MSC Fantasia Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > MSC Fantasia Cruise Reviews

MSC Fantasia Cruise Reviews: 182

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
TERRIBLE by grazialinden

We decided to take our family of 18 to a cruse, chose MSc only for the fact that it is the only ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
M S C Fantasia by Littlely64

I would like to thank all the crew on the MSC FANTASIA we had a great time, The crew were always ... continue

Mediterranean 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Brilliant by cathyhepple

Just returned from a seven night cruise on MSC Fantasia and it was amazing. First cruise ever ... continue

Mediterranean 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Big ship, too many people, good night shows by Datacecily

This is our 4th cruise, second with MSC and we were a bit disappointed, the first one had been ... continue

Greece 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
What a beautiful ship and beautiful ports. by Chrisdrew1

I have to say I read a lot of reviews and I was a little concern about taking the MSC, I was ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic ship, lots of bars and siiting spaces, acceptable food by spyrsyr

As we embarked from Piraeus and we were only about 50 persons, the embarkation procedures were ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Overall Pleasant Cruise by ddawson2014

Reviews seem all over the place on this one so I will do my best to alleviate some concern. You ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time cruise for 50th birthday by gazinhx4

Wasn't sure what to expect but turning up at the port with one suitcase lost in transit wasnt ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
APPALLING by orlando1234

First and last cruise with MSC, thought price was to good to be true when booking and it was! ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
MSC Fantasia - what a joke by charlenethornberry

Although I had read some very bad reviews we decided to give MSC a chance. What a mistake! If ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable cruise by windycorner

I too have a number of cruises under my belt and I'm wondering if I ve been on the same ship as ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Informative MSC FANTASIA review. by USN6390

I was a first time cruiser from the USA that lives in Spain. I will start off by stating that ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 06/14 5+ out of 5+
NEVER Again - Self Loading Cargo Treatment. Worst cruise experience by Flying is for Planes

I have wondered why there are such varying reviews for MSC and I think I have established ... continue

Mediterranean 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
MSC- never again! by Araminta

My husband and I, along with another couple, have just returned from an 8 day Mediterranean ... continue

Mediterranean 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
A memorable 7 days by Cruiserlyn

I am now back from my Msc Fantasia cruise to the Eastern Med in May & am happy to file this ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Another fantastic cruise by julpax

Last year we cruised with friends in the Western Med with MSC and had a wonderful holiday. This ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Caution by wiedeman

Beautiful room, but when you ask for a balcony room and they charge you for a balcony room, they ... continue

Mediterranean 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Fantasia by davymcb

Having read the reviews about this company and ship myself and my wife were worried, but from ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Not what I expected - some good, but some bad too. by helenbrinkworth

I wanted to start this review by saying that my first experience of cruising (this trip) ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
An anniversary cruise to remember by Fachechi2

The embarkation procedure was much quicker on this trip (although the time spent waiting for the ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Do your research by Southoztraveller

My wife and I spent 10 weeks in Europe and did 4 cruises, the MSC Fantasia out of Venice on the ... continue

Mediterranean 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Wonderful family travel by csin

I had a family trip to east Mediterranean on end of Apr- beginning of May.

I think it ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE! by chrisderek

My husband & I booked a Mediterranean cruise along with my brother, his wife & 2 ... continue

Mediterranean 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Will never sail with MSC again by PFKC

In March this year [2014] my husband and I joined a fly, stay, cruise package on the MSC ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Never Again! by Vandana

I returned from a week long Mediterranean cruise on The MSC Fantasia two days ago and have never ... continue

Mediterranean 05/14 1.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on MSC Fantasia
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about MSC Cruises