MSC Fantasia Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > MSC Fantasia Cruise Reviews

MSC Fantasia Cruise Reviews: 170

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
First time cruise for 50th birthday by gazinhx4

Wasn't sure what to expect but turning up at the port with one suitcase lost in transit wasnt ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
MSC Fantasia - what a joke by charlenethornberry

Although I had read some very bad reviews we decided to give MSC a chance. What a mistake! If ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable cruise by windycorner

I too have a number of cruises under my belt and I'm wondering if I ve been on the same ship as ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Informative MSC FANTASIA review. by USN6390

I was a first time cruiser from the USA that lives in Spain. I will start off by stating that ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 06/14 5+ out of 5+
NEVER Again - Self Loading Cargo Treatment. Worst cruise experience by Flying is for Planes

I have wondered why there are such varying reviews for MSC and I think I have established ... continue

Mediterranean 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
MSC- never again! by Araminta

My husband and I, along with another couple, have just returned from an 8 day Mediterranean ... continue

Mediterranean 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Another fantastic cruise by julpax

Last year we cruised with friends in the Western Med with MSC and had a wonderful holiday. This ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Caution by wiedeman

Beautiful room, but when you ask for a balcony room and they charge you for a balcony room, they ... continue

Mediterranean 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Fantasia by davymcb

Having read the reviews about this company and ship myself and my wife were worried, but from ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Not what I expected - some good, but some bad too. by helenbrinkworth

I wanted to start this review by saying that my first experience of cruising (this trip) ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
An anniversary cruise to remember by Fachechi2

The embarkation procedure was much quicker on this trip (although the time spent waiting for the ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Will never sail with MSC again by PFKC

In March this year [2014] my husband and I joined a fly, stay, cruise package on the MSC ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Never Again! by Vandana

I returned from a week long Mediterranean cruise on The MSC Fantasia two days ago and have never ... continue

Mediterranean 05/14 1.0 out of 5+
Cruise around the Greek Islands. by supersonicsue

Like previous reviews ship very beautiful but caters for too many passengers.

Transfer ... continue

Mediterranean 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
MSC Fantasia Never again by jasonia

I do not recommend the MSC Fantasia for the following reasons. Firstly, since there is no tap ... continue

Italy 04/14 Not Rated
First and last time on MSC by PDigger

Understand that I have been on over 35 cruises on multiple lines (first and last time on MSC) so ... continue

Mediterranean 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Too crowded by Dancealley

We chose MSC because they were the only cruise line we could find sailing on the dates we ... continue

Mediterranean 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Fantasic Holiday by Pamxox

6th April 2014: Genoa – Naples – La Valetta – Sea Day – Athens – ... continue

Mediterranean 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Don't travel with MSC by Anhcao

Me and my husband just got back from the back to back Mediteranean cruise with MSC, This was our ... continue

Mediterranean 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Luxury on the waves by dimonz galore

WE sailed with MSC for the first time in JULY 2012 we sailed on the OPERA.It was our 40th ... continue

Mediterranean 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic relaxing holiday by glittergal1

First of all I will start by saying a cruise or any holiday is what you make it and before you ... continue

Western Mediterranean 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantasia no thanks by marlowman

Where to start? My wife and I have done 15 cruises with many cruise lines over the last 10 ... continue

Mediterranean 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
WORST CRUISE EVER - PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE BOOKING by mikeukeuro

My partner & I booked our first cruise with MSC departing Genoa and have been extremely ... continue

Canary Islands 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Nice ship, but food was a disgrace to Italian cuisine by mike@sea

After more than 30 cruises mostly on RCL and NCL, the time was right to try out an "Italian" ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Fantasia Cruise by JemIB66

We boarded the Fantasia in Genoa, having flown to Milan from the UK. The transfer provided by ... continue

Canary Islands 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on MSC Fantasia
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about MSC Cruises