Thomson Spirit Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Thomson Spirit Cruise Reviews

Thomson Spirit Cruise Reviews: 140

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
Fjordland Splendour was splendid! by fairygran

We've just returned from the Fjord-land Splendour aboard the Thomson Spirit and had a good time. ... continue

Europe River 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Very good, in parts by anddbed

Second cruise with the Thomson line.

The cruise was a mixed bag of excellence to very ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
BALTIC CRUISE by weesyl

Arrived at Newcastle which was a very pleasant embarkation unlike airports. It had been 8 years ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not of the usual standard by Dtw278

Finally the date arrived 27th May 2014 to go on a long awaited Baltic cruise on Thomson Spirit ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
An excellent cruise by ettrickbay

This was our third time on the Spirit leaving from our home base Newcastle on Tyne. First of all ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Icelandic Encounter by lyndatimberlake1

Just got back from our cruise to Iceland/Scotland and Ireland. Had a brilliant time, The Spirit ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Never again! by olivanova

Delights of the Promised Land and Aegean Discovery 9-23April 2014

The entire experience ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Not for a Celebration by Ellie2green

Went on this Boat 2/04/2014 -9/04/2014 The Ship is Clean and Tidy BUT Very Tatty... Cabin still ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
Cyprus to Isreal by Ellie2green

This was our first Cruise which we found very disappointing..... although Clean and tidy with ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
Cruise and stay...Wish we had stayed at the hotel by Anne Daniels

We have been on a number of cruises previously, the latter on the Thomson Majesty and have ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
Good value cruise, helped by great weather by harleydee

Just returned from a 2 week cruise and stay holiday to the Aegean,

;cruise was good ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent value for money by kathryn73uk

This was my first cruise and it exceeded my expectations. The journey from Manchester to Cyprus ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Promised Land Cruise by linedanceangel

Never been on a sea cruise before, but wanted to go to Jerusalem and this cruise sailed from ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Tired ship by Jackie(55)

Went on a weeks cruise pre-Christmas round the Canaries and sorry to say this ship is old and ... continue

Canary Islands 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Excellent cruise by viviento

Flew from Cardiff to Tenerife.Coach to port where everything was explained to use about boarding ... continue

Canary Islands 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
A welcome return by thespeedman

As an experienced cruiser I took my partner for her first cruise on the Thomson Spirit in early ... continue

Canary Islands 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
A good experience by portway

Although this was our 2nd time on a Thomson Cruise- the previous one over 20 years ago- we were ... continue

Canary Islands 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Mediterranean Odessey by Jon Ben

What a fantastic cruise. I cannot praise the Thomson Spirit and its crew highly enough. My wife ... continue

Mediterranean 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Mediterranean Odyssey on the Spirit - Disappointing by emousley

Previously sailed with Thomson on the celebration in February 2013 (Red Sea) and loved it so ... continue

Mediterranean 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
Would go again. by shazzy692002

Cyprus-antalya-marmaris-crete-at sea-israel-israel-Cyprus

This is my 2nd thomson cruise, ... continue

Middle East 12/13 5+ out of 5+
FANTASTIC EASTERN MED CRUISE FOR 1ST TIMERS by ju1

I don't normally write reviews but enjoyed this cruise so much that felt I really wanted to this ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
An enjoyable friendly no frills cruise by wendy.fenlon4@gmail.com

My husband and I have just returned from a 1 week cruise on the Thomson Spirit. We booked the ... continue

Mediterranean 10/13 3.0 out of 5+
great ports of call by flojo1flojo1

Just returned on October 16 with Thomsons Spirit Mediterranean Odyssey – Harwich to ... continue

Mediterranean 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
A good way to see the Mediterranean by mactire

On October 1st 2013 we joined the Thomson Spirit at Harwich for a 16 day cruise around the ... continue

Mediterranean 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
good by anrid73x24

This was the 2nd time we have sailed on the spirit . There were 4 of us.

The cabin on ... continue