Carnival Magic Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Magic Cruise Reviews
Cruise Critic's Review 4.5 out of 5+ star rating
With some intriguing innovations, inventive twists on old themes and a more refined look than any of its predecessors in the read more
Overview | Cabins | Dining | Activities | Family | Itineraries | Deck Plans | More Reviews

Carnival Magic Cruise Reviews: 558

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
FIRST TRIP ON THE MAGIC by jerdu

Traveled on many Carnival ships but this was the first time on the Magic. Done these ports ... continue

Western Caribbean 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Never Again! by weebles

After 21 cruises with Carnival and being a shareholder of stock in this company, I've got to say ... continue

Western Caribbean 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Unforgettable Good Time by brickman27

I highly recommend this cruise. Fantastic vacation overall.

Room: Interior room was ... continue

Western Caribbean 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Booked 9PM Thursday- Sailed Sunday! by ihatewinter!

We live in Minnesnowta- or this year smack dab in the middle of the polar vortex ... continue

Western Caribbean 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! by Briana15987

This was not my first cruise with Carnival, we actually chose to go with Carnival over Royal ... continue

Western Caribbean 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Good & Bad by IvanMike

This was our first cruise and we were very excited. After reading a lot of reviews we were ... continue

Western Caribbean 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
2nd time on Magic, 5th cruise. was ok by brettc

We had such a good time on the magic 2 years ago we decided to try it again but with a different ... continue

Western Caribbean 04/14 Not Rated
Oily start, but progressed for the better as the week went along. by arkfiremedic

EMBARKATION: 2 STARS

Through no fault of Carnival our ship was delayed two days due to ... continue

Great Ship, High Prices by szatopek

I have sailed with Carnival now about 7 times and the Carnival Magic is by far the nicest ship, ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Carnival Magic is a great choice! by dsg560

This was our tenth cruise. We had cruised on the Triumph almost two years ago and after that ... continue

Western Caribbean 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fun but not great by nieu11

Here are some of the good and some of the bad from this carnival cruise, it was fun, how can it ... continue

Bahamas 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
SOME OF THE MAGIC HAS BEEN LOST by awp529

Living near to the port this was my fourth trip on the Magic in the last year. Each previous ... continue

Less Magic on the Carnival Magic by harlingencruiser

The fourth trip we were held up with the fog that blanketed Galveston. We could not embark ... continue

Western Caribbean 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Cruising the Magic for the second time by amyanands

The Cruise:

The cruise we took was aboard the Carnival Magic to Honduras, Belize and ... continue

Western Caribbean 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time cruiser and now I'm hooked! by FineAlee

I've read many positive and negative reviews here and while there were minor problems throughout ... continue

Southern Caribbean 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
This class of ships is the best. by RobertandEileen

EMBARKATION: 1 STAR

The ship got in crazy late due to fog. Be advised that this is a ... continue

Fantastic Experience by summertravel

My wife and I just finished a week long cruise on the beautiful Carnival Magic. Background info: ... continue

Western Caribbean 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Loved the Magic! by naturallycurly

Our time on the Magic was simply wonderful. It got off to a rough start because of fog which ... continue

Western Caribbean 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Fog Delay and then NO FOOD-Feb 2-9 by Shippsatsea

We were delayed getting on board the ship due to fog. Now, the fog was not Carnival's fault, but ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Murphy's Law had to be in play ... by senorcruzer0013

Well - my cruise started Sunday, Feb 9 with a major fog delay. Mother Nature - no one to blame. ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Don't blame the fog!!! by campeaulori

FOG!!! Delayed getting on the ship and again getting off the ship!!! NEVER AGAIN!!! This happens ... continue

Southern Caribbean 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
I met my fiancé in Cozumel! by mshouston

I will start by saying that I had no idea meeting the man that I'm about to marry on an ... continue

Western Caribbean 06/14 Not Rated
A great family cruise experience by JillL

My husband and I and our three year old son went on our first cruise in January. Overall, it was ... continue

Western Caribbean 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Won't cruise on Carnival Magic again by bsdurkin

I have been on several cruises- so decided to book a cruise for my Mom's 75th birthday and a ... continue

Bahamas 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Cruising the Caribbean by beckybecckbecks

I had only been waiting 11 months, 8 days, 32 minutes, and 16 seconds for this day to arrive. ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 04/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival Magic
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Magic review