Noordam Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Noordam Cruise Reviews
Cruise Critic's Review 4.0 out of 5+ star rating
Editor's note: Noordam now offers world-class musical performances with the B.B. King's Blues Club experience, five nights a week in the Queen's Lounge.

Sailing out of New York ... read more
Overview | Cabins | Dining | Activities | Family | Itineraries | Deck Plans | More Reviews

Noordam Cruise Reviews: 447

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
Little things add up to a disappointing customer experience by jakano

We have only cruised 5 or 6 times, but we have experienced a number of cruise lines. We ... continue

Mediterranean 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise with HAL by Surreyman

We could find nothing wrong with the Noordam, no worn carpets, poor paint work, stained ... continue

Western Mediterranean 08/14 5+ out of 5+
HAL Standards Slipping? by mactig

Just completed an 11 day cruise on Noordam from Venice to Civitavecchia. This was our fourth HAL ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
2014 Noordam was the Worst Cruise We Have Taken by cruiser4801

From start to finish, this 22 days Mediterranean cruise has been the worst cruise we have taken. ... continue

Mediterranean 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise with Holland America!! by guitarboy53

Sadly, we’ve just returned from an 11-night cruise aboard the ms Noordam. We booked the ... continue

Mediterranean 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Sailing off to a VERY rough start. Do your research before booking. by Justplanesafe

Sailing from Barcelona, Spain on July 1, 2014 - 11 Nights.

Headline “How to open ... continue

Western Mediterranean 07/14 Not Rated
Amsterdam by ToniV

From Toni Vitanza -- who cruised on Noordam June 20 from Rome -- I am a flight attendant with 17 ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 07/14 5+ out of 5+
First time cruisers by Tibetan

My wife & I returned a few weeks ago from an excellent 11 night cruise on the Noordam. ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Not 5 Star – Standards Slipping by weatherman46

We are regular cruisers and have been on the Nieuw Amsterdam and the Westerdam, as well as ... continue

Mediterranean 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
First time not the charm by cruzzer2014

We picked this cruise especially for the ports of call. First time on Holland America. We were ... continue

Mediterranean 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Holland America made our vacation great! by musiclovingmom

Background information: Husband and wife, ages 56 and 60, traveling with husband's brother and ... continue

Western Mediterranean 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Not Polished Cruise Line by greenidlady

Holland American was truly more than a disappointment. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. Service, ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
BEST VACATION WE HAVE EVER HAD! by doubleduty

My husband and I (both in our 60's) sailed on the Noordam for an 11 night cruise. This was our ... continue

Mediterranean 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very disappointed by Bothel

I had been told my cruise with Holland America would be a step up from my usual line -- Royal ... continue

Mediterranean 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Noordam - May 18-29, 2014 by bajacali

For some background, we are a Canadian couple in our 50’s/60’s who have only ... continue

Western Mediterranean 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Overall a good experience by Manchesterfield

We spent a few nights in Rome before boarding, followed by staying overnight in the port at ... continue

Western Mediterranean 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointing by gordp

I had high hopes for a great experience. My wife had her 60th and I wanted to surprise her with ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Holland American Line, Noordam by mancity1

We (two couples) recently completed a 22 a day Mediterranean cruise on the Noordam, Holland ... continue

Europe - Greek Isles 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
So disappointed by chiserleyqq

My wife and I had cruised on seven previous occasions and this was our eighth in total and first ... continue

Eastern Mediterranean 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Nice cruise, be prepared for relentless marketing by TEJD

50 year old couple cruising with 75 year old in-laws, Barcelona to Rome, outside cabin with ... continue

Western Mediterranean 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Enough IS Enough HOLLAND AMERICA by Down-Unders

We boarded the beautiful Noordam for the second time in two years on the understanding that we ... continue

Transatlantic 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
21-Day Collectors Voyage to Southern and Eastern Caribbean by ElEl

We are a retired couple in our 60’s who took this cruise to escape the wretched winter ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellelnt Cruise by Souppea

We live in Upstate N.Y so we left the day before and stayed at a great hotel my wife got on ... continue

Southern Caribbean 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Enjoyed our time on this cruise - great cold weather getaway! by Bethany Beach

Stayed at FL Embassy Suites precruise. Always stay there because we like the way all the stores ... continue

Southern Caribbean 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Noordam-Cabin 4025 by justgina4u

Taxi from Riverside hotel was about 10-15 minutes ($20). The Riverside Hotel is in Los Olsos and ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Noordam
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read Cruise Critic's Noordam review