Carnival Magic Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Magic Cruise Reviews
Cruise Critic's Review 4.5 out of 5+ star rating
With some intriguing innovations, inventive twists on old themes and a more refined look than any of its predecessors in the read more
Overview | Cabins | Dining | Activities | Family | Itineraries | Deck Plans | More Reviews

Carnival Magic Cruise Reviews: 523

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
Greatness by southerngirl07

First let me say, we were on the ship in less than a hour. I carried on clothes for dinner at ... continue

Bahamas 10/13 5+ out of 5+
Family fun on the Carnival Magic by heldolphin

We arrived at Galveston about 1 hour prior to boarding time and found the lines to check in were ... continue

Magic Halloween Cruise 2013 by PDC55

This was my 5th cruise with Carnival. My first was on the Fantasy class Elation, 2nd on Spirit ... continue

Western Caribbean 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
Great cruise with just a few hiccups! by KalsonPestCtrl

We arrived about 10am and parked using EZ cruise parking across from the terminal. EZ cruise was ... continue

Western Caribbean 10/13 4.0 out of 5+
Only blot on an otherwise great cruise by cruisinrobbi

We sailed from Galveston on the Magic in late October. The cruise, service, and overall ... continue

First cruise as Platinum members and it was great !! by Cruising Kevin

This was the 2nd time on the Magic in 12 months. My wife and I and two close friends drove from ... continue

Excellent Ship and Crew by Thecrush

My family of six just returned from our week long cruise to Roatan, Belize, and Cozumel and we ... continue

Great cruise, can't wait to go again by oscar2005

Just returned from our second cruise on the Magic. Service was great as usual and we had a great ... continue

Just Back this afternon by Franksal

We left Galveston, Sunday, 10-13-13 for Key West, Freeport and Nassau. The service was great. ... continue

Good by jmcgee99

Just some notes from my first Carnival Cruise, all in all I would cruise Carnival again. Packed ... continue

Worst Cruise I Ever Took by multiglot

On the 29th of September, we embarked on the Carnival Magic to Roatan, Belize and Cozumel. We ... continue

Western Caribbean 09/13 2.0 out of 5+
Magic a little disappointing by SPURS FAN

I was really expecting a lot out more of the Magic. When we drove up to the dock I noticed that ... continue

Western Caribbean 09/13 4.0 out of 5+
Magical Cruise and Best Port _Roatan by hubb56

Just returned from our Sept 29th cruise on the Carnival Magic. It was an amazing cruise. The ... continue

Western Caribbean 09/13 5+ out of 5+
Great time on Magic by leelee641@yahoo.com

We had a very nice time on the Carnival Magic. These people who complain about every little ... continue

About what I expected from Carnival by winstons_99

This was my first time to Cruise on Carnival. I have cruised previously on Princess several ... continue

Western Caribbean 09/13 4.0 out of 5+
First Carnival cruise. 3 past Princess cruises. by sfern456

Being a previous Princess cruiser I knew what to expect in a cruise but was still open minded to ... continue

Western Caribbean 09/13 3.0 out of 5+
Not Exactly Magical by KITKAT0229

We planned this cruise for our 9 year anniversary. It had been 2 & half years since we ... continue

Western Caribbean 09/13 3.0 out of 5+
Magic - Pretty Much by KnotNauti

Galveston, Texas: September 8 -15, 2013

Bahamas 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
Magic: Excellent Food and Service by SlavinPatL

We found on our Carnival Magic cruise excellent embarcation and disembarcation, very impressive ... continue

Bahamas 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
Average cruise line by cruiserunner56

Carnival food demise?

Bahamas 09/13 4.0 out of 5+
The Magic is magic again! by cwb34

We are a retired couple who love to cruise!

Western Caribbean 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
The Magic continues to deliver top of the line service by cliffjumpergirl

Second cruise on the Magic and we loved it

Carnival Magic Western Caribbean by AUTiger72 by AUTiger72

Our first cruise with Carnival was an altogether great experience, even in the middle of ... continue

#9 Best Yet by rocketer

Good ship, Fine staff, Fun cruise

Western Caribbean 09/13 5+ out of 5+
Disappointed by Coolalp

Poor entertainment, lack of food choices, lack of ship knowledge, poor customer service, ADA ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 08/13 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50 See reviews 76 - 100

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival Magic
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Magic review