Eurodam Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Eurodam Cruise Reviews
Cruise Critic's Review 4.5 out of 5+ star rating
Editor's note: Eurodam now offers world-class musical performances with the B.B. King's Blues Club experience, five nights a week in the Queen's Lounge.

Holland America Line may be ... read more
Overview | Cabins | Dining | Activities | Family | Itineraries | Deck Plans | More Reviews

Eurodam Cruise Reviews: 559

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
New to HAL, new to Baltics, will be back to both! by bottomfeeder

As background for the opinions I will soon express, let me tell you a bit about me. I'm a solo ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful 40th Anniversary Cruise by Konskie

This will be a short review as we have gone into detail on other cruises with HAL.

We've ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 07/14 5+ out of 5+
First time, probably last time by kiefaber455

This was our first time on Holland America and it I probably will not book with them again. ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Hectic, but enjoyable. by Big Al B.

Cruise was 12 day with 2 sea days and stops in Tallinn, St Petersburg (overnight), Helsinki, ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Sailing dream! by KEFL

We had a wonderful experience on our Baltic Sea Cruise on HAL Eurodam! We had a Neptune Suite so ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Mediterranean D-Day & Baltic by tonbou

We arrived at Rome Airport at 7.30am. We were whisked through Customs and Immigration in no time ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
What a huge disappointment!!!! by cwyndee

First off, I gave HAL the benefit of the doubt and gave them 2 months to respond to my email, to ... continue

Italy 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
First experience with Holland by 7960Ken

.. but for sure not the last. We chose HAL due to time constraints - our travel partners needed ... continue

Mediterranean 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Nice, pleasant - but not spectacular by unc66

We took the April 22, 2014 19 day "Explorer" cruise, which was 7 day Rome to Rome and 12 day ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed with Holland America by FLSuep

All I have ever heard is how great Holland America is. Well it looks like I hit the wrong ship ... continue

Mediterranean 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
WOW was I disappointed by FLSuep

I'm a big cruiser and I had only been on Holland one other time. I've been told that it's ... continue

Mediterranean 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
Dark, dull and dreary by Cape Chris

We chose this cruise as transportation and lodging for visits to Livorno, Monaco, Tunisia, ... continue

Mediterranean 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Subpar for HAL by offenbach7

We just took the 7 day Mediterranean Glamour Cruise, which was a disappointment. This was my 4th ... continue

Mediterranean 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
It was okay but not excellent by kalvinclimb

Ship is beginning to show its wear & tear. Staff was top notch and cabin attendant tackled ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Euroslam Was Less Than We Expected by SargassoPirate

This was our first cruise on HAL, having some 30+ cruises on Royal, Princess, and Celebrity ... continue

Transatlantic 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Very disappointed...expected better from HAL by GrannyJKP

This was our 7th cruise overall and our 2nd on Holland America. Our first HAL cruise was the ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
HAL has missed the boat ! by big1515

I would like to preface this review by saying that we met two couples on board which made the ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
HAL failed his audition with us.... by PeteBull64

We are a couple 50/35 years old. We started cruising 4 years ago and this march cruise was our ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Can't wait to return by bd1958

This was our fourth cruise and second on HAL. In most ways, we can't wait to return to the ... continue

Western Caribbean 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good times & great memories - again! by VermeulT

I'm a 3 star mariner with HAL. I traveled with my sister (both of us are mid 40's), her son and ... continue

Western Caribbean 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great week ...everything was perfect by jlockport

husband and I traveled on the eurodam and quite frankly had lower expectations after taking 7 ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointed - Not the service typically expected for HA by mplus1

We have done 10+ cruise with HA. All of these have been on the smaller ships, around 1,200 ... continue

Western Caribbean 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
all around review by posidons crabshack

my partner and I booked a seven day western caribbean cruise aboard Holland Americas Eurodam . ... continue

Western Caribbean 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Great workers, needs better and more of a variety of food in lido by auntdonna6

Everything was great except for the food in the Lido Restaurant. Very little variety, kind of ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Jazz Cruise 2014 - a bit different by bullwinkle72

We've just returned from our first Jazz Cruise, which is a private charter on HAL's Eurodam. ... continue

Western Caribbean 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Eurodam
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read Cruise Critic's Eurodam review