Star Princess Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Star Princess Cruise Reviews
Cruise Critic's Review 4.0 out of 5+ star rating
The third of a trio -- sister ships are Grand Princess and Golden Princess -- Star ... read more
Overview | Cabins | Dining | Activities | Family | Itineraries | Deck Plans | More Reviews

Star Princess Cruise Reviews: 613

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
First cruise ever. by happygocampy

I went on this Cruise with a group of 31 people, lots of young Nieces and Nephews among them. We ... continue

Alaska 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
First time Princess Cruiser and found it was enjoyable by ssmith98

We picked up a great last minute deal for a quick trip on the Star Princess to Alaska. The ... continue

Alaska 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
From Texas to Alaska! by shiner6

We left Weatherford, Texas early and arrived in San Francisco without a hitch. We used ... continue

Alaska 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Star was fantastic for two first timers. by tgmg00a

The Cruise - My wife and I were on the 6/14 – 6/25 Star Princes Round trip from San ... continue

Alaska 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful time! by wewungwung

My first cruise ever was with Norwegian in December 2013, and since we had such a terrible ... continue

Alaska 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Just OK by speedlady

Nice itinerary but Princess failed to live up to the potential. We chose this cruise because we ... continue

Alaska 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
No such thing as a bad cruise- just some better than others. by carencpa

This was our 4th cruise on Princess in the last year, and there was a definite decline. Alot of ... continue

Alaska 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Still a Star by R**T

THE CRUISE – The first Alaska cruise of the season. Eleven days. Round-trip from San ... continue

Alaska 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Princess' crown is slipping by SnowDiamonds

My friend from high school and myself delighted ourselves with a 3 day cruise. Flew to Vancouver ... continue

British Columbia 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
Star Inaugural 2014 Alaska Cruise 5/12-23 w/New Immigration Procedure! by LewesBeach

4 of us flew into SF a day ahead of time for the May 12-23, 11 day AK cruise. Had booked a car ... continue

Alaska 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice Cruise by sfpen66

Embarkation: We flew through our embarkation. Everything was ready for us when we arrived at the ... continue

Hawaii 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Sick ship!! by lbmeetings

My husband and I cruise an average of two cruises a year. This was the worst cruise experience. ... continue

Hawaii 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
15 days on Star Princess to Hawaii by hurlman360

Second cruise with Princess, last year we went on Grand Princess to Alaska, ten days round trip ... continue

Hawaii 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Never, never, ever again! by Rogerdob

This was our first Princess Cruise and we were quite surprised how poor the experience was. One ... continue

Hawaii 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
20th Weddding Anniversary Cruise by jlloyd

This cruise has been one that my husband and I have been waiting to go on for quite sometime. We ... continue

Hawaii 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful terrible cruise by Hemet Kid

The crew on the Star Princess was the friendliest, most helpful, best skilled that I have ... continue

Hawaii 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Another perfect trip. by talltex3

Me and my wife are just Gold members in the captains circle on the Princess ... continue

Fabulous Cruise by rocky0216

We just finished a cruise on Star Princess (3/20/14-4/5/14) and wanted to let travelers know ... continue

Hawaii 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Princess does it again by allthomp

This was my wife and my 12th cruise and second with Princess. The last Princess cruise was the ... continue

Star Princess - March 5th to 20th - Hawaii by RLK33853

By way of background, my wife and I are in our mid-fifties, are busy professionals, who take ... continue

Hawaii 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Star is still great by starts60

Just came from the Star Princess to Hawaii March20th to April 4th. It was a very nice ... continue

If you like Kinkade by Cruise4476

We had sailed Princess Lines many years ago and had agreed to favor other cruise lines since ... continue

Hawaii 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Quality problems. by cruisefungi

First, we did enjoy our cruise. We like being at sea, the rocking motion and the noise of the ... continue

Hawaii 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Whales and more whales by seadeck2

we stayed the night before at Embassy Suites South close to LAX and were late arriving due to ... continue

Hawaii 03/14 5+ out of 5+
The Jozsef Mezei Trio made the cruise! by Dellastr

First the negative: As an avid reader and book lover, my first stop on any cruise ship is a ... continue

Hawaii 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Star Princess
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read Cruise Critic's Star Princess review