Disney Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Disney Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Disney Cruise Reviews: 1147 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Wonderful family experience by CAThomson

Just returned from our family vacation on the Disney Fantasy. Disney certainly knows how to make ... continue

Disney Fantasy 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Doesn't worth the money by tikish

Things we like:

Great food. We went to Triton (French cuisine) as much as we could. ... continue

Disney Wonder 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Worth every penny! by mcrspencer

This was our first ever cruise. My husband, myself and my 6 year old daughter loved it, every ... continue

Disney Wonder 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great 3 day cruise, but way too short! by jlk806

Our travel party consisist of me(31), DH(36) and DS5(almost 6). Our DS has tree nut allergies. ... continue

Disney Dream 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Alaska by Wheelchair by macamy

My husband is paraplegic and uses a manual wheelchair. He is incredibly active and has a strong ... continue

Gorgeous scenery, but of questionable value by gatorent1@aol.com

Seven day cruise to Alaska with our 3 kids. The kids had a great time, but not much more than a ... continue

Disney Wonder 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Spa Quality Slipping / Remy Chef Now A Top Chef in World! / SEA LICE! by oodles

We sailed Disney Magic a few years ago and had the best couples spa experience of any cruise ... continue

Disney Dream 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disney Magic for Those Who Want to Escape the Day-to-Day World by jonasaa

BACKGROUND INFO

As our choice of Disney Cruise Line last year was such a success last ... continue

Disney Magic 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Disney is Always the Best by Trave1er

From entering the ship to leaving the ship, there is not much we dislike about our Disney ... continue

First Disney (but best) Cruise (ever)! by geauxfly

My wife and I have deemed this year our family's "year of adventure" and one of these adventures ... continue

Wonderful time on the Wonder!! by MonikaK37

This was our first 7 night cruise and first time to Alaska. So glad we chose Disney. It was only ... continue

Disney Wonder 07/14 5+ out of 5+
A very good, but short of excellent cruise by naderchaser

Overall had a very nice time but I thought I would share a few thoughts.

We are fairly ... continue

Disney Fantasy 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Extremely Disappointed!!! by jaso101

We booked on the Disney Magic for the 12 day Mediterranean cruise for main reason that we ... continue

Disney Magic 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Disney Fantasy with special needs 3-year-old by pocooso

This was our first cruise with Disney, first cruise to the Caribbean, and our second cruise ... continue

Disney Fantasy 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Can't help but come away feeling really disappointed. by serial45

So anyway. We have cruised before 4 times infact. Every cruise we have been on has had great ... continue

Disney Magic 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Disney Cruise in need of some Magic by medRoswell

Let me first say that by no means have I been a Disney hater and it pains me a bit to write this ... continue

Disney Magic 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Disney Dream by Seasoned Digger

We have taken many cruises in the past but this was our first cruise on a ship hosting a ... continue

Disney Dream 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Horrible Vacation for 4yrs or younger children by deh242

If your children are about 4 years old or younger, this is NOT the vacation of your dream. ... continue

Disney Fantasy 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Amazing by Dytaylor

This was our second Disney Cruise. The first one with children ages 15 and 2 years old. We knew ... continue

Disney Dream 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Full of Entertainment by agbells

We did the Western Caribbean cruises on June 7, 2014. It was a 7 night cruise. Port of calls ... continue

Disney Fantasy 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disney Wonder was worth the money by cameocameo

We felt that maybe we were being ripped of by paying such a high fare for a cruise since so many ... continue

Disney Wonder 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Hooked by Jiminy's Fan

We celebrated our 40th anniversary (May 26) while sailing the inland waterway in Alaska as part ... continue

Disney Wonder 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Practically perfect in every way by SaschaP

Being a gay male couple (41,43) we chose DCL for the second time. What a great vacation this ... continue

Disney Dream is great by Inthewoods

This was my 5th cruise, but first time with Disney. I can see why they get such overall ... continue

Disney Dream 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Child Safety Concerns on the Fantasy by FletchFFletch

I generally felt safe with my children on the ship; however, there are some significant security ... continue

See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Disney
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Disney Cruise Line
Write a cruise review about: