Eurodam Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Eurodam Cruise Reviews
Cruise Critic's Review 4.5 out of 5+ star rating
Editor's note: Eurodam now offers world-class musical performances with the B.B. King's Blues Club experience, five nights a week in the Queen's Lounge.

Holland America Line may be ... read more
Overview | Cabins | Dining | Activities | Family | Itineraries | Deck Plans | More Reviews

Eurodam Cruise Reviews: 565

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
Good times & great memories - again! by VermeulT

I'm a 3 star mariner with HAL. I traveled with my sister (both of us are mid 40's), her son and ... continue

Western Caribbean 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great week ...everything was perfect by jlockport

husband and I traveled on the eurodam and quite frankly had lower expectations after taking 7 ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointed - Not the service typically expected for HA by mplus1

We have done 10+ cruise with HA. All of these have been on the smaller ships, around 1,200 ... continue

Western Caribbean 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
all around review by posidons crabshack

my partner and I booked a seven day western caribbean cruise aboard Holland Americas Eurodam . ... continue

Western Caribbean 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Great workers, needs better and more of a variety of food in lido by auntdonna6

Everything was great except for the food in the Lido Restaurant. Very little variety, kind of ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Jazz Cruise 2014 - a bit different by bullwinkle72

We've just returned from our first Jazz Cruise, which is a private charter on HAL's Eurodam. ... continue

Western Caribbean 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
A wonderful Holiday cruise on the Eurodam by smoke2025

What a wonderful Holiday cruise we enjoyed on the Eurodam ship for 14- days leaving Ft. ... continue

Great relaxing getaway for young couple! by madmunky1

Prior to this cruise I would have never thought twice about sailing with HAL, mainly due to ... continue

Outstanding Escape on the Eurodam by loriaar

Overall, we were very pleased with all the crew, and the overall experience on the Eurodam. It ... continue

First Time on Holland America (Eurodam) - Great Experience by oktocruise1957

Being the first time on Holland America I was very pleased with the size of the ship, I liked ... continue

Western Caribbean 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Mostly Premium Experience on the EURODAM by ItaliaCruiser75

My three sons and I just returned from a 4 day trip on the EURODAM. The ship was doing an ... continue

Bahamas 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Great Time - Beautiful Ports by fltam

This is our second cruise on Holland America and we had a wonderful time! It was a short cruise, ... continue

Bahamas 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Delightfully warmed and relaxed for the week! by arzz

OK - we were finally able to get away for enough days to do a cruise, albeit only a seven day ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
One great dam ship! by seagarsmoker

This was our 5th HAL cruise and second time on the Eurodam. We had a wonderful cruise and not ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 12/13 5+ out of 5+
NEVER Book a Guarantee Category!! by napunani

We are 2-star Mariners with Holland America Lines (HAL). After cruising on Princess the last six ... continue

Western Caribbean 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
what a disappointment! by cru1sn

Seven day Thanksgiving cruise, western caribbean, weather iffy, which was no fault of theirs, ... continue

Western Caribbean 01/14 1.0 out of 5+
Poor experience by sarasotaguy

We have cruised over 40 times, but have not cruised with Holland for about 7 years. Everything ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 12/13 1.0 out of 5+
Weathered the weather by beachpicasso

The weather for this cruise began with gale force winds and waves forcing the Captain to bypass ... continue

Western Caribbean 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise on Eurodam for 4th. time by Nursejohn

As always, HAL and Eurodam came through and exceeded our expectations. This was our fourth ... continue

Western Caribbean 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Great autumn colours by mexico8

We live a few hours away from Quebec City and we took a train from Ottawa to Quebec City and ... continue

Canada & New England 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
A Great Two Weeks! by ellieanne

From beginning to end, a fantastic two weeks.

Embarkation:

Smooth and seamless, ... continue

Canada & New England 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
What is better than traveling? by Rabarro

This was our 9th cruise with HAL and it never ceases to amaze me the criticisms I read. Not sure ... continue

Canada & New England 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Choose another cruise by TravelConnoisseurs

Our family has taken many cruises on several different cruise lines and have always been happy, ... continue

Western Caribbean 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
Canada and New England on Eurodam by browndog123

This was our first Holland America cruise. It was very good but we were left thinking that our ... continue

Canada & New England 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Perfectly lovely! by lizinindy

Arrived in Miami the day of the cruise because non-stop airfare was less expensive than flying ... continue

Western Caribbean 11/13 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on Eurodam
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read Cruise Critic's Eurodam review