Star Princess Cruises

Home > Cruise Reviews > Star Princess Cruise Reviews
Cruise Critic's Review 4.0 out of 5+ star rating
The third of a trio -- sister ships are Grand Princess and Golden Princess -- Star ... read more
Overview | Cabins | Dining | Activities | Family | Itineraries | Deck Plans | More Reviews

Star Princess Cruise Reviews: 594

Cruise Region Date Member Rating
Another perfect trip. by talltex3

Me and my wife are just Gold members in the captains circle on the Princess ... continue

Fabulous Cruise by rocky0216

We just finished a cruise on Star Princess (3/20/14-4/5/14) and wanted to let travelers know ... continue

Hawaii 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Princess does it again by allthomp

This was my wife and my 12th cruise and second with Princess. The last Princess cruise was the ... continue

Star Princess - March 5th to 20th - Hawaii by RLK33853

By way of background, my wife and I are in our mid-fifties, are busy professionals, who take ... continue

Hawaii 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Star is still great by starts60

Just came from the Star Princess to Hawaii March20th to April 4th. It was a very nice ... continue

If you like Kinkade by Cruise4476

We had sailed Princess Lines many years ago and had agreed to favor other cruise lines since ... continue

Hawaii 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Whales and more whales by seadeck2

we stayed the night before at Embassy Suites South close to LAX and were late arriving due to ... continue

Hawaii 02/14 5+ out of 5+
The Jozsef Mezei Trio made the cruise! by Dellastr

First the negative: As an avid reader and book lover, my first stop on any cruise ship is a ... continue

Hawaii 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Hawaiian Cruise 2/18 - 3/5 by Den53

We decided to do the Princess package of the hotel and transfers. The hotel was the Marriott. ... continue

Hawaii 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Princess dining headed south by queuetip

We recently completed our twelfth cruise, sixth on Princess and the second on the Star Princess. ... continue

Hawaii 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Star was a big disappointment by lukesgrammie

1. I was in the restroom by the Onboard Outlet Sale...Someone had obviously been very sick. I ... continue

Hawaii 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Trip by joyadvtr

What a fantastic cruise. This word should sound familiar to those of you who have already sailed ... continue

Hawaii 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Okay but didn't make me ever want to travel with Princess again. by 1982CruzStart

This was my first Princess cruise after about 200 days on other cruise lines and ships all quite ... continue

Hawaii 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Very Nice Cruise Ship, and Enjoyable Hawaiian Cruise by diablo_azul

In many ways, a most enjoyable cruise ship and cruise. Excellent, personable Captain, Todd ... continue

More negatives than positives by newgirl2

This was our 5th cruise, 1st time with Princess & all others with Celebrity. We LOVE ... continue

Review of The Star Princess - Hawaiian Islands/Mexico tour by e_cal1984

Sailing dates: Fri. Jan. 17 - Mon. Feb. 3, 2014 (15 days)

Travel company: ... continue

50th Anniversary Celebration by rosememe

For the most part we enjoyed our anniversary celebration cruise.

We would have to give ... continue

Hawaii 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Star Princess is a tired ship by growley

Just a few comments about the ship, not the cruise.

There are no tables for two in the ... continue

Great 50th Anniversary! by JenEss

This was our first cruise on Princess and my husband and I had a great time. We had cruised ... continue

Hawaii 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
An Almost Great Cruise to South America by shepp
I'm ranking the overall experience a 5 because 4+ isn't an option ... continue
South America & Antarctica 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
15 day's on the Star Princess to Hawaii Nov 2013 by IMACRUISEBUM2

Overall, For the price, it was good. We went for just over 1,200 PP. Tax incl. Had a Port hole ... continue

Hawaii 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Pleasant, by MSBerliner

All aspects of the cruise were "as expected" on the Star Princess. We've sailed before to ... continue

Hawaii 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Not my favorite. by ezstreet

This was our third Princess cruise. The other two were fantastic, this one not so much. First, I ... continue

Hawaii 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Underwhelmed and unpleasant by atgmaildotcom

My husband and I took a 15-day cruise to Hawaii. The activities were sparse. When there were ... continue

Hawaii 11/13 1.0 out of 5+
2 week cruise to Hawaii 11/5/2013 to 11/20/2013 by littlebelle7@msn.com

Sailed from Los Angeles. Embarkation went fine, no complaints and went as one would ... continue

Hawaii 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Star Princess
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read Cruise Critic's Star Princess review