Norwegian Jade Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Norwegian Jade Cruise Reviews
Cruise Critic's Review 4.0 out of 5+ star rating
The 93,500-ton, 2,402-passenger Norwegian Jade, which is based in Europe year-round, epitomizes NCL's "freestyle" mantra.

For the most part, the goal is to create an onboard ambience that ... read more
Overview | Cabins | Dining | Activities | Family | Itineraries | Deck Plans | More Reviews

Norwegian Jade Cruise Reviews: 607

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
East and West Mediterranean cruise by miskatonic

A busy and excellent itinerary with nearly a different port each day. There were few sea days, ... continue

Mediterranean 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
11 Days With North Wind on the Jade by Rotenmutts

We are Platinum members who have enjoyed the Jade 2 years ago on a Canary Island cruise. ... continue

Western Mediterranean 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Never go when they open a new ship by HeinBloed

It should become our second to last cruise with NCL although we are Platinum and loved NCL - not ... continue

Mediterranean 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Much better than expected by centrum

Booked the 21 day B2B against my travel agent recommendation so was somewhat apprehensive of ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Had a great time and vacation by shnthr

My husband and me took this sail for the first time in our lives. we had heard so much about ... continue

Western Mediterranean 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
The best cruise ever! by laldin_kid

I have been on four different cruise lines, with this cruise being my first European cruise. I ... continue

Mediterranean 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Mixed Feelings about NCL by jkgourmet

We just returned from a 21 day Med/Turkey/Greece cruise on the NCL Jade. This was actually a ... continue

Mediterranean 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Incredible cruise by lilyen311

To start with please understand that we were in an Owners's Haven Suite with two balconies and ... continue

Western Mediterranean 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Norwegian Jade is still a Gem by QLD KID

This being our first Christmas away from Australia ever we were perhaps a little ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
A Great New Year by kremepuff

This was our second cruise and first with NCL. We selected the itinerary because of the number ... continue

Western Mediterranean 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Never again with NCL by Musical Megan

The flight and embarkation all went reasonably smoothly and it was helpful that our bags were ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
Pleasant Christmas cruise by hawkeyetlse

This was my second time on the Jade, and my partner's first cruise ever. We were both generally ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
First time NCL Jade by Otsego

Since this was out first time on an NCL cruise, we were a little apprehensive because people we ... continue

Western Mediterranean 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Great cruise with NCL Jade, but there is room for improvements by imagenature

It was my firth NCL cruise (was on many other lines as well to compare), third on Jade and ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise on NCL Jade by lawoffjd

We went on the NCL Jade for the Mediterranean cruise out of Rome for 10 nights, including the ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Very nice and Very good value by mblajara

This was actually a very nice cruise! We booked an inside cabin back in January of 2013 to sail ... continue

Fabulous cruise on Norwegian Jade from Rome by Kingbird1

Took the 10 day cruise on the Jade out of Rome and back. The staff was excellent. For example, I ... continue

Mediterranean 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Slipping standards by Graham K

We've recently returned from our 10 night eastern med cruise with NCL aboard the Jade, having ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Not as good as previous Jade cruises by Tigmar

This was our third trip on the Jade so we had very definite benchmarks to compare all aspects of ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Nov 2nd Eastern Med Cruise on the Jade by jbojo

We recently returned from our 10 Day Eastern Med cruise. This was only our 2nd cruise with NCL ... continue

Freestyle Cruising and the Benefits by stevew48

My partner and I sailed on the Norwegian jade on the 6th Nov on its East Med cruise and it was ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
NCL shines again by wisha

This was my 3rd NCL cruise, first time on the Jade. We picked this cruise for the ports as last ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 10/13 5+ out of 5+
Perfect Cruise by Lindy624

First and foremost, our thoughts are with the Jade's crew members who were from the Philippines ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 10/13 5+ out of 5+
Jade - nice to be back... by Robbo61

This was our second trip on the Jade (previous 12 days Med) and followed on from a 7 day ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
great cruise by plctravels

Pros: Great ports of call, value of cruise, great food at LeBistro & Cagneys (extra charge), ... continue

Western Mediterranean 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Norwegian Jade
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Jade review