we sat ... continue

Western Caribbean 02/14 5+ out of 5+
A little disappointed by gelouise55

Just to start off I have been on 12 of carnival cruises different ships and different nbr days ... continue

Western Caribbean 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
We Always Enjoy the Magic despite an electrical fire on our deck by yankeedollar

This was our second sail on the Magic and one of many on Carnival, as well as other lines. We ... continue

Bahamas 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise - Miserable Debarkation by rachel_95762

We are frequent cruisers but have cruised the last few cruises on Celebrity. We came back to ... continue

Western Caribbean 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice Ship; great Crew; Rowdy Passengers by kpmsmith

We chose the Carnival Magic for our second cruise following an invitation from very good friends ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
If you like cold food, the Carnival Magic is your ship by a1drh2001

Food on the Carnival Magic was cold. This for every meal. I am generally not that picky about my ... continue

Southern Caribbean 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great Ship by sandra4611

This was our 9th cruise, 6th on Carnival, and we really enjoyed the Magic. Our spa cabin on deck ... continue

Western Caribbean 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Magic really does happen! by blubonnet

We're super impressed! I know you've read the negative reviews- bad food, bad ports, bad ... continue

Chilly January - But Magic Provides Fun by 2Okies

Reading the ship reviews is one of my favorite things to do on this board, so I was eager to let ... continue

Jan 19 - Jan 26 Carnival Magic Experience by jewelsz08

My family and I decided to take a cruise together. I've gone in the past with my husband and ... continue

Western Caribbean 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Magic could be the best but is not by timbom

As an experienced cruiser with probably 40 plus different cruise experiences I was disappointed ... continue

Bahamas 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
This is a large ship by Tat NM

We went with some cruise virgins and while they were skeptical they would be bored, after two ... continue

Bahamas 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Magic 1/5/2014 - 2nd Trip! by smbarth

This was our 2nd-ever cruise, and we chose the same ship and itinerary as our first ... continue

New Year's Cruise on The Carnival Magic by njoysun

Just returned from a 7 day cruise on the Carnival Magic.

We purchased the F2TF pass and ... continue

Family-friendly New Year's Cruise on the Magic! by jessination

We spent the week of Dec 29, 2013-Jan 5, 2014 on “the beautiful Carnival Magic.” My ... continue

Get in queue by bbretzi

This was my first time cruising with Carnival since my son was a teenager, and he is now over ... continue

Western Caribbean 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Relaxing Cruise to IsLa Roatan, Belize and Cozumel by Orangeshurbet

Drove to Galveston Sunday morning, ate lunch at Gaidos, don't miss the seafood here, this place ... continue

Western Caribbean 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Nice Vacation, Food was blah by Agar62

The Carnival Magic is a beautiful ship with a lot of things to see and do on it. I am not a ... continue

Western Caribbean 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Not What We Expected by Marilyn50

We were very excited to sail on the Carnival Magic but came back somewhat disappointed. First of ... continue

Bahamas 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Went in With Concern...Was I convinced? by yoopernet

I had huge reservations about cruising Carnival…so I came into this cruise with concern ... continue

Western Caribbean 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Excellent Ship! by s1lversurfer

Let me start by saying that taking a Carnival Cruise is the last thing I ever imagined myself ... continue

Thanksgiving cruise by AK_Bear

We planned for a family reunion on a cruise ship so no one would have to host Thanksgiving at ... continue

Western Caribbean 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Better than words can describe! by gail t

This was a Mother/Daughters cruise. Mom, Sis and I shared a cove balcony cabin. This was the ... continue

Carnival Magic- overall a fun-filled week by LLSmith

I've cruised with Carnival a few times before and found this trip to be a similar experience as ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
First time Cruiser loved the Magic!! by wallybone

Sailed out of Galveston used EZ parking got a discount on-line for parking, couldn't have been ... continue

Western Caribbean 12/13 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50 See reviews 76 - 100

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival Magic
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Magic review