Marco Polo Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Marco Polo Cruise Reviews
Cruise Critic's Review 3.5 out of 5+ star rating
What Marco Polo lacks in size, youth and modern fittings, it more than makes up for in intimacy, style and old-world charm.

The ship is a solidly built workhorse, well-suited to its ... read more
Overview | Cabins | Dining | Activities | Family | Itineraries | Deck Plans | More Reviews

Marco Polo Cruise Reviews: 191

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
Disappointing by 2kerrygold

This 3 day cruise to Ghent and Amsterdam for the Christmas Markets was our fifth time on the ... continue

British Isles & Western Europe 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Something needs sorting out... by pumps100

Having been on the identical cruise two years ago we were really looking forward to it. So much ... continue

Blank 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
Netball Ladies on board by S. Wilkinson

My friends from the Netball world were looking for a Xmas night out and saw the Marco Polo ... continue

Cruise to Nowhere 12/13 Not Rated
Ghent and Amsterdam xmas shopping cruise dec. 15th 2013 by Fussymoo

Quite a nice ship but the service was quite poor in the bars. The staff were friendly if they ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Don't Ask anything in English by blackship

My Family (Adults) went on this stay on board overnight to nowhere docked at ... continue

Cruise to Nowhere 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
I must be easily pleased by Norfolkred1

This was our first Cruise trip and had some concerns on how it would go. We arrived at Tilbury ... continue

Cruise to Nowhere 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Dinner and overnight at Tilbury 14/12/2013 by Freeway123

I booked this as a birthday present for my partner for his 60th when the Ship was docked at ... continue

Cruise to Nowhere 12/13 1.0 out of 5+
Caribbean cruise 2013 November by sheffieldlass

Just got back from cruise to Caribbean left from Tilbury and hit rough seas was sea sick for 4 ... continue

Transatlantic 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Cruise Director Richard Sykes by Annpithers

First time on Marco Polo...What a wonderful time...30 days...The staff made us welcome and feel ... continue

Western Caribbean 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Don't CMV read reviews ?? by Bydandbabe

If CMV do read reviews and feedback forms then why do they not act upon them. This is the ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Simply Atrocious - Avoid by argo99

This was a one night familiarisation visit to the ship. I'm so glad we did. If we hadn't we ... continue

Cruise to Nowhere 11/13 1.0 out of 5+
Thumbs up for Marco Polo by jhickman4@gmail.com

I feel I really must write this review after all the negative reviews about this lovely old lady ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 10/13 5+ out of 5+
Clearly a different Marco Polo to the one reviewed elsewhere on this s by zopadooper

Having cruised on Marco Polo 3 times over the past 18 months and experienced nothing less than ... continue

It was brilliant until..... by rubyruby2

We went on the Baltic capitals cruise and had read lots of the negative reviews but it was cheap ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 10/13 Not Rated
Excellent first cruise experience by Helen Harrison

Having seen this cruise advertised in a magazine we were attracted by the itinery, size of ship ... continue

DON'T EVER BOOK A CRUISE AND MARITIME VOYAGE CRUISE. by cmorgan22

We booked cruise P329, Amsterdam & Ghent Break, departing from Tilbury on October 3, 2013 ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 10/13 1.0 out of 5+
Endurance test by monserpq38@aol.com

The ship tired and tatty. Food in Bistro lukewarm. The waiter service in both restaurants dire. ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 10/13 1.0 out of 5+
THE CRUISE THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN CANCELLED by alsy

Our cruise to Ghent and Amsterdam should never have left port.All the facilities included in the ... continue

Cruise to Nowhere 10/13 1.0 out of 5+
So disappointing by edwardsr

This was our first cruise and we had received so many positive comments from regular cruisers on ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 10/13 2.0 out of 5+
If you want a CMV cruise. book it now whilst the company lasts! by midlandsmike

Just back from a trip to the Northern Lights. My second cruise with this company and what a ... continue

Blank 10/13 2.0 out of 5+
Great cruise - shame about the Norovirus by artinuk mikemartinuk

This was my first cruise, travelling with my wife and our two closest friends. Choice of cruise ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
Not quite the cruise we expected! by mekydro

This was our first cruise on Marco Polo and having read many reviews before sailing, I had a ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
I'd do it again by Dogdude

A different perspective

... continue
British Isles & Western Europe 07/13 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointing Cruise let down mainly by staff and Company attitude by ParleyPete

Cruised to Northern Cape and Sptizbergen which was our forth cruise aboard Marco Polo having ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 06/13 3.0 out of 5+
CRUISE TO SPITZBERGEN by epsomcritic

Describes cruise from Edinburgh to Spizbergen with four ports of call in mainland Norway, ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 06/13 5.0 out of 5+