Nordkapp Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Nordkapp Cruise Reviews

Nordkapp Cruise Reviews: 11

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
ALL OUR LUGGAGE STOLEN FROM HURTIGRUTEN SHIP AFTER CHECK IN by vsgnorwich

My husband and I, 2 English passengers, had all of our luggage stolen from a Hurtigruten ship ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
classic northern lights cruise by maurice36

My wife and I have just returned from a wonderful holiday chasing the Northern Lights with ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 02/14 5+ out of 5+
A lot of money for little reward! by sueribbons

It's not comfortable.people need to be under no illusion. The ship is a Ferry! But I think the ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Hurtigruten, Cruise Ship prices, Ferry conditions. by McGenius49

To sum up, I've put the summary first you can also read the more in depth view after, if the ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Hutrigruten Kirkenes to Bergen by Gtraveller
The Hurtigruten cruises are unusual - research them carefully because you may not see classic ... continue
Baltic & Northern Europe 05/12 2.0 out of 5+
Hurtigruten Cruise In Norway by Rorygirl4528
Roundtrip cruise on the Nordkapp from Bergen, Norway ... continue
Baltic & Northern Europe 05/12 5.0 out of 5+
Hurtigruten cruise by Sheri Backler
Although called a cruise it is more like a ferry, so can't really be compared to other cruises ... continue
Baltic & Northern Europe 03/12 3.0 out of 5+
Highlights of our Hurtigruten Nordkapp Cruise by hrtlnd525
We booked our Hurtigruten cruise with our local travel agent and about 2 weeks before departure, ... continue
Baltic & Northern Europe 06/11 5+ out of 5+
NOT A LUXURY CRUISE-despite luxury price tag by Lynn
A very dissapointing HoneyMoon. Staff were in a world of their own and it was an arrogant world! ... continue
Cruise to Nowhere 09/11 2.0 out of 5+
You have never lived unless you do this cruise by richinnorway
I live in Norway, by Oslo, and love to Travel around Norway, this was the best trip ever! ... continue
Baltic & Northern Europe 11/10 5+ out of 5+
Nordkapp by Minke
Overview... This cruise was an exceptional experience, passengers constantly had a glazed look on ... continue
Blank 03/07 5+ out of 5+

Find the Lowest Prices on Nordkapp
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Hurtigruten