Sapphire Princess Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Sapphire Princess Cruise Reviews
Cruise Critic's Review 4.0 out of 5+ star rating
The 116,000-ton, 2,670-passenger Sapphire Princess debuted in 2004 as the fifth of nine ships in Princess Cruises' wide-ranging Grand class.

The series has evolved significantly between ... read more
Overview | Cabins | Dining | Activities | Family | Itineraries | Deck Plans | More Reviews

Sapphire Princess Cruise Reviews: 642

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
New Year's family cruise by Nancyquilts

Two of the grandchildren are graduating from college this year, and we wanted to get everyone ... continue

Mexican Riviera 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Hawaii Nov 30, 2013 Sapphire Princess by Kiagirl

We used Princess transfers from the airport for the first time and was pleasantly surprised. ... continue

Hawaii 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
A Relaxing Holiday Cruise by cruiserjack1

BACKGROUND: I'm in my late 50s and traveled with a friend. I have cruised 30+ ... continue

Mexico by Jaclynw

Just returned from the Christmas cruise aboard the Sapphire Princess. I had read the reviews ... continue

Mexican Riviera 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful first time cruise with Princess by funcky

No animal towels. No singing waiter. Pools area are small. First night my daughter came back ... continue

Easy, Simple, and Relaxing! by travlin2

This was our 14th total cruise, 7th with Princess, and our 2nd time on this particular cruise ... continue

Mexican Riviera 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Good cruise by turnbull

This was our first cruise with Princess (all others were on NCL).

Embarkation was well ... continue

Good Cruise; Frustrating Embarkation by lifeisgood3

Our family of seven was on the round trip 15 day Hawaii cruise from Los Angeles. ... continue

Hawaii 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Sweet life by jsiegel

My sister and I booked the Hawaii cruise to enjoy a lot of sea days. This was my second sailing ... continue

Hawaii 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Very dissapointed for my first cruise. by momkrk

My mother pruchased my sister and I along with her a one week cruise on the Princess Sapphire ... continue

Mexican Riviera 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
This Princess was a Pumpkin by RovinBee

This was a 2nd Wedding Anniversary cruise for me and my husband as well as a "family cruise" ... continue

Mexican Riviera 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
Super long and boring cruise by OldeFart

It was very long - 28 days. And, the list of activities was really paltry, unless you're ... continue

South Pacific 10/13 4.0 out of 5+
South Pacific - LA - 28 day - Sapphire Princess by cruzcpl

Most people were between 70-95, about 15 kids, maybe a dozen adults below 40, a skattering of ... continue

South Pacific 10/13 4.0 out of 5+
Lots of plusses, few minuses by Canoe6me

I have sailed on three of the Princess ships now and the Sapphire is the largest so ... continue

Lots'a SEA DAYS ! by beege1936

And we love sea days....after the evening show when the Cruise Director announced the events for ... continue

Hawaii & South Pacific cruise by georgias.kid22

This was a retirement present to myself...28 day cruise to Hawaii, Samoa, and French ... continue

South Pacific 10/13 3.0 out of 5+
Very Enjoyable by burningblue

My wife and I decided to take the Wine Country Coastal about 2 weeks before sailing. We decided ... continue

U.S.A. 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
28 day South Pacific... by Brujomar

Booked the 28 day Hawaii/South Pacific cruise on Sapphire Princess in late August 2013. Selected ... continue

A Return to the South Pacific by dennbr9

This was our 30th Cruise and 7th on Princess, which has become one of our two preferred Cruise ... continue

Great Time! by YellowBird03

My husband and I have cruised with Princess 6 times - twice on the Sapphire.

HOTEL: We ... continue

A TRULY GRAND CRUISE by beege1936

At check-in we waited in line for a very few minutes, we're Platinum (now Elite) and eligible ... continue

California Coastal-a Relaxing Week! by Stephen S

The Sapphire Princess presents a great way to cruise the west coast. A nice 7 day trip to SF. ... continue

U.S.A. 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointing experience by domesticgoddess

We have done over 12 cruises in various parts of the world, and this cruise was not our ... continue

U.S.A. 10/13 2.0 out of 5+
Why an Alaskan cruise in September works and why it doesn't by shackpacker

We did a combination land/sea package. We flew from DFW to Seattle, changed planes (a very ... continue

Alaska 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
Pacific Wine Coastal by lamchops

We have never been on cruise in which we've had a bad time. Cost & value is always a ... continue

U.S.A. 09/13 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on Sapphire Princess
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read Cruise Critic's Sapphire Princess review