Costa Serena Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Costa Serena Cruise Reviews
Cruise Critic's Review 4.0 out of 5+ star rating
When Costa Cruises launched Costa Serena in 2007, I wondered how the Europeans at whom it was aimed would react to an American ... read more
Overview | Cabins | Dining | Activities | Family | Itineraries | Deck Plans | More Reviews

Costa Serena Cruise Reviews: 98

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
A big disappointment by Almskou

To celebrate my 40-year-old birthday and my husband’s 50-year-old birthday, we decided to ... continue

Western Caribbean 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Costa Serena once, versus Norweigian Cruise Line by apatulski

Background information, family of 4 with children from 1993, and 1998 (This year 20 and 16, ... continue

Western Mediterranean 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great food. by sivadasil

The food in the dining room and the lunch buffet had excellent food. A buffet option should also ... continue

Mediterranean 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Serena exceeded our expectations by Blondie008

A little background. Experienced cruisers, have cruises with most of the main lines, and this ... continue

Mediterranean 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointment by Tricia278

I was on a 7 day cruise. Destinations were very good. Cabin Staff and Bar Staff were excellent. ... continue

Mediterranean 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Pleasant experience by sunadict

I’ve just arrived from my first cruise experience in Costa Serena, through the ... continue

Mediterranean 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Family Cruise by Marionparko

We had booked 4 inside cabins for the family! We were given 2 at the back deck 7, 1 at the front ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Simply wonderful by WildRedHed

My age 59, travelling with my 88 year old Dad. We have been on many cruises with different ... continue

Western Mediterranean 05/14 5+ out of 5+
We loved the Costa Serena! by LeeAnnS

We just returned from a 7-night Western Mediterranean cruise on the Costa Serena. As some other ... continue

Western Mediterranean 04/14 Not Rated
Costa Serena v Costa Mediterranea by rowingmachine

We have little experience of cruising and our judgements are necessarily based on limited ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time crusier with a few reservations by jollyhollys

This review contains some of my own personal thoughts, opinions and suggestions that could ... continue

Mediterranean 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Be your own judge by stanjt

This was our second trip on the Costa Serena and knew exactly what to expect. Firstly this is an ... continue

Mediterranean 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Mediterranean trip, big success!! by dwergkees59

Let me starts to explain that my wife and I have travelled to and in many countries and we ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 04/14 5+ out of 5+
dont believe all the bad things you read about costa by iloveglee

We have recently returned from a costa cruise, which we almost didn't take because of all the ... continue

Mediterranean 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Don't sail with Costa!!!!!!! by Kipper21

We are not normally difficult to please. We have taken eight cruises between my sister and I and ... continue

Mediterranean 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Cheap and I can now see why by Galway6

First whats good

- The price! This was the cheapest cruise we've been on

- The ... continue

Western Mediterranean 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Costa Serena very poor rating by judyrita65

The check-in on date of departure was a nightmare. No one seemed to know what they were doing? ... continue

Italy 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Worst Cruise Ever! by Moon&thestarz

Do not chose this cruise line. Regardless of the price. I beg you. There are too many excellent ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Dont Book with Costa if you only speak Englsh and dont smoke by nimbus9020

I have just returned yesterday 18th November 2013 from a very disappointing seven night cruise ... continue

Western Mediterranean 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
Costa Serena cruise by FinlandLapland

We cruised with Costa Serena to Civitaveccia,Olbia,Palma de Mallorca,Ibiza and Toulon.The last ... continue

Western Mediterranean 08/13 5+ out of 5+
Not a bad First Time Costa Experience by gr8tlife!

Decided to give Costa a try despite the negative publicity

... continue
Western Mediterranean 07/13 4.0 out of 5+
ABC... Avoid Booking Costa by Laflia
This was a family cruise with eight family members, and we had a great time because our goal was to ... continue
South America & Antarctica 04/13 3.0 out of 5+
Costa Serena - a bit of a disappointment by Millie 2011
An attractive ship but disappointing meals and service. ... continue
Mexican Riviera 11/12 3.0 out of 5+
Costa Serena 07 10 12 departing from Savona by jimmick
My wife and I recently cruised on Costa Serena departing Savona on October 7th 2012, returning to ... continue
Western Mediterranean 11/12 Not Rated
What a pleasant surprise! by patd1948
Cruise was better than expected ... continue
Western Mediterranean 10/12 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Costa Serena
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read Cruise Critic's Costa Serena review