Carnival Valor Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Valor Cruise Reviews
Cruise Critic's Review 4.0 out of 5+ star rating
There's "Ship of Fools," ship of state, and ship of the desert. For us, Carnival Valor turned out to be "Ship of Surprises."

The theme of the ship's decor is "Heroes and Heroism," paying ... read more
Overview | Cabins | Dining | Activities | Family | Itineraries | Deck Plans | More Reviews

Carnival Valor Cruise Reviews: 943

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
A really good experience by Nick55

Arrived in San Juan a day early. We arrived around 2pm on Saturday and waited for friends to ... continue

Southern Caribbean 04/14 5+ out of 5+
March break cruise by SAMT

We are a family of four with one 10 year old and one 14 year old. This is approximately our 12th ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Cruise 2014 southern carribean by SAMT

Firstly the cruise was great. Warm weather and relaxing. I should state I am pretty relaxed. I ... continue

Southern Caribbean 03/14 Not Rated
Great time with some complications... by annekevin

Our cruise dates were Feb 16 - Feb 23, 2014. On Feb 10, 2014 I ended up in the ER and the Dr's ... continue

Southern Caribbean 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
disappointing except for our cabin by cats&dogs#1

We had an absolutely beautiful stateroom. There was adequate closet space, and the bathroom with ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Another great Carnival cruise! by carribbound

This was my 7th cruise on Carnival.

Embarkation: We arrived to the port around 3:45 and ... continue

Southern Caribbean 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Turquoise water, sunshine, wonderful ship and crew! by Sharonlee912

This was probably our 15th cruise and 4th time in the Southern Caribbean. We decided to fly in a ... continue

Southern Caribbean 02/14 Not Rated
Carnival Valor Experience by toodlehead

This was my first time on a ship, it was 14 floors high.We sailed from San Juan to ... continue

Southern Caribbean 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Mixed Review by vicsan01

I'm not one to complain about things just for the sake of complaining. I do believe though, that ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Better than I remembered by racerxspeedy

2 years ago we sailed the Valor in the Western Caribbean. Now that they offer this ship out of ... continue

Southern Caribbean 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival provides yet another great cruise for the value! by Cruisin_thru_life44

I went on this cruise with my wife and 2 girls (ages 17 and 22). We flew in on the day of the ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Relaxing Cruise by kms324

This was our 4th cruise and after a good experience on our last Carnival cruise, we had high ... continue

Southern Caribbean 02/14 Not Rated
What a dream vocation. by GramieMarj

We went on our fourth cruise with Carnival and as usual we were not disappointed. Right from the ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Awesome Cruise Aboard Carnival Valor by dshefter

My wife, 10-year-old daughter and I sailed on the Carnival Valor out of San Juan on Jan. 19. ... continue

Disappointing, compared to other lines by chadzel87

This was my third cruise in three years, all of which were 7 nights in the Caribbean. First ... continue

Southern Caribbean 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
The Good and the Bad by millwrightkid

This is the first time in 20+ years that my wife and I travelled with Carnival. We have done ... continue

Southern Caribbean 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful, Wonderful Simply the best by Jahgirl35

I went on a Royal Caribbean cruise Brilliance of the Seas in November of 2012 even though it was ... continue

Southern Caribbean 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Memorable and exciting, if not relaxing by NHVeeDub

I (37) sailed on the Carnival Valor from January 12-19, 2014 with my husband (32) and another ... continue

A Delightfully Fun Ship for Delightfully Fun People! by Amyracecar

We are a married couple in our early 30's, this is our 6th cruise and our first with Carnival. ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 01/14 5+ out of 5+
A Lovely Cruise by ddusterr

We were a party of 6 who cruised on the Valor December 8-15, 2013 and we had a very good ... continue

Not Great.... by flywife

My family and I sailed aboard the Carnival Valor out of San Juan from December 22, 2013- ... continue

Southern Caribbean 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
First time sailing out of San Juan by Cozumel Jim

We flew Thrusday morning from Houston to Orlando to San Juan on Southwest Airlines. Flight was ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Awesome cruise by jesky001

Sailing on the Carnival Valor for New Years was an extremely FUN thing to do!

The food ... continue

Southern Caribbean 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Family Christmas Cruise! by Moosevilleco

We recently sailed on the December 22, 2013 Valor Christmas cruise. This was a family cruise, ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another Fine Time on The Valor - Dec 15th - 22nd by KevinRed

This was my second cruise on the Carnival Valor. The last was when she sailed out of Miami, this ... continue

Southern Caribbean 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival Valor
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Valor review