Sapphire Princess Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Sapphire Princess Cruise Reviews
Cruise Critic's Review 4.0 out of 5+ star rating
The 116,000-ton, 2,670-passenger Sapphire Princess debuted in 2004 as the fifth of nine ships in Princess Cruises' wide-ranging Grand class.

The series has evolved significantly between ... read more
Overview | Cabins | Dining | Activities | Family | Itineraries | Deck Plans | More Reviews

Sapphire Princess Cruise Reviews: 646

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
International Cafe and International Dining Room by SummerTraveler

This was our second 3-night Ensenada cruise within two months. We drove to Long Beach the day ... continue

Mexican Riviera 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Inexpensive getaway for 4 nites: worth the money by Phila Fred

This was a 4-nite getaway from Los Angeles (actually San Pedro), with a stop in San Diego, a ... continue

Mexican Riviera 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
The good and the bad by Neetocrito

This was my family's 1st cruise and we enjoyed it. A few things could have been better, though. ... continue

Fool Me Once, Shame On You! by ask4bb

I decided to go on a Princess cruise for the 1st time. I have been on 14 others but this was my ... continue

Mexican Riviera 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
New Year's family cruise by Nancyquilts

Two of the grandchildren are graduating from college this year, and we wanted to get everyone ... continue

Hawaii Nov 30, 2013 Sapphire Princess by Kiagirl

We used Princess transfers from the airport for the first time and was pleasantly surprised. ... continue

Hawaii 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
A Relaxing Holiday Cruise by cruiserjack1

BACKGROUND: I'm in my late 50s and traveled with a friend. I have cruised 30+ ... continue

Mexico by Jaclynw

Just returned from the Christmas cruise aboard the Sapphire Princess. I had read the reviews ... continue

Mexican Riviera 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful first time cruise with Princess by funcky

No animal towels. No singing waiter. Pools area are small. First night my daughter came back ... continue

Easy, Simple, and Relaxing! by travlin2

This was our 14th total cruise, 7th with Princess, and our 2nd time on this particular cruise ... continue

Mexican Riviera 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Good cruise by turnbull

This was our first cruise with Princess (all others were on NCL).

Embarkation was well ... continue

Mexican Riviera 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Good Cruise; Frustrating Embarkation by lifeisgood3

Our family of seven was on the round trip 15 day Hawaii cruise from Los Angeles. ... continue

Hawaii 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Sweet life by jsiegel

My sister and I booked the Hawaii cruise to enjoy a lot of sea days. This was my second sailing ... continue

Hawaii 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Very dissapointed for my first cruise. by momkrk

My mother pruchased my sister and I along with her a one week cruise on the Princess Sapphire ... continue

Mexican Riviera 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
This Princess was a Pumpkin by RovinBee

This was a 2nd Wedding Anniversary cruise for me and my husband as well as a "family cruise" ... continue

Mexican Riviera 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
Super long and boring cruise by OldeFart

It was very long - 28 days. And, the list of activities was really paltry, unless you're ... continue

South Pacific 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
South Pacific - LA - 28 day - Sapphire Princess by cruzcpl

Most people were between 70-95, about 15 kids, maybe a dozen adults below 40, a skattering of ... continue

South Pacific 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Lots of plusses, few minuses by Canoe6me

I have sailed on three of the Princess ships now and the Sapphire is the largest so ... continue

South Pacific 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Lots'a SEA DAYS ! by beege1936

And we love sea days....after the evening show when the Cruise Director announced the events for ... continue

South Pacific 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Hawaii & South Pacific cruise by georgias.kid22

This was a retirement present to myself...28 day cruise to Hawaii, Samoa, and French ... continue

South Pacific 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Very Enjoyable by burningblue

My wife and I decided to take the Wine Country Coastal about 2 weeks before sailing. We decided ... continue

U.S.A. 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
28 day South Pacific... by Brujomar

Booked the 28 day Hawaii/South Pacific cruise on Sapphire Princess in late August 2013. Selected ... continue

South Pacific 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
A Return to the South Pacific by dennbr9

This was our 30th Cruise and 7th on Princess, which has become one of our two preferred Cruise ... continue

South Pacific 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Great Time! by YellowBird03

My husband and I have cruised with Princess 6 times - twice on the Sapphire.

HOTEL: We ... continue

South Pacific 11/13 5+ out of 5+
A TRULY GRAND CRUISE by beege1936

At check-in we waited in line for a very few minutes, we're Platinum (now Elite) and eligible ... continue

South Pacific 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on Sapphire Princess
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read Cruise Critic's Sapphire Princess review