Carnival Magic Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Magic Cruise Reviews
Cruise Critic's Review 4.5 out of 5+ star rating
With some intriguing innovations, inventive twists on old themes and a more refined look than any of its predecessors in the read more
Overview | Cabins | Dining | Activities | Family | Itineraries | Deck Plans | More Reviews

Carnival Magic Cruise Reviews: 551

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
Good value, kids loved waterpark, food is ok. by cowboybooth

I have two little boys age 8 and 2.5 so my cruising is all researched/reviewed with them in ... continue

Western Caribbean 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great boat!!! Bad food!!! by Zuessam

We went on the cruise that goes to Jamaica, Grand Caymans and Cozumel. This was our first time ... continue

Western Caribbean 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Lots of Family Fun by DallasCruiser61

Our group ranged from ages 5 to 73, and Carnival was perfect for us. There were lots of ... continue

Western Caribbean 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Still nice, but... by ILuvDW

We are a family of 6 (range from 11-52). This was our second cruise on the Magic. We did the ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Coach by Coach66

This was our first cruise since we went on our honeymoon 25 years ago. Man have things changed!! ... continue

Western Caribbean 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fun Trip, Nice Ship by VacationsRme

My family of 7 cruise on the Carnival Magic on June 1, 2014. We were celebrating my daughter's ... continue

My Fifth Cruise, I'd do it again in a heartbeat!!!! by Peppercini

Been cruising with Carnival since 2003 and over the past few years I watched Carnival hit the ... continue

Bahamas 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Ruined My Life by hiphopgirl2222

Ever since I returned from my Carnival cruise on the Magic, all I can think about is when I can ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 06/14 Not Rated
Had a blast in spite of Carnival, not because of Carnival by RNmominLA

This was my 5th cruise with Carnival. I think I love cruising because of the years I spent at ... continue

Carnival Magic was disappointing, but not all bad by BigLar*Ari

First off, let me say that the size of this ship is so large one finds out very quickly that ... continue

Western Caribbean 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Had a great time on the Magic by bury me at sea

Took 21 year old granddaughter on her first cruise.

Had an aft balcony on deck 7. Loved ... continue

Western Caribbean 06/14 Not Rated
Absolutely best time on our second cruise on the Magic by stevenchaisson

I will write about my complaints first, not many thought. We did find out about priority ... continue

Disappointed by pearl2014

This was our family's first cruise. I read a lot of reviews here, they are all different. Half ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 05/14 1.0 out of 5+
Review for First Time Cruisers by pereznd52

I read a lot of reviews and did a lot of research before booking this cruise and I will say I ... continue

Fabulous... Not enough time! by KSCruzer1977

I took my first cruise in April 2014 onboard Carnival Magic out of Galveston. We went to ... continue

Western Caribbean 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Not what we expected by eandrsmom

Perhaps we've grown accustomed to Royal Caribbean, as this was our first Carnival cruise in 13 ... continue

Western Caribbean 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Navy Vet from nuc aircraft carrier review on Carnival Magic by westpac2003

Was A very pleasant cruise.  The Entire crew was amazing.  We parked at the EZ cuise ... continue

Western Caribbean 05/14 5+ out of 5+
First cruise...great experience on the Magic! by jdayw

Thought the staff on this ship was excellent---very professional and polite. We stayed in a ... continue

FIRST TRIP ON THE MAGIC by jerdu

Traveled on many Carnival ships but this was the first time on the Magic. Done these ports ... continue

Western Caribbean 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Never Again! by weebles

After 21 cruises with Carnival and being a shareholder of stock in this company, I've got to say ... continue

Western Caribbean 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Unforgettable Good Time by brickman27

I highly recommend this cruise. Fantastic vacation overall.

Room: Interior room was ... continue

Western Caribbean 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Booked 9PM Thursday- Sailed Sunday! by ihatewinter!

We live in Minnesnowta- or this year smack dab in the middle of the polar vortex ... continue

Western Caribbean 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! by Briana15987

This was not my first cruise with Carnival, we actually chose to go with Carnival over Royal ... continue

Western Caribbean 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Good & Bad by IvanMike

This was our first cruise and we were very excited. After reading a lot of reviews we were ... continue

Western Caribbean 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
2nd time on Magic, 5th cruise. was ok by brettc

We had such a good time on the magic 2 years ago we decided to try it again but with a different ... continue

Western Caribbean 04/14 Not Rated
See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival Magic
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Magic review