MSC Armonia Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > MSC Armonia Cruise Reviews

MSC Armonia Cruise Reviews: 87

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
Terrible experience by Gauravmishra3

The cruise ship was average quality but the customer service is horrible.

Service - The ... continue

Mediterranean 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
by IMACRUISER4455

I have been on many cruises lines. Celebrity, Carnival, Princess, Costa, Norweigan, Royal ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
PRETTY AVERAGE CRUISE by london lil

We travelled with friends as a group of four and sailed on the Armonia in July ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Well worth paying extra for a balcony room by hammer24a

This was our first ever cruise and as a repositioning cruise, it was very reasonably priced. ... continue

Mediterranean 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Few frills, few faults by sands8kc

After reading some of the reviews, our expectations were not that high but thought that, for ... continue

Canary Islands 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Surprisingly Outstanding Cruise! by bjhorton

I have been on all the major mid-priced cruise lines for a total of nearly 40 cruises. ... continue

Canary Islands 03/14 5+ out of 5+
EXCELLENT CRUISE by JOCKYDOO

We booked last minute and paid £199 each for an inside cabin but were upgraded to an ... continue

Canary Islands 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Very disappointed by Stoppy

This was no your first cruise and may I say if it was I would not Book another.

To start ... continue

Western Mediterranean 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Better than some reviews mention by mountaintiger

Cruisingiscool member says it all really in their review. I was on other side of ship in 1216... ... continue

Canary Islands 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Would we do it again? Definately.... by Reggiemental

We booked for the 7th to 14th Feb 2014 cruise embarking in Tenerife. The itinerary included two ... continue

Canary Islands 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Price we paid reflected what we got.... by ajerseybear

We booked a cheap 7nt inside cabin cruise. Ship was clean, well presented. Staff were pleasant ... continue

Canary Islands 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Better than the reviews initmated by cruisingiscool

DH and I are just back from 7 nights on MSC Armonia around the Canary Isles.

We had a ... continue

Canary Islands 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
MSC Armonia by weelil

My husband and I have just returned from a 7night Canaries cruise, first piece of advice if you ... continue

Canary Islands 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Dazymaresmum by Doseymaresmum

Have just returned from a seven night with MSC and my main comments would have to be that MSC ... continue

Canary Islands 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
A very pleasant surprise. by mal645

We booked this cruise at a week's notice and got a very good deal, especially as we booked our ... continue

Canary Islands 01/14 5+ out of 5+
MSC Armonia in January by Traceyl

Sailed from Tenerife to Morocco and back. 7 nights. Italian led ship.

CLIMATE IN ... continue

Canary Islands 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Mixed review for cruise with MSC Armonia by dave wilcox

We travelled from Venice via N Africa, S Spain and then round the Canaries/Madeira before ending ... continue

Canary Islands 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Keep an open mind by susyq 1967

My hubby (44) and I (46), have sailed only twice before having discovered cruising only last ... continue

Canary Islands 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Not a family ship!!! by mhankiewicz

we were not informed at the time of the booking that the child activities start at the age of 3, ... continue

Mediterranean 11/13 1.0 out of 5+
Appalling food by Ranfurly

One of the expectations of cruising is that the food will be of a reasonably high standard. We ... continue

Canary Islands 11/13 1.0 out of 5+
Absolutely dreadful, do not go on this cruise ship by wendydragon90

The food is terrrible, it is luke warm and totally tasteless, I have never experienced anything ... continue

Mediterranean 11/13 1.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Italian cruise for 1st time hesitant cruisers by filmnut

As 1st time cruisers, we were very hessitant, knowing that the majority of North American ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Armonia 7days by ACECOM

I joined the Armonia on 25/10 for a 7 day Mediterranean cruise after being discommoded from the ... continue

Mediterranean 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Great cruise by lynneesh

We booked this cruise purely for the ports as it sailed to all the places we wanted to see and ... continue

Western Mediterranean 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Didn't go the extra mile by Selby

in writing this review. I have taken into account the poor weather ,which does have the effect ... continue

Mediterranean 10/13 2.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on MSC Armonia
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about MSC Cruises