Carnival Magic Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Magic Cruise Reviews
Cruise Critic's Review 4.5 out of 5+ star rating
With some intriguing innovations, inventive twists on old themes and a more refined look than any of its predecessors in the read more
Overview | Cabins | Dining | Activities | Family | Itineraries | Deck Plans | More Reviews

Carnival Magic Cruise Reviews: 523

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! by Briana15987

This was not my first cruise with Carnival, we actually chose to go with Carnival over Royal ... continue

Western Caribbean 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Good & Bad by IvanMike

This was our first cruise and we were very excited. After reading a lot of reviews we were ... continue

Western Caribbean 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
2nd time on Magic, 5th cruise. was ok by brettc

We had such a good time on the magic 2 years ago we decided to try it again but with a different ... continue

Western Caribbean 03/14 Not Rated
Oily start, but progressed for the better as the week went along. by arkfiremedic

EMBARKATION: 2 STARS

Through no fault of Carnival our ship was delayed two days due to ... continue

Western Caribbean 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great Ship, High Prices by szatopek

I have sailed with Carnival now about 7 times and the Carnival Magic is by far the nicest ship, ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Carnival Magic is a great choice! by dsg560

This was our tenth cruise. We had cruised on the Triumph almost two years ago and after that ... continue

Western Caribbean 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fun but not great by nieu11

Here are some of the good and some of the bad from this carnival cruise, it was fun, how can it ... continue

Bahamas 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
SOME OF THE MAGIC HAS BEEN LOST by awp529

Living near to the port this was my fourth trip on the Magic in the last year. Each previous ... continue

Western Caribbean 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Less Magic on the Carnival Magic by harlingencruiser

The fourth trip we were held up with the fog that blanketed Galveston. We could not embark ... continue

Western Caribbean 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Cruising the Magic for the second time by amyanands

The Cruise:

The cruise we took was aboard the Carnival Magic to Honduras, Belize and ... continue

Western Caribbean 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time cruiser and now I'm hooked! by FineAlee

I've read many positive and negative reviews here and while there were minor problems throughout ... continue

Southern Caribbean 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
This class of ships is the best. by RobertandEileen

EMBARKATION: 1 STAR

The ship got in crazy late due to fog. Be advised that this is a ... continue

Western Caribbean 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Experience by summertravel

My wife and I just finished a week long cruise on the beautiful Carnival Magic. Background info: ... continue

Western Caribbean 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Loved the Magic! by naturallycurly

Our time on the Magic was simply wonderful. It got off to a rough start because of fog which ... continue

Western Caribbean 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Fog Delay and then NO FOOD-Feb 2-9 by Shippsatsea

We were delayed getting on board the ship due to fog. Now, the fog was not Carnival's fault, but ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Murphy's Law had to be in play ... by senorcruzer0013

Well - my cruise started Sunday, Feb 9 with a major fog delay. Mother Nature - no one to blame. ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Don't blame the fog!!! by campeaulori

FOG!!! Delayed getting on the ship and again getting off the ship!!! NEVER AGAIN!!! This happens ... continue

Southern Caribbean 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Family Cruise by KAO1870

I was very impressed with the Carnival Magic. This was my 2nd Carnival cruise and my 6th cruise ... continue

Western Caribbean 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
My Last Carnival Magic Cruise or Carnival Period by chanxymimi42

This was my 4th carnival cruise & my 2nd mother & daughter cruise & my first time ... continue

Western Caribbean 01/14 1.0 out of 5+
Yearly vacation cruise by gelouise55

This year we took Carnival Magic out of Galveston at the end of Jan. While getting on was a ... continue

Western Caribbean 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Magical, wonderful January 19, 2014 by Court82

Trip of a lifetime!!! Embarkation was a little crazy, the ship came in late from fog so we sat ... continue

Western Caribbean 01/14 5+ out of 5+
A little disappointed by gelouise55

Just to start off I have been on 12 of carnival cruises different ships and different nbr days ... continue

Western Caribbean 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
We Always Enjoy the Magic despite an electrical fire on our deck by yankeedollar

This was our second sail on the Magic and one of many on Carnival, as well as other lines. We ... continue

Bahamas 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise - Miserable Debarkation by rachel_95762

We are frequent cruisers but have cruised the last few cruises on Celebrity. We came back to ... continue

Western Caribbean 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice Ship; great Crew; Rowdy Passengers by kpmsmith

We chose the Carnival Magic for our second cruise following an invitation from very good friends ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival Magic
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Magic review