Norwegian Jade Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Norwegian Jade Cruise Reviews
Cruise Critic's Review 4.0 out of 5+ star rating
The 93,500-ton, 2,402-passenger Norwegian Jade, which is based in Europe year-round, epitomizes NCL's "freestyle" mantra.

For the most part, the goal is to create an onboard ambience that ... read more
Overview | Cabins | Dining | Activities | Family | Itineraries | Deck Plans | More Reviews

Norwegian Jade Cruise Reviews: 643

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
A wonderful experience aboard the Jade by andmad

My wife and I just returned from a one week cruise aboard the Norwegian Jade and decided to post ... continue

Western Mediterranean 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Overall a good first cruise experience - too bad we could not share it by vwade@skynet.be

We cruised on the Jade June 28-July 5 2014, 2 balcony and connecting cabins 10152 and 10154. ... continue

A Mixed Bag by Hugemaniac1

I had read the reviews of the Jade before we took off on our June 7th Cruise, hence I had ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
NEVER AGAIN WITH NORWEGIAN CRUISES by penders

Will write the good things first not that it will take too long We had a mini suite and it was ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
My first cruise by SwissMizz

My husband and I are in our early 40's and were celebrating our 20th anniversary. We did bring ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Jade by BlueEyedTeacher

Had this been my first cruise, I would probably have been fairly impressed, but to be quite ... continue

Greece 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Mixed feelings.... by alfiebear

This was our second cruise with N.C.L. and although, once again, a great holiday, we felt that ... continue

OK but not for us! by queby1

This was our first trip with NCL. We haven't cruised that often and have only cruised with ... continue

Get Ports but shame about the food. by Sallypace_007@hotmail.com

I cruised on Norwegian Jade leaving from the beautiful port of Venice.

If arriving at ... continue

Mediterranean 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable cruise but few negatives by cricketnut

Six of us, 3 couples from New Zealand, had 2 7 day back to back cruises from Venice which we ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
First cruise, exceeded expectations. by rharrison6723

We decided to try a cruise for the occasion of our 30th anniversary. We chose Norwegian based on ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
The Freestyle Dining program- well, it did not by psychopharmacist

This two-week dream cruise for this reviewer, this reviewer's wife, and this reviewer's two ... continue

Mediterranean 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Amazing Cruise on The Jade by cowtowngals

This was our third cruise on The Jade and our 6th with NCL. I have to say aside from a couple of ... continue

Mediterranean 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Spotless Ship on Beautiful Seas by ThelmLou

We selected Norwegian Jade (14 day Adriatic cruise)for Four reasons, 1) We were travelling with ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Never Again by kazza61

We had previously sailed on the Spirit the year before and wasn't sure if cruising was for us so ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Family Cruise Cruise to Greek Islands May 24 2014 (Half Term) by Dairy free Cruiser 002

We have just returned from a wonderful cruise with NCL cruises on their ship Jade and I just ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Would I do a NCL cruise again? by happytraveller

We set sail on the Jade from Venice on 24th May 2014, we could not complain at all from taking ... continue

Mediterranean 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Our first cruise by snowgo@powerup.com.au

Cruise left 02/05/2014 for 7 days . As this was our first cruise we had no expectations . Left ... continue

Italy 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise but the Jade needs to tweak things by hermione8181

My mom and I traveled to Venice early (best bet) and stayed in a monastery close to P. Roma ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Venice and the Greek Islands by jsull826

This is our 8th cruise with NCL, so if you like the free style dining and more casual cruising ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Retirement / 45th Anniversary-2014 Cruise Vacation by canuck1669

This was our 5th cruise on NCL. We toughly enjoyed it. Itinerary (excluding embarkation and ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
An even better cruise if they made a port change by Pirmir

We really enjoyed this 17 day cruise from Rome to Katakolon, Athens, Izmir, Istanbul, Naples, ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
2nd ncl cruise , what a let down i dont recomend the jade to anyone by nottinghamsteve

having had my first ever cruise on ncl spirit in feb this year and being delighted with it my ... continue

Mediterranean 05/14 Not Rated
Great cruise on the Jade by BigD47

My wife and I sailed the Western and Eastern Mediterranean on the Jade 4-12 to 5-3-14 and ... continue

Mediterranean 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed with Norwegian first experience by flyingduk

We are experienced cruisers (Carnival, RCI, Celebrity and now Norwegian) with 8 trips to ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Norwegian Jade
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Jade review