Sapphire Princess Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Sapphire Princess Cruise Reviews
Cruise Critic's Review 4.0 out of 5+ star rating
The 116,000-ton, 2,670-passenger Sapphire Princess debuted in 2004 as the fifth of nine ships in Princess Cruises' wide-ranging Grand class.

The series has evolved significantly between ... read more
Overview | Cabins | Dining | Activities | Family | Itineraries | Deck Plans | More Reviews

Sapphire Princess Cruise Reviews: 646

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
A Paradise of Sea Days by pointpetre

Repositioning cruises tend to be unique and don't provide good information for more routine and ... continue

Asia 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Sea Days Wonderful! by Holomoku

We have sailed on the Sapphire now three times and with this move to Asia we new it would ... continue

Asia 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise to Mexican Riviera and Sea of Cortez by Dezertbear

Arrival: We drove to LA from Phoenix, arriving at the hotel around 6pm after a lousy drive ... continue

Mexican Riviera 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Relaxing get away by sueajp

We sailed on the Sapphire out of San Pedro for a 4 day cruise. This is our 4th Princess cruise ... continue

Excellent, as always by auntielala81

This was my third adventure aboard the Sapphire Princess, although the first with only 4 nights. ... continue

Mexican Riviera 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Sapphire Princess great job..... by Qcruise

The wife and I took advantage of the great deal Princess was offering for their 4 night ... continue

Sapphire Princess great job..... by Qcruise

So Long Princess by Ifly4u

My wife and I recently returned from a ten-day Mexican Riviera cruise on the Sapphire Princess , ... continue

Mexican Riviera 03/14 Not Rated
Another great cruise! by richla

This one went to the Sea of Cortez. The ports were San Diego, Cabo San Lucas, La Paz, Loreto and ... continue

Mexican Riviera 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Okay Cruise, Missteps along the way by sherakay

I have been on two previous Carnival Cruises. A three night interior cabin to Bahamas on ... continue

South Pacific 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Quick West Coast Cruise by ali6879

We booked this cruise because it worked for our schedule after a work trip was cancelled. We ... continue

Mexican Riviera 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Princess, Not whaat they used to be by aphytis

Just got back from a 4 day costal cruise (LA, Catalina, Ensenada) Boy has the cruising industry ... continue

Mexican Riviera 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Complaining spoils the fun! by patonleeward

On NCL three times, first on Princess. Next time I will speak up when we first arrive on the ... continue

Mexican Riviera 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good food, poor communication by hoverings

My first time on princess but have cruised several times before. We are 64 and 68. We feared it ... continue

Mexican Riviera 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Big ship with serious communication issues by serrato

The ship was OK but nothing spectacular. Our cabin was also OK but also nothing special. The ... continue

Mexican Riviera 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Coastal Getaway - enough for a quick R&R by MiaT26

My daughter goes to college in Boston, and I am a 50 y/o career momma from AZ. We both needed ... continue

U.S.A. 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not as pleased on this voyage. by Brujomar

We had spent a glorious 28 days on Sapphire Princess last Oct/Nov cruising to Hawaii and the ... continue

First Time Lucky... by thehemmetts

For years I have wanted to go on a cruise, but my husband was very reticent. Finally, in this ... continue

Mexican Riviera 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Sapphire 7 Day Mexican Riviera by Yehootu

We sailed on the Sapphire, the week of Feb 15-22. Our crew, I’m 55 Airline pilot, my wife ... continue

Mexican Riviera 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Sailing to Mexico by 4seasidegal

Hubby and I have sailed to Mexico several times and have sailed to Alaska and Hawaii in addition ... continue

Mexican Riviera 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Had a good time, but could have been better by pdxbabyboomer

Fellow passengers: We are aged 45 and 50 and were expecting an average age of 50 on the ship. ... continue

Mexican Riviera 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Sapphire Princess a Relaxing and Peaceful Resort at Sea by cruiselover101101

We decided to to take a quick getaway on board the beautiful sapphire ... continue

Mexican Riviera 04/14 Not Rated
California Coastal Jan 20, 2014 by SLCfirsttimer

This was a quick 4 day get away for us and to take our two kids on their first cruise and see ... continue

Mexican Riviera 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
4 Night California Coastal Cruise by Busters Dad

Short cruise Coastal California to Ensenada

Food was as expected, somewhat better than ... continue

Mexican Riviera 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great little 4 day cruise by rbaackers@yahoo.com

My wife and I boarded the Sapphire Princess in Los Angeles for their 4 day Coastal Cruise with ... continue

Mexican Riviera 01/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Sapphire Princess
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read Cruise Critic's Sapphire Princess review