Viking Sun Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Viking Sun Cruise Reviews

Viking Sun Cruise Reviews: 44

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
Rhine River Cruise by lllevally

Our cruise was awesome. I have some food allergies. The chef worked with me to make sure my ... continue

Europe River 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Nightmare vacation by rose1217

After flying for 12+ hours, we were greeted at the airport in Basel, Switzerland by Viking ... continue

Europe River 12/13 1.0 out of 5+
Never again by audin

Always fancied a Rhine Cruise but were put off by the price but eventually decided to give it a ... continue

Europe River 10/13 2.0 out of 5+
Terrific cruise by Fpacifico

This was our first river cruise. Initially on arriving in Amsterdam, we stayed at the Radison ... continue

Europe River 11/13 5+ out of 5+
wonderful trip by judyn5l4

My husband and I really enjoyed our Viking cruise. The high point for my husband was the fact ... continue

Europe River 10/13 5+ out of 5+
Stuck on the Rhine by paulgfolse

Well our trip had turned out to be a disaster

... continue
Europe River 07/13 Not Rated
Viking Rhein River by Mnp4854

Disapointing end to a great adventure

... continue
Europe River 06/13 4.0 out of 5+
Rhine Gateway - Basel to Amsterdam Cruise by be_a_cruiser
After taking a wonderful Viking tour and cruise in the Yangtze river in China I was expecting a ... continue
Europe River 05/13 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic by fossil44
We just returned from a week cruise on the Rhine on the Viking Sun. This was a fabulous trip! The ... continue
Europe River 05/13 3.0 out of 5+
First time cruisers fun by Mcfin17
Our first ever cruise was on a Viking River cruise down the Rhine River. ... continue
Europe River 04/13 5+ out of 5+
Christmas Markets on the Rhine River by SFO-F/A
This cruise has been on my bucket list for years. I've seen a few Christmas Markets in other ... continue
Europe River 01/13 5.0 out of 5+
Things Add Up by GretaNotGarbo
If you are serious about making wise decisions, there are things you might not think about but ... continue
Europe River 01/13 2.0 out of 5+
Dec. 9th Christmas Markets by Potts789
I have been on many cruises, but never a river cruise. When I saw an add for Viking's 2-for-1 ... continue
Europe River 01/13 4.0 out of 5+
Disappointed in Viking by Temuskia
Based on previous cruising experiences, we were looking forwarad this cruise but we were very ... continue
Europe River 03/13 2.0 out of 5+
Rhine River from Basel to Amsterdam by kmaher2
Two of the 8 port stops were very dissapointing, but otherwise the trip was absoultely wonderful. ... continue
Europe River 12/12 5.0 out of 5+
Honeymoonerson the Rhine by november2012
This was the best idea we had for our honeymoon. We had an amazing time! ... continue
Europe River 12/12 5+ out of 5+
Rain at the Start but Great Weather When It Counted by edmilb
Weather in Europe in October can be iffy but the weather cooperated and the Viking Sun delivered. ... continue
Europe River 02/13 5.0 out of 5+
For the Most Part with enjoyed the Rhine River Cruise by lanzie99
14 Days of packed, structured itinerary ... continue
Europe River 11/12 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful and Relaxing Experience by ban49
Celebrating 40th Anniversary, sailing the Rhine River for first river cruise was very relaxing ... continue
Europe River 11/12 5.0 out of 5+
Basel to Amsterdam on the Viking Sun by Wander58
The Rhine Getaway cruise from Basel to Amsterdam was our third cruise with Viking. We flew into ... continue
Europe River 10/12 5.0 out of 5+
Our First River Cruise by Pepco1
River Cruising Has Some New Fans! ... continue
Europe River 11/12 Not Rated
First time cruise on Viking Sun by ChrisW2012
Three generations enjoyed this river cruise from Basel to Amsterdam ... continue
Europe River 08/12 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Rhine Discovery on Viking Sun by phoebecat
Best holiday ever! Cruised ten times on Cunard, Viking knocks spots off them. Superlatives cannot ... continue
Europe River 08/12 5+ out of 5+
Basel, Switzerland to Amsterdam by Phyllykess25
Relaxing, beautiful cruise. ... continue
Europe River 08/12 5+ out of 5+
First experience of a cruise by Torch49
I had given up on ever experiencing a cruise holiday and I was pleasantly surprised that my wife ... continue
Blank 08/12 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 44

Find the Lowest Prices on Viking Sun
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Viking Cruises