Norwegian Jade Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Norwegian Jade Cruise Reviews
Cruise Critic's Review 4.0 out of 5+ star rating
The 93,500-ton, 2,402-passenger Norwegian Jade, which is based in Europe year-round, epitomizes NCL's "freestyle" mantra.

For the most part, the goal is to create an onboard ambience that ... read more
Overview | Cabins | Dining | Activities | Family | Itineraries | Deck Plans | More Reviews

Norwegian Jade Cruise Reviews: 649

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
Retirement / 45th Anniversary-2014 Cruise Vacation by canuck1669

This was our 5th cruise on NCL. We toughly enjoyed it. Itinerary (excluding embarkation and ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
An even better cruise if they made a port change by Pirmir

We really enjoyed this 17 day cruise from Rome to Katakolon, Athens, Izmir, Istanbul, Naples, ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
2nd ncl cruise , what a let down i dont recomend the jade to anyone by nottinghamsteve

having had my first ever cruise on ncl spirit in feb this year and being delighted with it my ... continue

Mediterranean 05/14 Not Rated
Great cruise on the Jade by BigD47

My wife and I sailed the Western and Eastern Mediterranean on the Jade 4-12 to 5-3-14 and ... continue

Mediterranean 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed with Norwegian first experience by flyingduk

We are experienced cruisers (Carnival, RCI, Celebrity and now Norwegian) with 8 trips to ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Jade: good ship with somewhat simple ambiance. Good value for money by Ronald-NL

We experienced the Jade as a very family friendly ship.  Possibly because of our sailing ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
A first timer's view: Substandard by The Gull

A friend and I were looking to get our feet wet with cruising so we chose this ship due to a ... continue

Western Mediterranean 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
Poor food/great excursions by BigBird373

Had done Norwegian and the Panama Canal 4 years ago. Loved it and expected the same this ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
A few things you should know before to book the Norwegian Jade by IBKRIS

We returned from our cruise on the Norwegian Jade on April 23, 2014. I want to tell you some ... continue

Western Mediterranean 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Nice ship, unimpressive food by chris_kelowna

We booked a balcony cabin (our first) for this cruise leaving Rome and calling in at Olympia, ... continue

Mediterranean 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not the best cruise by Rwilson392

This is our second NCL cruise in the Mediterranean and our tenth cruise overall. We travelled ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Good cabin, great steward, so-so food by chris_kelowna

We have cruised once on Princess (in 2001 to Alaska - doesn't count, too long ago!) and last ... continue

Mediterranean 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
A surprisingly great cruise ship by blastcruzin

Decided to write because we were pleasantly surprise at the quality of service aboard the Jade. ... continue

Mediterranean 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Jade - Beautiful Ship - Excellent time on the Jade by paljoeysmom

Norwegian Jade Sailing - Sunday, 3/22/14 - Wednesday, 4/2/14. My boyfriend and I booked this ... continue

Mediterranean 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
First Time Cruising by skabows

We began our cruise in a port that is supposed to be associated with Rome which was actually ... continue

Mediterranean 04/14 Not Rated
East and West Mediterranean cruise by miskatonic

A busy and excellent itinerary with nearly a different port each day. There were few sea days, ... continue

Mediterranean 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
11 Days With North Wind on the Jade by Rotenmutts

We are Platinum members who have enjoyed the Jade 2 years ago on a Canary Island cruise. ... continue

Western Mediterranean 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Never go when they open a new ship by HeinBloed

It should become our second to last cruise with NCL although we are Platinum and loved NCL - not ... continue

Mediterranean 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Much better than expected by centrum

Booked the 21 day B2B against my travel agent recommendation so was somewhat apprehensive of ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Had a great time and vacation by shnthr

My husband and me took this sail for the first time in our lives. we had heard so much about ... continue

Western Mediterranean 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
The best cruise ever! by laldin_kid

I have been on four different cruise lines, with this cruise being my first European cruise. I ... continue

Mediterranean 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Mixed Feelings about NCL by jkgourmet

We just returned from a 21 day Med/Turkey/Greece cruise on the NCL Jade. This was actually a ... continue

Mediterranean 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Incredible cruise by lilyen311

To start with please understand that we were in an Owners's Haven Suite with two balconies and ... continue

Western Mediterranean 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Norwegian Jade is still a Gem by QLD KID

This being our first Christmas away from Australia ever we were perhaps a little ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Great New Year by kremepuff

This was our second cruise and first with NCL. We selected the itinerary because of the number ... continue

Western Mediterranean 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on Norwegian Jade
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Jade review