Norwegian Jade Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Norwegian Jade Cruise Reviews
Cruise Critic's Review 4.0 out of 5+ star rating
The 93,500-ton, 2,402-passenger Norwegian Jade, which is based in Europe year-round, epitomizes NCL's "freestyle" mantra.

For the most part, the goal is to create an onboard ambience that ... read more
Overview | Cabins | Dining | Activities | Family | Itineraries | Deck Plans | More Reviews

Norwegian Jade Cruise Reviews: 643

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
Jade: good ship with somewhat simple ambiance. Good value for money by Ronald-NL

We experienced the Jade as a very family friendly ship.  Possibly because of our sailing ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
A first timer's view: Substandard by The Gull

A friend and I were looking to get our feet wet with cruising so we chose this ship due to a ... continue

Western Mediterranean 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
Poor food/great excursions by BigBird373

Had done Norwegian and the Panama Canal 4 years ago. Loved it and expected the same this ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
A few things you should know before to book the Norwegian Jade by IBKRIS

We returned from our cruise on the Norwegian Jade on April 23, 2014. I want to tell you some ... continue

Western Mediterranean 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Nice ship, unimpressive food by chris_kelowna

We booked a balcony cabin (our first) for this cruise leaving Rome and calling in at Olympia, ... continue

Mediterranean 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not the best cruise by Rwilson392

This is our second NCL cruise in the Mediterranean and our tenth cruise overall. We travelled ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Good cabin, great steward, so-so food by chris_kelowna

We have cruised once on Princess (in 2001 to Alaska - doesn't count, too long ago!) and last ... continue

Mediterranean 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Jade - Beautiful Ship - Excellent time on the Jade by paljoeysmom

Norwegian Jade Sailing - Sunday, 3/22/14 - Wednesday, 4/2/14. My boyfriend and I booked this ... continue

Mediterranean 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
First Time Cruising by skabows

We began our cruise in a port that is supposed to be associated with Rome which was actually ... continue

Mediterranean 04/14 Not Rated
East and West Mediterranean cruise by miskatonic

A busy and excellent itinerary with nearly a different port each day. There were few sea days, ... continue

Mediterranean 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
11 Days With North Wind on the Jade by Rotenmutts

We are Platinum members who have enjoyed the Jade 2 years ago on a Canary Island cruise. ... continue

Western Mediterranean 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Never go when they open a new ship by HeinBloed

It should become our second to last cruise with NCL although we are Platinum and loved NCL - not ... continue

Mediterranean 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Much better than expected by centrum

Booked the 21 day B2B against my travel agent recommendation so was somewhat apprehensive of ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Had a great time and vacation by shnthr

My husband and me took this sail for the first time in our lives. we had heard so much about ... continue

Western Mediterranean 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
The best cruise ever! by laldin_kid

I have been on four different cruise lines, with this cruise being my first European cruise. I ... continue

Mediterranean 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Mixed Feelings about NCL by jkgourmet

We just returned from a 21 day Med/Turkey/Greece cruise on the NCL Jade. This was actually a ... continue

Mediterranean 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Incredible cruise by lilyen311

To start with please understand that we were in an Owners's Haven Suite with two balconies and ... continue

Western Mediterranean 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Norwegian Jade is still a Gem by QLD KID

This being our first Christmas away from Australia ever we were perhaps a little ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Great New Year by kremepuff

This was our second cruise and first with NCL. We selected the itinerary because of the number ... continue

Western Mediterranean 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Never again with NCL by Musical Megan

The flight and embarkation all went reasonably smoothly and it was helpful that our bags were ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
Pleasant Christmas cruise by hawkeyetlse

This was my second time on the Jade, and my partner's first cruise ever. We were both generally ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
First time NCL Jade by Otsego

Since this was out first time on an NCL cruise, we were a little apprehensive because people we ... continue

Western Mediterranean 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great cruise with NCL Jade, but there is room for improvements by imagenature

It was my firth NCL cruise (was on many other lines as well to compare), third on Jade and ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise on NCL Jade by lawoffjd

We went on the NCL Jade for the Mediterranean cruise out of Rome for 10 nights, including the ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Very nice and Very good value by mblajara

This was actually a very nice cruise! We booked an inside cabin back in January of 2013 to sail ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 12/13 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on Norwegian Jade
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Jade review