Carnival Magic Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Magic Cruise Reviews
Cruise Critic's Review 4.5 out of 5+ star rating
With some intriguing innovations, inventive twists on old themes and a more refined look than any of its predecessors in the read more
Overview | Cabins | Dining | Activities | Family | Itineraries | Deck Plans | More Reviews

Carnival Magic Cruise Reviews: 562

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
Good value vacation by funcky

Our family are 16 people. Ages from 4-72. Cruise vacation is a great value and this is no ... continue

Western Caribbean 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Worth every penny by Urias

Took 2 grandchildren on their first cruise as a graduation present and they loved every minute ... continue

Western Caribbean 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Nice cruise, just too many kids around by AntBasic

Overall it was a nice trip. Food was good, staff was very nice, especially the waiters and the ... continue

Western Caribbean 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
It felt like staying in an RV...on Bourbon Street by hannahtx

We went on a 7 day cruise from Galveston to Cozumel, Belize and Honduras with 2 kids - 11 and ... continue

Western Caribbean 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
1st Cruise Nice Ship by dmctc5

My husband and I were able to get away for a last minute vacation and had never cruised. I found ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Vacation by TeddyBear66

My husband and I decided to take our first cruise July 13, 2014 on the Magic. I researched as ... continue

Western Caribbean 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful Ship with Great Potential by Avelinnne

DH and drove from Phoenix,AZ (22hrs) and got outside of Galveston at 3AM Sat/Sun exhausted for ... continue

Western Caribbean 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Overall great time! by etchue

We sailed as a family of 6..me, hubby, boys-18, 15, 13 and my 72 yr old mom. We flew from Cali ... continue

Western Caribbean 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
We will book a trip on the Magic again. by DarenM

The Magic has a great feel and gives you a lot of room to roam. I was disappointed that the ... continue

Western Caribbean 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Just let me off this boat! by Elvis_The_King

My wife and I decided on a 7 day cruise out of Galveston on the Carnival Magic with port calls ... continue

Western Caribbean 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Good value, kids loved waterpark, food is ok. by cowboybooth

I have two little boys age 8 and 2.5 so my cruising is all researched/reviewed with them in ... continue

Great boat!!! Bad food!!! by Zuessam

We went on the cruise that goes to Jamaica, Grand Caymans and Cozumel. This was our first time ... continue

Lots of Family Fun by DallasCruiser61

Our group ranged from ages 5 to 73, and Carnival was perfect for us. There were lots of ... continue

Western Caribbean 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Still nice, but... by ILuvDW

We are a family of 6 (range from 11-52). This was our second cruise on the Magic. We did the ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Coach by Coach66

This was our first cruise since we went on our honeymoon 25 years ago. Man have things changed!! ... continue

Western Caribbean 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fun Trip, Nice Ship by VacationsRme

My family of 7 cruise on the Carnival Magic on June 1, 2014. We were celebrating my daughter's ... continue

My Fifth Cruise, I'd do it again in a heartbeat!!!! by Peppercini

Been cruising with Carnival since 2003 and over the past few years I watched Carnival hit the ... continue

Bahamas 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Ruined My Life by hiphopgirl2222

Ever since I returned from my Carnival cruise on the Magic, all I can think about is when I can ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 06/14 Not Rated
Had a blast in spite of Carnival, not because of Carnival by RNmominLA

This was my 5th cruise with Carnival. I think I love cruising because of the years I spent at ... continue

Carnival Magic was disappointing, but not all bad by BigLar*Ari

First off, let me say that the size of this ship is so large one finds out very quickly that ... continue

Western Caribbean 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Had a great time on the Magic by bury me at sea

Took 21 year old granddaughter on her first cruise.

Had an aft balcony on deck 7. Loved ... continue

Western Caribbean 06/14 Not Rated
Absolutely best time on our second cruise on the Magic by stevenchaisson

I will write about my complaints first, not many thought. We did find out about priority ... continue

Western Caribbean 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by pearl2014

This was our family's first cruise. I read a lot of reviews here, they are all different. Half ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 05/14 1.0 out of 5+
Review for First Time Cruisers by pereznd52

I read a lot of reviews and did a lot of research before booking this cruise and I will say I ... continue

Western Caribbean 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous... Not enough time! by KSCruzer1977

I took my first cruise in April 2014 onboard Carnival Magic out of Galveston. We went to ... continue

Western Caribbean 05/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival Magic
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Magic review