Disney Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Disney Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Disney Cruise Reviews: 1166 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Ready to travel with Disney again by FerrariS123

This was our first cruise, and we definitely liked being able to walk through a city-like ship, ... continue

Disney Fantasy - 7 night Western Caribbean by Paps9027

Let me just start by saying what I learned from reading reviews and participating in forums on ... continue

Really enjoyed by kirstyjazz

11yr and 9 yr old girls and their parents. Love Disney, last 2 summers spend in Florida which we ... continue

Disney Magic 08/14 Not Rated
Amazing and Magical experience by Disney2014

We are a family of 4 with 2 children aged 6 and 10. We planned to start our holiday in Barcelona ... continue

Disney Magic 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Overall a great trip by Cruising mom 3

THE GREAT:  Getting on board was awesome. We arrived at the time we'd signed up for, and ... continue

Disney Fantasy 08/14 5+ out of 5+
by mama2faith

This was the first cruise for my family, and I can tell you now that we will never cruise with ... continue

Disney Dream 08/14 5+ out of 5+
First Time Cruiser by back-space

My wife and I were asked to go on this cruise by our son who was going with his two daughters. I ... continue

Disney Fantasy 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disney is Wonder-ful on the high seas! by candicel

My college friends and I like to travel together, and this trip had us sailing the high seas to ... continue

Disney Wonder 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Such a dream vacation... by Minerva Mouse

I am smiling as I write this review. My overall experience with my recent cruise on the Disney ... continue

Disney Dream 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
DISNEY FANTASY 7 NIGHT EASTERN CARIBBEAN by STUR

DISNEY CRUISE JULY 25th TO AUIAUT 2ND 2014

FRIDAY JULY 25th,20145

Everyone met ... continue

This was my family's first time on a cruise and it was wonderful. by Lovemy2

The Disney Dream lets you have a Disney experience without all the hassles that come with ... continue

Disney Dream 08/14 5+ out of 5+
We expected much more from Disney. by near the beach

It started with no porters at the pier. I dropped off my family and went to park the car. When I ... continue

Disney Dream 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Better than I Expected by gbucky

My husband and I took our 2 sons and their wives and daughters, ages 10 and 8. We knew the kids ... continue

Disney Fantasy 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
First Disney Cruise by lulusplurge

As Florida residents, we were offered a last-minute cruise at a discounted price. I treated my ... continue

Disney Dream 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful family experience by CAThomson

Just returned from our family vacation on the Disney Fantasy. Disney certainly knows how to make ... continue

Disney Fantasy 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Doesn't worth the money by tikish

Things we like:

Great food. We went to Triton (French cuisine) as much as we could. ... continue

Disney Wonder 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Worth every penny! by mcrspencer

This was our first ever cruise. My husband, myself and my 6 year old daughter loved it, every ... continue

Disney Wonder 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great 3 day cruise, but way too short! by jlk806

Our travel party consisist of me(31), DH(36) and DS5(almost 6). Our DS has tree nut allergies. ... continue

Disney Dream 07/14 5+ out of 5+
What You Should Know Booking to Alaska by Travelgoer

I had to learn the 'hard way'. However, I came out MUCH better for it. I felt/feel like a travel ... continue

Disney Wonder 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Alaska by Wheelchair by macamy

My husband is paraplegic and uses a manual wheelchair. He is incredibly active and has a strong ... continue

Disney Wonder 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Gorgeous scenery, but of questionable value by gatorent1@aol.com

Seven day cruise to Alaska with our 3 kids. The kids had a great time, but not much more than a ... continue

Disney Wonder 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Spa Quality Slipping / Remy Chef Now A Top Chef in World! / SEA LICE! by oodles

We sailed Disney Magic a few years ago and had the best couples spa experience of any cruise ... continue

Disney Dream 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disney Magic for Those Who Want to Escape the Day-to-Day World by jonasaa

BACKGROUND INFO

As our choice of Disney Cruise Line last year was such a success last ... continue

Disney Magic 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Disney is Always the Best by Trave1er

From entering the ship to leaving the ship, there is not much we dislike about our Disney ... continue

Disney Wonder 07/14 5+ out of 5+
First Disney (but best) Cruise (ever)! by geauxfly

My wife and I have deemed this year our family's "year of adventure" and one of these adventures ... continue

Disney Fantasy 07/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Disney
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Disney Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: