Carnival Valor Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Valor Cruise Reviews
Cruise Critic's Review 4.0 out of 5+ star rating
There's "Ship of Fools," ship of state, and ship of the desert. For us, Carnival Valor turned out to be "Ship of Surprises."

The theme of the ship's decor is "Heroes and Heroism," paying ... read more
Overview | Cabins | Dining | Activities | Family | Itineraries | Deck Plans | More Reviews

Carnival Valor Cruise Reviews: 952

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
Good and bad by Okiemom14

Went on the Carnival Valor August 10th through the 17th. Embarkation was fine. Rooms were as ... continue

Southern Caribbean 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
WOW,So Wonderful! by Touringc

I chose this cruise at the last minute due to the ports. I expected a decent cruise,but I was ... continue

Southern Caribbean 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Cruise!! by jondude64

Day 1-San Juan (Embarkation)

We boarded the Valor on 8/3/14 for a 7 night eastern ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Old Ship in need of renovation... Bad food and Entertainment. by bdennis777

I will keep this short and sweet...

First off, I'm not sure why this ship got such good ... continue

Southern Caribbean 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Ports of Call! by MNelson486

We were very excited to go on this cruise. Our flight into San Juan was relatively easy. We came ... continue

Southern Caribbean 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Valor Cruise Review by colinger

We just finished a cruise aboard the Carnival Valor and had a fantastic time. We traveled with ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Ports and a Wonderful Time on Our Anniversary by CruisingMommyT

My parents offered to keep our three children so my husband could get away on an anniversary ... continue

Southern Caribbean 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Best cruise you can go on by ngird27

Personally I have been on the valor 2x and am returning for my third in Aug 17 2014. I think the ... continue

Southern Caribbean 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Valor Premium Vista Wraparound Balcony Cabin #6483 (Cat. 9C) by ginaatokstate

We just returned from the southern Caribbean itinerary of the Valor. This was my 6th Carnival ... continue

1st Anniversary cruise by JoAnt326

We went on the Valor 6-22-29. Our cabin steward “G” was nice and always there! Room ... continue

Great time by kcolvin

We just returned from our cruise on the Carnival Valor. I normally don't write reviews but since ... continue

Southern Caribbean 06/14 5+ out of 5+
A Lot to Be Desired by smg1929

The best part of the cruise, other than the ports, was embarkation. While most passengers had ... continue

Southern Caribbean 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
A perfect family trip! by painkillerjenny

This trip was planned as a destination wedding for my husband and I. We invited a few friends ... continue

Southern Caribbean 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
EXCELLENT TIME ON THE VALOR by lostdart1

This was my first Carnival cruise. I was traveling with my sister (60) nephew (2), father (85) ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pretty Good Cruise, Port Intensive! by rb80

The wife and I sailed on the Carnival Valor June 1 through June 8th. We found our fellow ... continue

Southern Caribbean 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great ports! Fun cruise. Couldn't beat the good deal! by NeedToVacation

This was our second time on the Valor. It's a nice smaller ship - very comfortable. The cruise ... continue

Southern Caribbean 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Couldn't have been happier by Sew4me

Great ship, carnival made it effortless

Arrived at ship around 2:30, although sailing ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise for the Price by john1549

Price= Great, Destinations= Great, San Juan embarkation/debarkation =Great, ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
The cruise to celebrate our 40th anniversary . by lisadonald

This was our 6th cruise and the 4th with Carnival . We chose San Juan as our departure port ... continue

Carnival Valor May 18-25, 2014 by WendyJo

My husband and I really enjoyed this itinerary. Carnival made our air arrangements and we ... continue

Wonderful by lesleywoollard

This was our first cruise so we didn't know what to expect. What a wonderful experience. We were ... continue

Carnival Valor is the best because of our waiter Francisco by Beadman

Carnival Valor is the best because of our waiter Francisco from Colombia!

I booked an ... continue

Southern Caribbean 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival was a very pleasant surprise by CaptTed

My wife encouraged me to take this cruise on Carnival to give them another chance.

I ... continue

1st cruise... Definitely worth it!! by NayNayNay22

**DISCLAIMER- THIS IS A VERY DETAILED REVIEW, AS IT WAS A REVIEW LIKE THIS ONE THAT HELPED ME ... continue

Best Cruise Yet! by srclemm

My wife and I flew in from SLC the day before and stayed at the Caribe Hilton. Great hotel, no ... continue

See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival Valor
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Valor review