SuperStar Virgo Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > SuperStar Virgo Cruise Reviews
Cruise Critic's Review 4.0 out of 5+ star rating
Many cruise ships operate one-off or short-series cruises around the Far East, but if you want a real taste of the Orient, Star Cruises' SuperStar Virgo is the only serious contender.

On ... read more
Overview | Cabins | Dining | Activities | Family | Itineraries | More Reviews

SuperStar Virgo Cruise Reviews: 38

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
Venturing on Virgo by Worldlense
We would do it again - 5 out of 5 for value (with a few reservations) ... continue
Asia 10/09 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful experience by robertmark
This was our first cruise so we didn't know what to expect. After 5 days we were sad to have to ... continue
Asia 07/09 5.0 out of 5+
SS Virgo - No Dire Straits here....... by dlf aust
SS Virgo 5 Night/6 Day Strait of Malacca (Singapore, Penang, Phuket, KL) ... continue
Asia 07/09 4.0 out of 5+
Disappointing 2nd time round by lovechocolatecake
Having had a wonderful cruise on the Gemini in October '08, we were excited to book again on the ... continue
Asia 05/09 3.0 out of 5+
Superstar Virgo-What an experience! by Mr. Smith
A trip to remember. You must read on to know why!!! ... continue
Asia 09/08 1.0 out of 5+
Great ship, but a fantastic destination by crunouda
Despite working in the shipbuilding industry, I ironically have never spend that much time on a ... continue
South Pacific 07/08 4.0 out of 5+
SSVirgo Cruise May 08/ First timers by swj
First time cruise for our 20th Wedding anniversary on the SSVirgo ... continue
Asia 05/08 5+ out of 5+
Hong Kong grey skies by tmbhl_on_the_go
This cruise was a week alone for my husband and I, who got to leave our kids at home with their ... continue
Asia 05/08 4.0 out of 5+
the good the bad the ugly by sheridan318
Hi let me start by saying we have cruised before a few times and overall it was and ok cruise. we ... continue
Asia 03/08 3.0 out of 5+
delightful cruise by beach1over
My husband and I with our 4 kids travelled on the Superstar Virgo with 2 other families with 2 ... continue
Asia 01/08 5.0 out of 5+
SuperStar Virgo - Asia by rajkay9
i was part of a group of Doctors(cardiologists) from India who planned a conference in Star Virgo ... continue
Asia 09/07 2.0 out of 5+
SuperStar Virgo - Asia by Hann
After planning another Singapore-Bangkok work-holiday I had a last minute thought to add a cruise ... continue
Asia 05/07 4.0 out of 5+
SuperStar Virgo - Asia by Lesley Green
Our first cruise - and we were prepared not to be impressed. How wrong we were. The ship was huge, ... continue
Asia 08/03 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25

Find the Lowest Prices on SuperStar Virgo
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read Cruise Critic's SuperStar Virgo review