Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruise Reviews
Cruise Critic's Review 4.0 out of 5+ star rating
Perhaps no ship currently at sea excites a lover of maritime history like the QM2.

The flagship of the Cunard line does its best to echo the company's storied past (even though it's ... read more
Overview | Cabins | Dining | Activities | Family | Itineraries | Deck Plans | More Reviews

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruise Reviews: 639

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
Ticked off the bucket list, should have gone when I retired by rockinmama07

Well, this liner had been on my bucket list for 10yrs. I must agree with several other posters, ... continue

Asia 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fanbloodytastic by excell

Sydney - Sydney... Royal Circumnavigation of Australia 19th February - 14th ... continue

Australia & New Zealand 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Show Pony - Huge Disappointment by Ssunflower

Eighth cruise including three previously on Cunard, first time on QM2. Extreme disappointment is ... continue

Australia & New Zealand 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
5 star - you have to be kidding!! by rob_rae

I fully agree with the comments by Coops51952 and others who were not happy but wish to tell ... continue

Australia & New Zealand 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Overall pleasant but not all she is cracked up to be by andypandy1

Having cruised about 4 times before I wondered if QM2 would live up to the expectation and ... continue

Australia & New Zealand 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Expectations High , Satisfaction Low , once bitten , twice shy. by coops1952

A Grand Lady but big isn`t always best. We tried hard to find the positives on this cruise ... continue

Australia & New Zealand 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Excellent and then some! by Rbat

My husband and I sailed from Cape Town to Sydney and the the whole experience was fantastic. If ... continue

Australia & New Zealand 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Definitely more Carnival than old Cunard by elaineforster1

This is the first cruise review I have written after approx 40 cruises with many different ... continue

Africa 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
DREAM CRUISE EXPERIENCE by Helenecruise

We boarded Queen Mary 2 and immediately went back in time with the Art Deco design. Our balcony ... continue

Australia & New Zealand 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Cunard have dropped the ball. by Rictar

To sail with Cunard has been a boyhood dream. So when I saw an opportunity to sail on QM2 I ... continue

Africa 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Gone with the Union Jack by ssFLANDRE

When Cunard Line (well, Carnival Corp., really) re-flagged the three 'Queens' two years ago, ... continue

Transatlantic 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
A worthwhile experience by k7ght

We sailed south on the first leg of QM2's 2014 world cruise to Cape Town. The first few days to ... continue

Africa 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
A happy experience by k7ght

We sailed from Southampton to Cape Town - the first leg of QM2's current world cruise. ... continue

Africa 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful high teas! Worth the extra pounds! by Anneinmanhattan

I booked back-to-back transatlantic voyages, leaving on the Queen Mary 2 from Brooklyn on ... continue

Transatlantic 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
All that glitters is not gold by Margo1000

My partner and I sailed for the first time (on Cunard) in a Queen's Grill. We cruise only in ... continue

Transatlantic 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
It's a Voyage, Not a Cruise by orvil

We just completed our first transatlantic cruise aboard the Queen Mary 2. We selected the Queens ... continue

Amazing service and ship by BA001

Travelling with friends who are keen "Cunarders" this was my first time on QM2.

I was ... continue

Transatlantic 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Not what we expected by Lindypops

We have never travelled with Cunard before but have done many cruises mainly with RCL, Princess, ... continue

Transatlantic 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
all round excellent week by lutonlagerlout

we booked the eastbound transatlantic cruise as part of a fly-stay-cruise package

My ... continue

Caribbean and Trans Atlantic by landre1020

Last year I was in PG. This time I did QG. I did my own unpacking. The only two things the ... continue

Transatlantic 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Never again by Janerain

It's hard to sum up what made this experience so disappointing, it's a lot of things added ... continue

Totally Disappointed by Cunard by dber

We booked this holiday cruise one year ahead under the impression of a grand and mighty ship and ... continue

Again? Maybe. by vcdarty

Ah yes, the romance of a TA crossing. DW had done 5. I only 2.  Neither never on Cunard, ... continue

Transatlantic 12/13 Not Rated
WARNING TO THOSE WITH DISABILITIES by simon44jackson

This cruise had promise but failed to deliver.

I have cruised 15wks with ... continue

Enjoyable cruise marred by end of cruise issues by gk5336

We booked on Cunard Cruise M401 (Queen Mary 2 departing New York) with flights and all other ... continue

Eastern Caribbean 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Queen Mary 2 (QM2)
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read Cruise Critic's Queen Mary 2 (QM2) review