Norwegian Jade Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Norwegian Jade Cruise Reviews
Cruise Critic's Review 4.0 out of 5+ star rating
The 93,500-ton, 2,402-passenger Norwegian Jade, which is based in Europe year-round, epitomizes NCL's "freestyle" mantra.

For the most part, the goal is to create an onboard ambience that ... read more
Overview | Cabins | Dining | Activities | Family | Itineraries | Deck Plans | More Reviews

Norwegian Jade Cruise Reviews: 649

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
Never again with NCL by Musical Megan

The flight and embarkation all went reasonably smoothly and it was helpful that our bags were ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
Pleasant Christmas cruise by hawkeyetlse

This was my second time on the Jade, and my partner's first cruise ever. We were both generally ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
First time NCL Jade by Otsego

Since this was out first time on an NCL cruise, we were a little apprehensive because people we ... continue

Western Mediterranean 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great cruise with NCL Jade, but there is room for improvements by imagenature

It was my firth NCL cruise (was on many other lines as well to compare), third on Jade and ... continue

Wonderful Cruise on NCL Jade by lawoffjd

We went on the NCL Jade for the Mediterranean cruise out of Rome for 10 nights, including the ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Very nice and Very good value by mblajara

This was actually a very nice cruise! We booked an inside cabin back in January of 2013 to sail ... continue

Fabulous cruise on Norwegian Jade from Rome by Kingbird1

Took the 10 day cruise on the Jade out of Rome and back. The staff was excellent. For example, I ... continue

Mediterranean 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Slipping standards by Graham K

We've recently returned from our 10 night eastern med cruise with NCL aboard the Jade, having ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Not as good as previous Jade cruises by Tigmar

This was our third trip on the Jade so we had very definite benchmarks to compare all aspects of ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Nov 2nd Eastern Med Cruise on the Jade by jbojo

We recently returned from our 10 Day Eastern Med cruise. This was only our 2nd cruise with NCL ... continue

Freestyle Cruising and the Benefits by stevew48

My partner and I sailed on the Norwegian jade on the 6th Nov on its East Med cruise and it was ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Great Itinerary, Disappointing Ship by detype

We've sailed NCL 4 times. We have sailed the Jade twice. The first was out of Barcelona to the ... continue

Mediterranean 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
NCL shines again by wisha

This was my 3rd NCL cruise, first time on the Jade. We picked this cruise for the ports as last ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Perfect Cruise by Lindy624

First and foremost, our thoughts are with the Jade's crew members who were from the Philippines ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Jade - nice to be back... by Robbo61

This was our second trip on the Jade (previous 12 days Med) and followed on from a 7 day ... continue

great cruise by plctravels

Pros: Great ports of call, value of cruise, great food at LeBistro & Cagneys (extra charge), ... continue

Western Mediterranean 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Very Disappointed by beachmav

We had been on the NCL Dawn and the Pearl before and liked them very much, so we were not ... continue

Western Mediterranean 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
Cross One Off My Bucket List by Vagabondvoyager

I chose this cruise because the itinerary included Dubrovnik, Croatia. Dubrovnik has been on my ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 10/13 5+ out of 5+
Good cruise, great crew. by rosie99

Just home from cruising Venice to Rome, via Dubrovnik, Split, Koper, Messina, Naples. I've ... continue

Mediterranean 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
2013 Italy Cruise by NANA1951

My husband and I joined 16 of our friends for a 14 day Adriatic, Greece & Turkey (NCL ... continue

Mediterranean 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Adriatic Adventure by ljtraveler

We are seasoned cruisers but had never done a European cruise. The cruise departs from Venice, ... continue

Will do this again in the near future by bill21

My wife and i were 1st. time cruisers on an Eastern Med. cruise on 7 Sep. Had a pleasant flight ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
More than Impressed by Barlisboss

Just returned from 14 day Eastern Med cruise on NCL Jade. This was our fourth cruise on all ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
our silver wedding trip on jade to croatia and greek islands by finnoy49

our silver wedding trip

... continue
Eastern Mediterranean 09/13 4.0 out of 5+
Freestyle = No Style by LadyReadingOxford

Butlins/Little Chef and Ryanair afloat, if you like cheap and cheerful, and paying for all ... continue

Western Mediterranean 09/13 2.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50 See reviews 76 - 100

Find the Lowest Prices on Norwegian Jade
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Jade review