Eurodam Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Eurodam Cruise Reviews
Cruise Critic's Review 4.5 out of 5+ star rating
Editor's note: Eurodam now offers world-class musical performances with the B.B. King's Blues Club experience, five nights a week in the Queen's Lounge.

Holland America Line may be ... read more
Overview | Cabins | Dining | Activities | Family | Itineraries | Deck Plans | More Reviews

Eurodam Cruise Reviews: 566

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
Completely Underwhelming by polarine75

I want to state upfront that my only other large cruise experience was with Regent, and I ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Deliciously exhausting by Irish lover

This is our 4th cruise each with a different line. We are in our mid 60s and in good health who ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 08/14 5+ out of 5+
So-so by MichaelNMegan's

Let's start with the cabin. We paid for a verandah, but when we got on the ship, our 11th floor ... continue

Europe - Black Sea 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
3 Generations enjoy the Baltic by dce85

We were on the July 8 sailing of the Eurodam with my in-laws (70’s) and 2 sons (18, 24). ... continue

First impressions with Holland American Line by keiter

As a non-committed cruise ship holiday maker, I was apprehensive when my partner booked a 12 day ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
New to HAL, new to Baltics, will be back to both! by bottomfeeder

As background for the opinions I will soon express, let me tell you a bit about me. I'm a solo ... continue

Wonderful 40th Anniversary Cruise by Konskie

This will be a short review as we have gone into detail on other cruises with HAL.

We've ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 07/14 5+ out of 5+
First cruise on HAL but it won't be the last! by Bartsmom

We booked this cruise at the last minute when we saw the terrific prices. If you are flexible ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
First time, probably last time by kiefaber455

This was our first time on Holland America and it I probably will not book with them again. ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Hectic, but enjoyable. by Big Al B.

Cruise was 12 day with 2 sea days and stops in Tallinn, St Petersburg (overnight), Helsinki, ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Sailing dream! by KEFL

We had a wonderful experience on our Baltic Sea Cruise on HAL Eurodam! We had a Neptune Suite so ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Mediterranean D-Day & Baltic by tonbou

We arrived at Rome Airport at 7.30am. We were whisked through Customs and Immigration in no time ... continue

Baltic & Northern Europe 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
What a huge disappointment!!!! by cwyndee

First off, I gave HAL the benefit of the doubt and gave them 2 months to respond to my email, to ... continue

Italy 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
First experience with Holland by 7960Ken

.. but for sure not the last. We chose HAL due to time constraints - our travel partners needed ... continue

Mediterranean 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Nice, pleasant - but not spectacular by unc66

We took the April 22, 2014 19 day "Explorer" cruise, which was 7 day Rome to Rome and 12 day ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointed with Holland America by FLSuep

All I have ever heard is how great Holland America is. Well it looks like I hit the wrong ship ... continue

Mediterranean 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
WOW was I disappointed by FLSuep

I'm a big cruiser and I had only been on Holland one other time. I've been told that it's ... continue

Mediterranean 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
Dark, dull and dreary by Cape Chris

We chose this cruise as transportation and lodging for visits to Livorno, Monaco, Tunisia, ... continue

Mediterranean 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Subpar for HAL by offenbach7

We just took the 7 day Mediterranean Glamour Cruise, which was a disappointment. This was my 4th ... continue

Mediterranean 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
We certainly did not have “the cruise of a lifetime” by Pinneberg

After more than 40 years of cruising we are very sorry to report that we had the worse ... continue

Transatlantic 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
It was okay but not excellent by kalvinclimb

Ship is beginning to show its wear & tear. Staff was top notch and cabin attendant tackled ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Euroslam Was Less Than We Expected by SargassoPirate

This was our first cruise on HAL, having some 30+ cruises on Royal, Princess, and Celebrity ... continue

Transatlantic 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Very disappointed...expected better from HAL by GrannyJKP

This was our 7th cruise overall and our 2nd on Holland America. Our first HAL cruise was the ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
HAL has missed the boat ! by big1515

I would like to preface this review by saying that we met two couples on board which made the ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
HAL failed his audition with us.... by PeteBull64

We are a couple 50/35 years old. We started cruising 4 years ago and this march cruise was our ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Eurodam
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read Cruise Critic's Eurodam review