Thomson Celebration Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Thomson Celebration Cruise Reviews
Cruise Critic's Review 3.5 out of 5+ star rating
Thomson Celebration joined the U.K. holiday giant's cruise division in 2004, after sailing for Holland America Line as Noordam.

Originally launched in 1984, Thomson Celebration is now an ... read more
Overview | Cabins | Dining | Activities | Family | Itineraries | Deck Plans | More Reviews

Thomson Celebration Cruise Reviews: 270

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
Great time on the Celebration by lazlostormaker

Just returned from the Ancient Wonders Cruise on Thomson Celebration. Traveled with my 16 year ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Pleasant enough by Qtipie2

My husband, sister and brother in law did a cruise and stay trip at the end of last month ... continue

Mediterranean 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Will be back by topmen

this was a great trip the staff were very friendly the food was excellent as was the ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Thomson Celebration Cruise (Aegean & Holy Land) by gvickers63

This was my first cruise, so we pushed the boat out & booked a deluxe room with private ... continue

Blank 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Another Good cruise on the Celebration by wolverton cruisers

This was our fourth Thomson cruise (the third time on the Celebration) and we visited Rhodes ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Itinerary; disappointing cruise by DollyD369

We booked this Cruise last July so having spent months getting excited about it, the day of ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Agean and Holy Land Ancient Wonders by madiain28

Thomson relaunched the Celebration under the Platinum Cruises, the ship has had some big ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Very disappointing by Ursula9

I have recently returned from a week on Thomson celebration and I will not be going on this ship ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
First but not the last by area

We have just returned from the Aegean and the holy land on the CELEBRATION and we had a great ... continue

Blank 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Holy Land & Aegean - Turkey Israel Greece Cyprus by SussexMay

Generally speaking excellent value. Nice clean cabin, well kept by steward, tea and coffee ... continue

Western Mediterranean 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Fantastic Cruise by lstephenson

My partner and I have just returned from a 7 day Aegean & Holy Land cruise, with Thompson ... continue

Excellent Aegean and Holy Land Cruise by Magabriele

Blank 05/14 5+ out of 5+
A REAL review!! by thunder_bolt

After booking our cruise we were slightly worried when we had a look at the reviews made by ... continue

A disappointing second cruise on the Celebration by BazDurrent

Last October my wife and I did the Ancient Wonders cruise on the Thomson Celebration. We enjoyed ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great Time, Israel a must. by Yeomanterry

Good flight out from Birmingham, arrived same time as 4 other planes, long queues, make sure you ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 05/14 5+ out of 5+
A mixed bag...... by gingerbird*1972

My DH and I have just returned from 7 nights on the Celebration. As per the title, we have mixed ... continue

Mediterranean 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Very good cruise but some things need to be sorted on the ship. by tysoe.tommo@virgin.net

We have just returned from a 7 day cruise from Marmaris to Rhodes, Israel, Cyrus, and Turkey and ... continue

Caveat Emptor! by No Cause For

I had wanted to try a cruise for ages, everyone I know who had been on one seemed to be hooked. ... continue

Canary Islands 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Benidorm at sea !!! by audrey thomson

this ship is small and crowded. you have to queue for everything. if you don't get in broadway ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
A reason to Celebrate!! by ChrisKate

Myself and my partner have just returned back from what can only be described as a fantastic ... continue

Canary Islands 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Thomson Celebration. Home and still swaying by Auntiebones

This was our fourth Thomson cruise having previously travelled on the Destiny, Island Escape and ... continue

Canary Islands 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fourth Trip on this ship by houseflag

Thomson Celebration 4th April – 11th April (fourth trip on this ship)

arrived in ... continue

Enjoyable despite gales! by BillRover

My wife and I took the Thomson Celebration Colourful Coasts cruise, embarking 21 March 2014 and ... continue

Theft by dAN62

I booked this cruise as a 50th for my partner. Booked a deluxe cabin with a balcony. Room was ... continue

Canary Islands 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great trip on the Celebration by col202

We have previously sailed on the Destiny and the Spirit, and in agreeing with others, the ... continue

Canary Islands 03/14 5.0 out of 5+