Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruise Reviews
Cruise Critic's Review 4.0 out of 5+ star rating
Perhaps no ship currently at sea excites a lover of maritime history like the QM2.

The flagship of the Cunard line does its best to echo the company's storied past (even though it's ... read more
Overview | Cabins | Dining | Activities | Family | Itineraries | Deck Plans | More Reviews

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruise Reviews: 639

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
QM2 - Never ever again by Shiver Metimbers

We have just returned from the Caribbean Christmas and New Year’s cruise and can only say ... continue

Southern Caribbean 12/13 1.0 out of 5+
CUNARDIVAL by barbjd106

Our small family scheduled this trip almost a year out, never having been on Cunard before. We ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 12/13 Not Rated
Great value for Money by batkins

I sailed transatlantic in a Queen's Grill Suite with my dog in the kennels. I have not cruised ... continue

Transatlantic 12/13 5+ out of 5+
10 years old and it is showing by vs8864

We have just returned from a combined transatlantic crossing to New York and Caribbean cruise. ... continue

Western Caribbean 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
Christmas and New Year in the Caribbean on the QM2 by fourman4444

Embarkation at the Brooklyn Cruise terminal was quick and efficient.We were in out cabin, along ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
QM2 TA Never again!!! by daff01

I will try and be as constructive as possible. First can I say that we are regular cruisers (20) ... continue

Transatlantic 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Such an elegant way to cross the Atlantic by Helen T

We took the Queen Mary 2 across from Southampton to New York in December 2013. Our package ... continue

Transatlantic 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Winter Getaway Voyage on the Queen Mary. 11th December 2013 by brucepen

We booked this short cruise after we returned from our wonderful cruise, Mediterranean Idyll on ... continue

British Isles & Western Europe 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
First Voyage on QM2 by bigizbootiful

We have cruised many times and with a number of different lines so when this short cruise came ... continue

British Isles & Western Europe 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Well we tried by Ron the Rev

Somewhat disappointed with our cruise on the QM2. We never eat in buffets so were limited for ... continue

Canary Islands 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
My first experience of a cruise by michelleh1899

Arrived by first class coach which was clean, comfortable and a pleasent journey. I like the ... continue

Transatlantic 11/13 5+ out of 5+
A very British affair by cobra1243

Having just returned to Blighty from another lovely cruise I thought I would write and put ... continue

Canary Islands 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
What's the difference between an Ocean Liner & a Cruise Ship by scotlanders

My friend & I joined the QM2 on November 30th for 11 nights of relaxation & pampering. ... continue

Canary Islands 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
Great taster cruise from S'hampton to Hamburg by Sarah-Jean

My Husband and I are new to travelling via cruise, and as such we decided we'd try out the ... continue

Blank 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Never Again for us too by battlefieldguide

Having only cruised before on very small ships (e.g. Wind Star, Seabourn) we decided to test the ... continue

France 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
First and last time on QM2 by Two Tinkers

We undertook a short taster cruise with Cunard , to Zeebruger and La Harve. Embarkation was the ... continue

France 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Never again by cruise-ahoy

This feedback is regarding the short Queen Mary 2 voyage from Southampton to Hamburg - 4th to ... continue

British Isles & Western Europe 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Never again with Cunard! by cruise-ahoy

Regarding Queen Mary 2 voyage from Southampton to Hamburg - 4th to 6th November 2013.

We ... continue

British Isles & Western Europe 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
Left a lot to be desired by 40 countries and counting

We were on a cruise that was shortened due to a death in the family. Had difficulty with the ... continue

Canada & New England 10/13 3.0 out of 5+
QM2 - A wide range of standards - but you get what you pay for! by @Justconserve

My family and I's first cruise, added to a 10th Anniversary, and a Transatlantic crossing on QM2 ... continue

Transatlantic 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
Great weather and interesting ports but disappointing service on the Q by Bartsmom

We travelled to New York the day before the cruise and stayed overnight at the Comfort Inn, ... continue

Canada & New England 10/13 4.0 out of 5+
For Its One, Two, Three Strikes You’re Out on the Old Cunard Cruise by Strode Wallace

Our recent trip on the Queen Mary 2 showed how over the last year we are not guests on a Cunard ... continue

Canada & New England 10/13 3.0 out of 5+
Great Itinerary by larn796

I chose this cruise because of the ports visited. I made my own arrangements for Newport, Boston ... continue

Canada & New England 10/13 4.0 out of 5+
Transatlantic and Autumn Colours Cruises by crystalised

We sailed the Transatlantic and Autumn Colours cruises on the QM2 between 8th October and 27th ... continue

Transatlantic 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
QM2 not as good as we hoped! by Salsaspitz

We were a little disappointed in the food in the Britannia dining room. Presentation of the food ... continue

Transatlantic 10/13 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on Queen Mary 2 (QM2)
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read Cruise Critic's Queen Mary 2 (QM2) review