Sapphire Princess Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Sapphire Princess Cruise Reviews
Cruise Critic's Review 4.0 out of 5+ star rating
The 116,000-ton, 2,670-passenger Sapphire Princess debuted in 2004 as the fifth of nine ships in Princess Cruises' wide-ranging Grand class.

The series has evolved significantly between ... read more
Overview | Cabins | Dining | Activities | Family | Itineraries | Deck Plans | More Reviews

Sapphire Princess Cruise Reviews: 640

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
Excellent, as always by auntielala81

This was my third adventure aboard the Sapphire Princess, although the first with only 4 nights. ... continue

Mexican Riviera 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Sapphire Princess great job..... by Qcruise

The wife and I took advantage of the great deal Princess was offering for their 4 night ... continue

Sapphire Princess great job..... by Qcruise

So Long Princess by Ifly4u

My wife and I recently returned from a ten-day Mexican Riviera cruise on the Sapphire Princess , ... continue

Mexican Riviera 03/14 Not Rated
Another great cruise! by richla

This one went to the Sea of Cortez. The ports were San Diego, Cabo San Lucas, La Paz, Loreto and ... continue

Mexican Riviera 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Okay Cruise, Missteps along the way by sherakay

I have been on two previous Carnival Cruises. A three night interior cabin to Bahamas on ... continue

South Pacific 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Quick West Coast Cruise by ali6879

We booked this cruise because it worked for our schedule after a work trip was cancelled. We ... continue

Mexican Riviera 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Princess, Not whaat they used to be by aphytis

Just got back from a 4 day costal cruise (LA, Catalina, Ensenada) Boy has the cruising industry ... continue

Mexican Riviera 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Complaining spoils the fun! by patonleeward

On NCL three times, first on Princess. Next time I will speak up when we first arrive on the ... continue

Mexican Riviera 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good food, poor communication by hoverings

My first time on princess but have cruised several times before. We are 64 and 68. We feared it ... continue

Mexican Riviera 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Big ship with serious communication issues by serrato

The ship was OK but nothing spectacular. Our cabin was also OK but also nothing special. The ... continue

Mexican Riviera 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Coastal Getaway - enough for a quick R&R by MiaT26

My daughter goes to college in Boston, and I am a 50 y/o career momma from AZ. We both needed ... continue

U.S.A. 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not as pleased on this voyage. by Brujomar

We had spent a glorious 28 days on Sapphire Princess last Oct/Nov cruising to Hawaii and the ... continue

Sapphire 7 Day Mexican Riviera by Yehootu

We sailed on the Sapphire, the week of Feb 15-22. Our crew, I’m 55 Airline pilot, my wife ... continue

Mexican Riviera 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Sailing to Mexico by 4seasidegal

Hubby and I have sailed to Mexico several times and have sailed to Alaska and Hawaii in addition ... continue

Mexican Riviera 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Had a good time, but could have been better by pdxbabyboomer

Fellow passengers: We are aged 45 and 50 and were expecting an average age of 50 on the ship. ... continue

Mexican Riviera 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
California Coastal Jan 20, 2014 by SLCfirsttimer

This was a quick 4 day get away for us and to take our two kids on their first cruise and see ... continue

4 Night California Coastal Cruise by Busters Dad

Short cruise Coastal California to Ensenada

Food was as expected, somewhat better than ... continue

Mexican Riviera 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great little 4 day cruise by rbaackers@yahoo.com

My wife and I boarded the Sapphire Princess in Los Angeles for their 4 day Coastal Cruise with ... continue

Mexican Riviera 01/14 5+ out of 5+
International Cafe and International Dining Room by SummerTraveler

This was our second 3-night Ensenada cruise within two months. We drove to Long Beach the day ... continue

Mexican Riviera 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Inexpensive getaway for 4 nites: worth the money by Phila Fred

This was a 4-nite getaway from Los Angeles (actually San Pedro), with a stop in San Diego, a ... continue

Mexican Riviera 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
The good and the bad by Neetocrito

This was my family's 1st cruise and we enjoyed it. A few things could have been better, though. ... continue

Fool Me Once, Shame On You! by ask4bb

I decided to go on a Princess cruise for the 1st time. I have been on 14 others but this was my ... continue

Mexican Riviera 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
New Year's family cruise by Nancyquilts

Two of the grandchildren are graduating from college this year, and we wanted to get everyone ... continue

Mexican Riviera 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Hawaii Nov 30, 2013 Sapphire Princess by Kiagirl

We used Princess transfers from the airport for the first time and was pleasantly surprised. ... continue

Hawaii 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Sapphire Princess
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read Cruise Critic's Sapphire Princess review